Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    This is the elf expansion. At least the 'orc expansion' have focus on draenei in more then one zone. The only alternative here is the one zone dedicated to tauren.

Illidan
    Malfurion
    Tyrande
    Azshara
    Three of the five zones dedicated purely to elves
    Azshara: heavy ne lore but also demon hunter camp and blue dragons.

Stormheim: No elf lore. Vrykul worgen and forsaken.
    Val: Heavy elf and druid lore.
    Highmountain: no elves.
    Suramar: lots of elves but few night elves.
    Dalaran: mostly human city.

Draenei getting lore, turalyon coming back.

This is definitely elf heavy but its not elf exclusive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    Who they imprisoned for 10.000 years for fear of his magic, well done stupid elves
    He was imprisoned for murder and trying to make a new well. They didn't even banish all magic users until they acrewed up again down the road.

Elune being basically God-above-all is pretty dumb. So everyone else's dieties are pretty much shit-tier? So Tyrande can just be like "yoooo in yo face Velen Elune ain't no Naaru sucka"

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Elune being basically God-above-all is pretty dumb. So everyone else's dieties are pretty much shit-tier? So Tyrande can just be like "yoooo in yo face Velen Elune ain't no Naaru sucka"
    Ever since there was more info about her(BC), it was mentioned she was one of the few full deities operating on Azeroth.

i think 'operating' is a strong word for the things elune did though. Not much of it is visible to mortals, at least as a horde player you do not get so much info about a being that is supposed to be a complete god ( or od-like entity)

Deleted
    It's ok, Tyrande won't do that. But she does give you a chance to convert to Elunism, the one true religion. Would you like a pamphlet?

I would have liked her to be something else then the god-above-all. But still better then just a Naaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    It's ok, Tyrande won't do that. But she does give you a chance to convert to Elunism, the one true religion. Would you like a pamphlet?
    You'll never get me out of my mud huts!

Deleted
    You'll never get me out of my mud huts!
    Oh... ok. Well then, I'm sorry for upsetting you, we have built you a nice mud and straw hut on the shores of this beautiful sparkly lake. You'll love it. I can assure you that this is not a moonwell and this is not an attempt to turn you into an elf, no sir, of course not Enjoy your free hut!

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyJester View Post
    I'm all for some middle ground. If "Green Jesus" was bad, why on earth repeat it (to a far greater degree) with Illidan?

The lore of this expansion really feels like Blizzard apologizing and then greatly overcompensating for the years of neglect Night Elves have gotten.
    Why? It would be only fair if Alliance get some screen time, after all these years of green jesus domination.

Oh, I see. You don't want to have fairness towards other faction, you want either you having a spot or nobody, amiright?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Oh... ok. Well then, I'm sorry for upsetting you, we have built you a nice mud and straw hut on the shores of this beautiful sparkly lake. You'll love it. I can assure you that this is not a moonwell and this is not an attempt to turn you into an elf, no sir, of course not Enjoy your free hut!
    Once you go elf...

you also get more fingers, isn't that great?
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2016-09-06 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Once you go elf...
    you become an addict, they all go full methhead after drinking any of the wells that the elves have

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    you become an addict, they all go full methhead after drinking any of the wells that the elves have
    Not the moonwell and the one under nordrassil.

In any case, still worth it.

They're always on the right side of history, their Goddess trumps all, they've spawned quite a few Chosen Ones (including the biggest one of all)...

Here people were complaining about Orcs, when in fact Night Elves are written to be the master race.
    for lord illidan for the illidari!!!

good.

because fuck humans, i'm sick of the humans being better at everything than elves, it's idiotic.

and draenei, they should be the most powerful race of them all. their mages should at least. instead they get shit on, constantly. but humans get everything, they're best at magic, best at paladins, best whatever. fuck humans, i'm so sick of it.

Once you go elf...

you also get more fingers, isn't that great?
    The Elves claim a moonwell changed them.

Probably just a good chiropractor that did the trick.

WoD was supposed to bring some Draenei love but instead was only orc orc orc.
    I'm glad we are seeing lots of different cultures in Legion.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have liked her to be something else then the god-above-all. But still better then just a Naaru.
    It's possible Elune created the Naaru just as the Void Lords created the Old Gods.

They're always on the right side of history, their Goddess trumps all, they've spawned quite a few Chosen Ones (including the biggest one of all)...

Here people were complaining about Orcs, when in fact Night Elves are written to be the master race.
    really, the Vigil Kal'dorei group were wrong about magic, and were wrong about Illidan too. They went 10k years surrounded by the arcane source but not using it to even light a candle because they thought doing so would surely bring the legion back, - they didn't believe its use could be masked - they were wrong ! but that's just one group, the other groups ofc had no such qualms. the same group was also wrong about Illidan too - but the other groups weren't involved.

At the end of the day, it's really odd to be 10k years old, and not be right about A LOT of things, all that time, learning, growing, you must have seen it all thousands of times. THe only reason the vigil group didn't catch on that they were wrong about arcane magic usage was because they decided to carry out hteir task in isolation, cut off from everyone but the green flight the druids were working with.. and when they found out they were wrong, well they lifted their ban didnt' they and opened themselves up again, rather quickly.

One thing they were wrong about, didn't they say they didn't come from trolls? but they did, albeit from dark trolls and not from the other regular trolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Why? It would be only fair if Alliance get some screen time, after all these years of green jesus domination.

Oh, I see. You don't want to have fairness towards other faction, you want either you having a spot or nobody, amiright?
    lol.. this is the first time an alliance related group has actually dominated the narrative. but interesting it was unrelated to the horde/alliance thing - which does continue with the worgen and the forsaken.

it's expertly done, because folowing from wc3, night elves are seen then as apart from horde/alliance.

I would think there is troll lore too. Aren't the drogbar just large trolls?

Come on OP, havent you had enough of Thrall and orcs already? Why complain now that we finally have some night elf story development? They've been neglected for years already.