Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

If pugging for mythic runs, don't pug yourself with other guildies.

Especially of 3 of them.. they will screw you over so fast.

Got kicked from the last boss of Wardens because we wiped, someone didnt do good job with orbs.
    Why I got kicked?

Because I was supposed to do the orbs. I'm a tank. Pretty sure tanks shouldn't do orbs.

Screw Kelthuzad players, they seems like a bunch of a holes.

Rant over

Seems like you're just in a terrible guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    And my guild does has to do what exactly? Is your reading comprehension bad? I went with OTHER guild run.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, your guildies just blow, man :\

7+ Year Old Account
    Wait what? First of all, yes the orb is supposed to be carried by the tank.

And seems like you just have some shitty guidies. Better leave that guild and join Arathor EU!
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

"If pugging for mythic runs, don't pug yourself with other guildies. "

The title alone make it seems like you went with your guild, a more apropiate title would have been "If pugging for mythic runs, don't pug yourself with other guilds. "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    And my guild does has to do what exactly? Is your reading comprehension bad? I went with OTHER guild run.
    Actually its you having a problem properly expressing yourself. Your statement makes it sound like you where pugging with your own guildies who then kicked you.

I've had goods and bads with everything when it comes to pugging in wow. I wont let one bad incident screw over anything for me.

His reading comprehension is fine. Your literacy is at fault.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post

And seems like you just have some shitty guidies. Better leave that guild and join Arathor EU!
    No its not.

The orb carrier has to soak the pools meaning he will be moving a lot, and sometimes standing in shit that people without orb takes damage from.

Its a job best done by a resto druid or any ranged dps

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    No its not.

The orb carrier has to soak the pools meaning he will be moving a lot, and sometimes standing in shit that people without orb takes damage from.

All the times i have done it, the tank has always prefered to take the orb. He needs to move anyway to make the vengance ladies be visible, so it works fine Ofcourse it can be done by others, but you need to tank what becomes visible anyway, so you might aswell be there.

Also, the pools does not really require that much movement to clear Most spawn near the boss
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    No its not.

Why would the resto druid or the range dps move into melee range of mobs to be able to kill them? makes no sense, and you only soak whats needed, running around soaking like mad dont help.

Deleted
    Seems like you didn't read properly what he sais.
    @Abyssion: correct, have shitty experiences too.

We run all mythics with guild as a requirement I run mine with 4 other plate wearers it's nice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draahl View Post
    Why would the resto druid or the range dps move into melee range of mobs to be able to kill them? makes no sense, and you only soak whats needed, running around soaking like mad dont help.
    You dont do that lol. You simply throw it and pick it back up.

Its fucking stupid to try and chase down the adds like that :P

I get the feeling you havent done this on mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Xzan View Post
    Yep, your guildies just blow, man :\
    Please, learn to read. He wasn't pugging with his own guild. He was pugging with a random group that had 3 group members from the same guild, i.e., guaranteed to be kicked for any reason and can't kick the guild members.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Please, learn to read. He wasn't pugging with his own guild. He was pugging with a random group that had 3 group members from the same guild, i.e., guaranteed to be kicked for any reason and can't kick the guild members.
    He said other guildies... That word very often refers to your own guildies. So its more about OP need to explain himself better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    Seems like you didn't read properly what he sais.
    @Abyssion: correct, have shitty experiences too.
    Literally in no context would his title ever have any implication that he's referring to guild members outside his own guild. Whatever he actually meant was not conveyed at all, and I'm not going to throw darts on a wall to figure out what every person on the internet is actually intending to say when they could just spend five second proof reading instead.

Their reading comprehension isn't bad, your title is just poorly worded.

Deleted
    You can't really do it as a tank in mythic - the warden thingie will knock you out of the platform if you have to find an add at the corner - we found it much easier to give it to a resto druid/hunter. And by clearing everything you get so much better control of the fight.

Ok mispelled, added an e when I shouldn't have. Regardless.. they kicked me because healer did bad job on orbs.. I was then kicked because I quote "you suck at orbs, learn to play" so i said I wasnt on orbs, other ppl are supposed to.

Then said lol noob all runs I go to tank does it.

Um if im chasing the vengeance add... ill get kicked off the platform.... and the add doesnt need a tank either..