Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The same reason most men don't respond to black women on dating sites

Less feminine women / less masculine men are less desirable on the dating market

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    I have, it was definitely funny. girl had 4inch on him, pre heals
    This at least plays a role. My (european) Ex, who went to a japanese university for half a year, told me guys half a head shorter - also pre heels - didn't really work for her.

I have, it was definitely funny. girl had 4inch on him, pre heals
    I had to resist alot to not make a joke out of that
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    This at least plays a role. My (european) Ex, who went to a japanese university for half a year, told me guys half a head shorter - also pre heels - didn't really work for her.
    I've never seen any woman who are same height as me or taller.

My ex left me for a little asian boy, and then after he cheated on her and left her she started dating a different asian guy. (she's white)

I guess she's just defying stereotypes, or she secretly always had a thing for asians.

Deleted
    I can't say I know why, but from what I've seen, Asian men usually just get the Asian women and that's kind of where it stops.( don't take it too literally)
    There's probably a bias against asian men, the ones we've all heard of. ( And i'm not talking about just penis size) Which I know isn't always a thing.

I'd say Asian men are probably on par with Black women. But then probably still not as it's easier to get a man as a woman on a dating site, even if you're black. I'd say keep trying, there will be someone who will like you!

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'd like to know the answer to that too, since OP wants to make it about race. Personally, I've never seen an Asian with a Black.
    All you have to do it youtube search, Asian black dating. There are enough examples and videos of people talking about their experiences.

She's half kR half black, her name is Brittany Tae Renner. Gorgeous if you ask me!
    Last edited by mmoc0efa2cff2a; 2016-09-05 at 01:23 PM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirya View Post
    I'm just curious about the reasons for it. I never get a message back when I message white women nor do I ever get any white women matching with me on tinder.

What is the reason for this? I have asked some of my coworkers to try it too and they're failing to get their attention too.
    Because you're not black,

That's all I get on Tinder: Fat white women.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Because you're not black,

That's all I get on Tinder: Fat white women.
    This is a fact too. Most women are only swiping out of pure fucking boredom and the need for vain attention from strangers. The only ones actually trying to get dates are generally only the most desperate.

It could just be lack of interested/attraction to Asian men. Also the stereotype of Asian men having small penises. Not a lot of interest in small penises, generally. Sorry.

Edit: And short. A lot of women dislike short men. Again, I am sorry. Life is neither fair or a meritocracy.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-09-05 at 02:04 PM.

I'm not a woman so obviously all i can do is guess, but asians for me are an automatic no. I simply dont find them attractive.

Im interested...
    Pfff...I'd just get infracted and branded racist for a single joke that's not even my opinion. It's just the way you worded it

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but the OP does realize that ''Victoria Secret'' supermodels don't need dating sites ?

Idk I know two couples that are Asian Male and white female, but I suppose they didn't meet on dating apps lol.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

This thread is gonna go places.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Something something racism. Really though, why would you want a white western woman? They're garbo. Unless it's a fetish thing then good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Boscorelli View Post
    Something something racism. Really though, why would you want a white western woman? They're garbo. Unless it's a fetish thing then good luck.
    Didn't take long for the racists to come out their trailers.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.

Quote Originally Posted by Boscorelli View Post
    Speaking of racism...

Ohh look Another thread to show how Racist White People are......

Women don't respond to most men's messages. On dating sites, men typically outnumber women by a huge ratio and even mildly unattractive women aren't exactly starved for choice. I've been doing the online dating thing for about 12 years and maybe 1 in 10-15 messages will get a response. And not even necessarily a positive response - just any response. Then again, the nature of the site matters too. Women on dating sites geared primarily for sex tend to be significantly pickier about appearances than women who are just looking for friends or short term dating. Women who are looking for a long term thing or someone to marry will likewise be extremely picky about who they respond to.

Since I've either been looking for sex or something more long term depending on where I am in life, I find that most of my messages go unanswered.

So unless you've been messaging women on a southern or a white pride dating site, it's probably not about race. It's about whether or not they find you (and your coworkers) attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Women don't respond to most men's messages. On dating sites, men typically outnumber women by a huge ratio and even mildly unattractive women aren't exactly starved for choice. I've been doing the online dating thing for about 12 years and maybe 1 in 10-15 messages will get a response. Then again, the nature of the site matters too. Women on dating sites geared primarily for sex tend to be significantly pickier about appearances than women who are just looking for friends or short term dating. Women who are looking for a long term thing or someone to marry will likewise be extremely picky about who they respond to.

Since I've either been looking for sex or something more long term depending on where I am in life, I find that most of my messages go unanswered.

So unless you've been messaging women on a southern or a white pride dating site, it's probably not about race. It's about whether or not they find you (and your coworkers) attractive.
    Something something numbers game