Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Of course the best of the best are chilling in Acherus. While I'm a bit upset that Whitemane does not have her signature markings(it is somewhat different), I'm mostly happy with how this new Four Horsemen turned out. They look too much like ordinary death knights though, the original Four Horsemen were more distinct IMO. It wouldn't cost a raid tier to give them new armor.

But our champions are made of awesome, minus Koltira. Trollbane and Nazgrim are especially cool. And I repeatedly remove and reassign Thassarian to missions to hear his battle cry, so awesome. I love the undead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    For what I spoil myself, I think I've the good idea to make Paladin, Monk, Druid and Warrior characters.
    But I think It has a really special Paladin champion...

Lothraxion the holy drealord.

I actually really like the warrior class hall and champions. I mean, we get basically gods!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    I actually really like the warrior class hall and champions. I mean, we get basically gods!
    The issue is that it doesn't feel like a warrior class hall so much as a vrykul faction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Each class should have known Alliance and Horde characters from which we could pick from. Forcing me to use gnomes on my orc character and a Mok'nathal on my human one is something that kills the "leader" position we supposedly attain. If we lead an order hall, then we should at least be able to be extremely picky about it.
    It's a class hall, and we're supposed to be above faction warfare nonsense. If your orc character wouldn't have gnomes in his class hall simply because they are gnomes, ignoring what value they bring otherwise, then he's a shitty leader.
    At the end of it all, we do wind up with a nice group of handpicked champions -- but they are champions that Blizzard has picked for us in order to move the story along.

Deleted
    Mage Class Hall. They have me.

Well, I love the paladin champions too, except for Boros (he's cool, but I never really cared about him before now.)

Haven't seen the others, but I heard that monks get Li Li Stormstout, and that automatically is a win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin has some pretty awesome Champions

The first ever Nelf Paladin
    a Holy Dreadlord.

ARATOR THE REDEEMER

Then a bunch of other cool people... Those are the top picks though!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Way too many human champions. Would have liked to see more of other races. Especially for rogues, mages, and priests who have half of their champions being humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

ARATOR THE REDEEMER

Personally I see this as a major drawback ;P

The Rogue order hall has a decent bunch as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Way too many human champions. Would have liked to see more of other races. Especially for rogues, mages, and priests who have half of their champions being humans.
    True humans are over represented, in many order halls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Any of them with a tanky bodyguard.

Normally I'd care about lore, but all the lore heavy characters have terrible combat abilities or none at all. Liadrin herself has gotten me killed by her stupid mounted charge several times when I was questing in Suramar. Boros on the other hand helped me take down 8 guards at the same time, he's awesome.

But yeah, probably paladin for lore too. Holy dreadlord, night elf paladin, the leaders of various paladin organisations, some half elf runt. Pretty good lineup.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-09-05 at 02:03 PM.

Deleted

The first ever Nelf Paladin
    a Holy Dreadlord.

ARATOR THE REDEEMER

Then a bunch of other cool people... Those are the top picks though!
    I don't like the fact that Blizzard has probably forgotten that Priestesses of the Moon are basically Paladins with Bows. In War of the Ancients and WC3 they wore Plate Armor and if they would add new Speccs with one of them a Paladinspec with Bow, we would have playable Priestesses of the Moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't decide between druids, mages, and paladins. Although all of them have a few weird choices, like Julia Celeste instead of one of the many prominent human paladin characters in the lore who'd be much more fitting, or Azula this new blood elf magistrix character instead of Rommath or Aethas. But there it is.

Shamans.

Mostly because they have no joke characters like Millhouse or that stupid gnome hunter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Shamans.

Mostly because they have no joke characters like Millhouse or that stupid gnome hunter.
    Rehgar Earthfury?

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Rehgar Earthfury?
    He became a joke in WoW, but before that he wasn't one.

Aside from that, if you ignore his title, he's fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the fact that Blizzard has probably forgotten that Priestesses of the Moon are basically Paladins with Bows. In War of the Ancients and WC3 they wore Plate Armor and if they would add new Speccs with one of them a Paladinspec with Bow, we would have playable Priestesses of the Moon.
    I would be 100% behind a paladin DPS spec based on Priestess of the Moon. A paladin DPS spec based around ranged combat would be an interest addition to the spec, plus it's more original than the usual response of "Shockadin".

Also, after playing in Suramar, Night Elf Paladins are my top request in WoW. Did the quest where you have to wear the Nightfallen disguise and it looked awesome with the prot artifact.

Plus, I've said it before but it cannot be stressed enough: Paladin Nightsabers, win.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    I would be 100% behind a paladin DPS spec based on Priestess of the Moon. A paladin DPS spec based around ranged combat would be an interest addition to the spec, plus it's more original than the usual response of "Shockadin".

Also, after playing in Suramar, Night Elf Paladins are my top request in WoW. Did the quest where you have to wear the Nightfallen disguise and it looked awesome with the prot artifact.

Plus, I've said it before but it cannot be stressed enough: Paladin Nightsabers, win.
    Do you know Bleach? It showed us that Archers of holy Light are Awesome.

Lorewise, I would imagine Night Elf Paladins as traditional Moonpriests in the Archer Specc, while the others specs are simply Moonpriests who prefer melee combat over archery. For Humans and Dwarfs, I would like to Arator to be the first Paladin with a Bow, forming a new way of Paladin Combat by combining the Archer Way of his Mother with the Way of Light of his Father, while Sunwalkers with a Bow are simply former Hunters who now follow the Way of An'she and Blood Knights former Rangers who joined the Order.

And I would like a pure DMG Light Spec for Priests, while turning Discipline into a Shadow Healer Spec. I think the whole Damage as Healing fits the Shadows btter than the Light (and the one real Healspell of Discipline is already Shadow). I also think that such a Spec would fit the Forsaken Shadow Priests better, after all the whole Madness stuff doesn't really fits them and I can't really imagine how one would use Light and Shadow at the same time, after all both forms of magic are gained through Faith and are opposites.

Demons Hunters get Akama or his Shade as a full-fledged bodyguard. I think that takes the cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you know Bleach? It showed us that Archers of holy Light are Awesome.
    HUGE fan of Bleach (or at least I was, before this final arc). That was actually why I was so quick to jump on the holy archer archtype.

I'd make a Nelf Pally called Ishida, with Tailoring as his profession .

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    I Vote for Druids...

Keeper Remulos
    Hamuul Runetotem
    Brightwing (LOL!)
    Mylune
    Broll Bearmantle
    Sylendra Gladesong (the who?)
    Zen´tabra
    and of course, sleepy druid Naralex