World quest pvp bugged ?

Am I the only one who sometimes has a world quest in a pvp zone that is still under my faction's control ?

The Warden Tower Assult: Starstalker's Point in Val'sharah is often showing in my map, but every time I go there, the npc are alliance and I cannot do the quest at all.

I have not seen that happening somewhere else, but is it also happening horde side and does someone know if it is somewhat intended or an actual bug ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Nm, see post below!
    Last edited by Ryken; 2016-09-05 at 04:34 PM.

It's a bug. If it's Darkfollow the map location is correct. If it's starstalker you go walk from Black Rook hold, along the coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlack View Post
    It's a bug. If it's Darkfollow the map location is correct. If it's starstalker you go walk from Black Rook hold, along the coast.
    I am not so sure what you meant by that. I looked and it was starstalker now and I ran along the coast to understand what you meant, but there were no horde anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Liandryl View Post
    I am not so sure what you meant by that. I looked and it was starstalker now and I ran along the coast to understand what you meant, but there were no horde anywhere.
    He means go here : http://imgur.com/a/H3hQA

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    He means go here : http://imgur.com/a/H3hQA
    I might not have gone that far up, but close and saw nothing. I will try going further up next time.

"Might". You either did or did not. And because world is the same on every server and others, including me, had no problems finding this, you did not...
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english