Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post
    Just got the Stormfists from the Scenario. Finished with ~525 points, but didn't kill the endboss. It was my fourth(?) try and it was in the big chest at the end.

My itemlvl is 841, if that's somehow relevant.

When you're in combat, do the fists tilt at weird angles?

This is what happens with Theldurin's Fists, along with every other fist weapon:

Presumably because of the way our hands move.

Do the Stormfists look stupid like that too? Because if so, I'm not nearly as excited for them.

Deleted
    lil update:

So i decided to try Brewmaster on this one and Dro now is so easy, i pick Niuzao for him, and facerolled this, ended with 400+ points looting 2 boxes upgrading my withered army but still no Stormfist

Any blood elf female monk got Stormfist already? If yes please show some screens with it, because it look pretty bad in dressing room

Quote Originally Posted by Grothen View Post
    lil update:

So i decided to try Brewmaster on this one and Dro now is so easy, i pick Niuzao for him, and facerolled this, ended with 400+ points looting 2 boxes upgrading my withered army but still no Stormfist

Any blood elf female monk got Stormfist already? If yes please show some screens with it, because it look pretty bad in dressing room
    I've done the same yesterday with my BrW.
    Easy, but the ogre has just screwed up my Witchers and I failed to pick up any boxes...
    At least got a strategy now ;-)!

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post

Do the Stormfists look stupid like that too? Because if so, I'm not nearly as excited for them.
    Yeah they do, they clip through half of your legs as well if you have them unsheathed but not in combat

Just did a 500+ run as WW with barely any unlocks, still no Stormfist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    When you're in combat, do the fists tilt at weird angles?

This is what happens with Theldurin's Fists, along with every other fist weapon:

*snip*

Presumably because of the way our hands move.

They do, but it doesn't look so bad on my pandaren. More like a boxer trying to block the opponent's next punch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Just did a 500+ run as WW with barely any unlocks, still no Stormfist
    It will still have a drop chance and not be a 100% drop. Like the BrM one from the Daily Keg.

omg that clipping is so bad. i mean the skin is awesoem but it looks weird. gj blizz.

IDK imo it looks really good. Some minor clipping in 12 yo game is acceptable. The battle stance looks Jet Lee as f*ck! I hope humans looks as good as pandas.

idk how better warrants putting work into hell you unlock the BrM one from the once a day lootable keg if you have that chose in your class hall traits i got it an yea it looks good and all but not the one i want lol
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    Do we know anthing about the minimum amount of points you need to get in there for the hidden skin to drop from the big chest?

Deleted
    What chest are we talking about?

The general reward chest for finishing the scenario?

I cleared the scenario every id so far from Dro, to the the three spider bosses and the giant bosses up till the end where you meet the NPCs and teleporter. Only got the pet so far and some withered upgrades.

I don't know what the minimum score needed actually is, if there even is one. I just did the withered training as BrM with loot spec set to WW, full clear with 627 score and got the skin. But someone previously mentioned getting the skin with a score of 525 so my score doesn't really suggest anything.

As for the skin design, the clipping while idle is unfortunate, but considering just how few tolerable transmogs exist for fist weapons, I'm willing to deal with some clipping to use these.

gz Bitturs! Another Stormfist with 500+ score, yet to see someone getting this with lower than that. Thats cool you got it as BrM with loot to WW, i don't need to change specs before looting then

I finished with a 500+ score but didn't get it, not sure if it's random or if I was at like 516 and needed 525. Don't recall my exact score, but I killed pretty much everything except the ettin boss.

Got them last night with a 588 score.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stormfist would be great... any of the artifact skins would be great... IF THEY DIDN'T CLIP INTO MY LEGS TO THE POINT WHERE THEY STICK OUT THE OTHER SIDE...

Quote Originally Posted by Targom View Post
    I finished with a 500+ score but didn't get it, not sure if it's random or if I was at like 516 and needed 525. Don't recall my exact score, but I killed pretty much everything except the ettin boss.
    It IS just a drop chance (this is confirmed), 500+ score just looks to net more drops, yet to see a lower score drop.

I was actually brewmaster at the time I completed the scenario and I still got that in the chest. Never knew you could hidden artifact appearances for the spec you weren't playing as.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    Ok, anyone got idea for Tmogs with Stormfists? i can't find anything that actualy matches - hope in next pvp sezon/raid tier we gonna get something better than http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...onk-mythic.jpg that actualy matches with Stormfist

Well,

The Witchered Army Training quest is somewhat fucking bugged.
    I've done my scenario last time with a 593 score, as BrM and when I was heading to exit - bang. I got disconnected and it teleported me out of the scenario.
    Opened a ticket and stuff, but they couldn't help me at all with that.

Hopefully they'll fix it with coming maintenance, as this is pretty common issue.
    FML.

I am a menace to my own destiny.