Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Soooo the app ruined my druid campaign quest line; I was on my second to last quest for the shards (the last follower quest before the end of the campaign), and decided to start the last quest with the app. I started the app, validated the second to last quest, started the last one. When I logged back on my character a few minutes later, the progress had reset to 1/10 shards instead of the 9/10 it should have been at. 4 days 10h estimated for a ticket answer. Guess I won't have the third relic slot on my weapon anytime soon... Don't use the app for any campaign quest :/

Windows Phone would be nice too, but... hey, only 1% of marketshare

7+ Year Old Account
    My S4 is running fine

I really hate not being able to stay logged into the game, and use the Companion app at the same time. Seems dumb, imo.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Deleted
    I'm pretty confused about the world quests the app is showing. There are several I don't see ingame, but when I go there they start.

10+ Year Old Account
    +1 Stuck on connecting
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inder/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Also, the expansion is not Corgis Unleashed either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    I'm pretty confused about the world quests the app is showing. There are several I don't see ingame, but when I go there they start.
    Yeha some world quests dont show up on map ingame.USe either wowhead or the app

Quote Originally Posted by Canbie View Post
    Power users = Android/PC.
    Plebs = Apple/Mac.

lol jk

I actually got the iphone6 last year. But just traded a coworker it for a new LG G4 + $100. Nice to be back on Android now that I've seen both sides.
    That is about as far from the truth as you can get. Power users use Macs. Poor power users use Linux. Gamers use PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    That is about as far from the truth as you can get. Power users use Macs. Poor power users use Linux. Gamers use PCs.
    Theres way more WQ up than this app or wowhead shows.

apple 4s, i know its old :P, i log in, it asks to authenticate, i do, then it asks to log in and authenticate again...endless cycle

Finally after 4 hours I was able to login and send my followers on missions

Quote Originally Posted by chewie49 View Post
    apple 4s, i know its old :P, i log in, it asks to authenticate, i do, then it asks to log in and authenticate again...endless cycle
    You should try it with WiFi turned off, it seems to be the issue with most people that are having this problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Android?? Who the fekker uses Android??
    People that dont wanne be robbed evry 100 meter .

10+ Year Old Account
    Love this app. Best app on my phone now.

Deleted
    I got a 4S but upgrading soon to a Lumia Win phone so ill be missing out for now but oh well, worse things in life

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    No news on Blizz ruining the expansion? They turned on crz in legion zones today. They can seriously go fuck themselves.
    If you don't like it, maybe stop spending money on the game.

Looking at your post history, it seems like barely a day goes by where you don't find something new to complain about.

Maybe spend your time and money on something you actually enjoy. Christ.

still not showing gear WQ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody else having trouble downloading this app?

Quote Originally Posted by Discotrash View Post
    I'm using an iPhone 4 and the app is staying on the 'connecting' screen at the moment.
    Same here. iPhone 4S

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Android?? Who the fekker uses Android??
    Do you also question who uses a TV and drives a car rather than deploying a bespoke horse and carriage?

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post

Ah yes, I'm sure all that power user knowledge goes to good use on the incredibly closed system Apple has running. What exactly do you think a power user is exactly? And I think you've confused "poor" with "not gullible". I wouldn't pay 3x the price for a locked down, less versatile version of something I wanted even if I were rich enough to afford it.

And you clearly don't even know how to compare Linux to Mac actually if you're using "power user" to compare them in the same sentence.
    Last edited by elvor0; 2016-09-07 at 05:25 AM.