Guardian Druid , and druid "special"

So just wondering if Guardian druid, or druids in general have any special ability with their artifact. Like Paladins can find the hidden demons. Shamans can summon elemental's and get artifact points out in the world.
    Resto druids grow flowerpower when they are AFK. Balance can dispell the cursed one. Feral has 3% Increased run speed. Hunters have the 40% health thingie And so forth.
    Does Guardian Druids have any world play/effect like the others do?

I dont think Paladins can find hidden demons. Theres no artifact perk for it on the 3 specs, as far as I know.

The summon from the elemental is just a RPM proc, same goes for the holy priest. Its mostly class flavor stuff. And all class/spec can get artifact points out in the world.

Resto Druid and Frost DK gets an animation while afk, flavor again, but doesnt give u anything.

Druids/Mage can dispel Curses, nothing new here and not provided by the artifact.

Feral dont have +speed from the artefact (unless hidden bonus?), they already have +30-40% base from cat form and normal talent (or close to that).

So I dont see any "specials" really that affect world play. I believe you'e been misinformed, or Im totally ignorant of these extra perks.(Its possible, but I doubt it)

Balance Druid can dispel cursed Worgan in valshsra for a few artificer power.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    I dont think Paladins can find hidden demons. Theres no artifact perk for it on the 3 specs, as far as I know.

The summon from the elemental is just a RPM proc, same goes for the holy priest. Its mostly class flavor stuff. And all class/spec can get artifact points out in the world.

Resto Druid and Frost DK gets an animation while afk, flavor again, but doesnt give u anything.

Druids/Mage can dispel Curses, nothing new here and not provided by the artifact.

Feral dont have +speed from the artefact (unless hidden bonus?), they already have +30-40% base from cat form and normal talent (or close to that).

So I dont see any "specials" really that affect world play. I believe you'e been misinformed, or Im totally ignorant of these extra perks.(Its possible, but I doubt it)
    There are hidden artifact perks for every class. For instance Balance can cleanse Worgens in Val'Sharah for 25 Artifact Power. Feral can run 3% faster out of combat. Restoration gets an AFK animation and when we run by a certain NPC in Dalaran (The tree vendor by the Alliance inn) it tosses us an apple that we can use as mana biscuit basically. I don't know what the Guardian one is.

Also Paladins can find hidden demons.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=252688/h...-blizzard-upda there you have a link to most of the "perks" but seems Guardian does not have anything. And the paladin one is from there shield, it starts to glow when you are close to an NPC that is a hidden demon and you can talk to him and unvail him for extra AP

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post

all these are wrong btw.

paladins can find disguised demons,
    mages dont have remove curse and you need the scythe to remove the curse from the worgen,
    and feral gets 3% move speed on beast kill stacking 3 times,

there are a lot of non listed effects from artifacts
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Would bet on /sleep in Bear form.

I dont know if this is a hidden mechanic or something, but i encounter some strange Nature's Guardian healing after being afk. My combat log is literally spammed with it and i dont even know why it says healed. the tooltip states nothing about it? Anyone know what this is?

its german, but it only says Nature's Guardian healed you for 0 (overheal)

i could be totally wrong, but i dont know what else is causing this.

Quote Originally Posted by fearer View Post
    I dont know if this is a hidden mechanic or something, but i encounter some strange Nature's Guardian healing after being afk. My combat log is literally spammed with it and i dont even know why it says healed. the tooltip states nothing about it? Anyone know what this is?

its german, but it only says Nature's Guardian healed you for 0 (overheal)

i could be totally wrong, but i dont know what else is causing this.
    I get this when I am full health and stand next to a Holy Paladin using Aura of Mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerenad View Post
    I get this when I am full health and stand next to a Holy Paladin using Aura of Mercy.
    Awesome i quess this is the right answer!

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by fearer View Post
    Awesome i quess this is the right answer!

thank you
    For some reason the out of combat healing from the order hall set (or the glad sanctum, if in Draenor) causes guardian of nature to trigger bonus healing based on our mastery, even though the out of combat healing doesn't show up in the combat log.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Nature's Guardian thing seems not to be the hidden effect, iam really surprised that still noone have found Guardians hidden effect ^^ Maybe we got none?

10+ Year Old Account
    Er, we do know.

It's Blood Claws: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=200815/blood-claws

I don't know if that was a guardian exclusive thing, i think so however, but i could "ressurect" bears in a certain part of highmountain and they'd follow me around and fight alongside me. Guess they love the ursoc claws.

Quote Originally Posted by Sar The Space Laser Bear View Post
    Er, we do know.

It's Blood Claws: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=200815/blood-claws
    Blood Claws was removed in the beta, at least it doesn't show up in combat logs or anywhere anymore.