Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Druids did not get Zen'Kiki?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Why should any not-magical class allow gnomes? They are tiny, weak and because of their short legs slow. How can they support an order of archers or warriors or assassins or death Knights?
    You don't need to be strong to use a bow, that's not how they work.

Also, Gnome Hunters are a thing now so by default they must be allowed in the class hall.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    You don't need to be strong to use a bow, that's not how they work.

Also, Gnome Hunters are a thing now so by default they must be allowed in the class hall.
    Uh.... The strength required to fire a bow can be crazy depending on the bow...
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We have the High Commander of the Grand Army of the Light.
    Your move!

Tirion
    My thoughts as a DK too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Uh.... The strength required to fire a bow can be crazy depending on the bow...
    You know, I don't like you in general but in this moment I love you for pointing out that strength is the most important trait to fire a bow, not agility or bullshit.

One needs less strength to use a Greatsword effectely than to use a bow.

I don't know who has the best. I just hope for everyone else sake theirs isn't as bad as Warriors.

I am actually fine with introducing new chars, need to create new Nazgrim characters and all after all

Speaking of Warriors by the way, I actually grew fond of the first two guys, the guy has a funny accent and finna is also great.
    King Ymiron, Hodir and Thorim nuff said!
    That Iron Dwarf is a little emo apparently when you click on him non stop but overall he is alright, managing by himself in the scenario against a huge elite demon!
    rest are meh though imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    I am actually fine with introducing new chars, need to create new Nazgrim characters and all after all

Speaking of Warriors by the way, I actually grew fond of the first two guys, the guy has a funny accent and finna is also great.
    King Ymiron, Hodir and Thorim nuff said!
    That Iron Dwarf is a little emo apparently when you click on him non stop but overall he is alright, managing by himself in the scenario against a huge elite demon!
    rest are meh though imo.
    It's one thing to untroduce a couple new characters. Rogues have Tethys for example. But there should have been some recurring characters fron the playable races.

Deleted
    I love Matron Mother Malevolence on my DH. She's a great character and a very useful champion as well.

Druids have brightwing so that kinda wins the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I quite like Addie Fizzlebog on my hunter. I actually find her abilities to be far less annoying than Rexxar's. Plus she gives a reputation boost. Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Druids did not get Zen'Kiki?
    He cleans your house in the class hall.

7+ Year Old Account
    He cleans your house in the class hall.
    He finally found his destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors have two titanic watchers so I'd say, power wise, they're the best. Now for "cool factor" that would probably go to hunters with Rexxar cause that's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Warriors have two titanic watchers so I'd say, power wise, they're the best. Now for "cool factor" that would probably go to hunters with Rexxar cause that's awesome.
    Shamans have all elemental lords and warlocks have a demon army.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Shamans have all elemental lords and warlocks have a demon army.
    Actually you're right. About shamans that is. I actually leveled a shammy to 110 on beta.. can't believe I forgot about the elemental lords. Demon army is... meh imo but I don't know exactly what demons they have so I could be wrong.

Deleted
    Do you guys understand what Blizz thought when they designed the Warrior Class Hall? Really, most Class Halls really fit the Class Fantasy, even with different races. Yeah, some less than others. The Tauren fit less in the Knights of the Silver Hand, because their faith system is complete different and they are not really Paladins like Blood Knights or Vindicators are, the Unseen Path is a little bit random and I can't really see a Troll or an Orc as a Member of the Tirisgarde, but they fit the general interpretation of the Classes which most races share. But the Warrior Class Hall is something completely out of Place. It fits really not a single one of the playable Warrior Classes. At best maybe the Humans, Dwarfs and Blood Elves, because in this races there is at least a believe in holy Light, but for the others? And giving them Titan Watchers as Champions instead of known Iconic Warriors of Alliance, Horde or a neutral Faction only let me feel like Warriors are the one class were no real mortal Warrior is worth to be a champion compared to the Paladins, Death Knights or Demon Hunters. A reactivated Might of Kalimdor as Might of Azeroth, founded by Saurfang and Wyrmbane still would have been the choice that fits the Idea of a Warrior best, as an Army of Warriors of different cultural backgrounds who combine their forces to push back the burning Legion.

Warlocks have 9 followers. Warlocks > all.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-09-09 at 02:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Waelocks have 9 followers. Warlocks > all.
    I don't have a Warlöck, so how is the Black Harvest? Are they more like the Illidari, "we use this power to stop the burning legion", or more, "we use this power because we want power but also don't like the burning Legion"?

Dk''s have Nazgrim, Thoras Trollbane, High Inquisator White, Darian Morgaine, Thassarian, Koltira Deathweaver and Amal'Thuzad

We got a pretty badass line up of characters, feels great.