Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    You can get lower ilvl world quests. I had an 805 neck pop up yesterday and an 835 cloak pop up today. I'm 844 ilvl.
    The 805 stuff is probably PVP gear, since that scales to your honor level and not item level. Everything non-pvp im seeing is either 825 or 835 at 833 ilvl

Mine is still popping 830, just did two dailies with them. One was 830 cloak in Azsuna and the other was an 835 arcane relic in Suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by drakonblayde View Post
    The 805 stuff is probably PVP gear, since that scales to your honor level and not item level. Everything non-pvp im seeing is either 825 or 835 at 833 ilvl
    I've been getting quests for 840 pvp gear as well because I am honor level 14.

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    wut? I agree that there should be options for people not raiding to get gear, but killing harpies or picking up nuts is not one of them. World Quests that reward gear should require a group of 2-5 people at the least.
    Dude accept that not everyone wants to group with people 24/7 to get rewards that are worth a dam. If u want a MMO like that go play project 1998 or something. Focing people to play your way will just make people quit.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm seeing a pretty wide range of ilvl on my world quests. The pvp ones are only offering 805 but I don't really pvp & I probably won't be doing anymore of those after experiencing the graveyard campers yesterday. I don't mind the ganking in the pvp zones but when someone is just going to sit and camp the graveyard with their group it just becomes frustrating and not worth the bother for such a low reward. Their needs to be some sort of protection from having 4 or 5 ppl blow their load on you the second you respawn.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    I dunno man. I just checked my phone for my items to farm when I get off of work and this popped up.

http://imgur.com/a/RDqan

I'm 843ilvl atm and the trinkets have been 830+ for the past few days. So it looks like he could be right. Also this quest popped up in the past 1.5 hours as on my lunch break at my PC this quest wasn't available
    Random is random.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    I'm seeing a pretty wide range of ilvl on my world quests. The pvp ones are only offering 805 but I don't really pvp & I probably won't be doing anymore of those after experiencing the graveyard campers yesterday. I don't mind the ganking in the pvp zones but when someone is just going to sit and camp the graveyard with their group it just becomes frustrating and not worth the bother for such a low reward. Their needs to be some sort of protection from having 4 or 5 ppl blow their load on you the second you respawn.
    The warden towers pvp quests are pretty much pve quests that give honor. It's worth it to get your pvp level up to 13 and get some higher ilvl gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Mine is still popping 830, just did two dailies with them. One was 830 cloak in Azsuna and the other was an 835 arcane relic in Suramar.
    835 isn't 830...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Random is random.
    Ya it's more the fact the 825lvl wasn't popping up before that, also 825 wasn't a category of item level for world quests ( according to wowhead ).

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I'd much rather do a world quest and kill some harpies alone, and get that good item, than go into a dungeon with some DH tank wannabe who either started Legion yesterday, or has played nothing but DPS thus far, and rolled a vengeance and thought "Hey I'm an amazing tank!"

Just had one of those experiences today; DH jumps around pulling everything, group wipes a couple times, DH yells "UR ALL SHIT!" and leaves. I'm not sure even the baby death knights were this bad back in the day.
    You sir are an idiot. Just assuming shit out of nowhere. All the DH tanks I've encountered so far were really good in mythic dungeons. Most ppl who play DHs and are unskilled play Havoc, not Vengeance, as most noobs are just illidan wannabes, ala havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post

That's EXACTLY how it is.

Again, please learn how the game works before you spout uninformed opinions. You will not be getting ilvl 840+ gear unless your ilvl is ~835 which requires you doing mythics to obtain.

LEARN HOW THE GAME WORKS.
    Telling a guy in a hardcore guild with 4 110s with full gear to learn how the game works.. LUL

Wish i could link that tom cruise laughing jpeg

ps reported for flame LUL
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I think they're using this time, pre-raid, to find a sweet spot for advancement and scaling. Everything seems comfortable as far as gear goes, even at 843 there are some things I just cannot solo, and it's awesome. One of the world quests, in a PvP zone within Azsuna I believe, has Artifact Relics like Ashran did, and there's a Murloc King? I don't remember it well, but there's a female Naga boss there that absolutely shredded me with lightning. She knew no DR, and I was not prepared. I think they're on the right path, it's just going to take some smoothing and sanding here and there.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    835 isn't 830...
    Youre right, its not, its also not nerfed to 825 like the person that made the post is claiming. Mine are all MINIMUM 830 on the map is the point, except for pvp gear which doesnt scale with ilvl but honor level.

Damn, I am gonna miss that 13 haste difference.

Deleted
    1. world quest rewards have not been nerfed, OP is misinformed.

2. pretending that raiding requires more brain/effort than catching squirrels is pure bullsh!t. Clearly you haven't tried to do the squirrels quest on a populated server. many wod mythic fights were easier. and faster. Yes, yes, I get it, you think that "fighting" a scripted tool that does the same thing every time at the same moments after the same duplicated warnings your addons also give you is hard and requires stuff. No, it doesn't, you're a noob. Extra noob points if you've read a guide before or watched a video of someone else explaining or doing the fight.

3. I'm still getting 830-840 world quests (see #1)

4. the reward level is given by your current ilvl. If you've switched specs or items around, that's likely why you're seeing lower ilvl rewards (or it just so happens that that one quest you're looking at has a crappy reward)

5. Very few people care about what mythic raiders think. According to blizzard, less than 1% of the wow population finished mythic instances. If you'd be angry over a "casual" getting a high level item from world quests, you're a "casual".

6. That's how legendary drops work too. Yes, Johnny Casual is going to get a 895 item from some dumb quest while mythic nightmare emerald raiders are most likely going to have 880. Get over it.

7. WQ **SHOULD** have relatively high ilvl as a catchup mechanic (alts, rerolling, late starters). Rerolling or leveling an alt is already too hard given the whole "farm artifact power, research artifact, missions, quest lines, reputation with factions requiring "clearing" every zone in the game" thing. People SHOULD be able to level a new char and catch up or they'll just quit and if they quit, "your" precious "hardcore" game goes with them.

8. If you want to debate whether WQ rewards are too high or too low, go on and do it. Stick to that and stop obsessing over whether Johnny Casual gets it too and whether he should or not. Johnny Casual is also a paying customer and his subscription makes your entertainment possible.

I got my first trinket from WQ-- 850 with a gem slot.

I think that's fair, though. You still have a decent chance to get 850 titanforged gear from them, which is pretty nice. Still I would really like occasional "rare" 840+ items.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    No.
    This game should not be raid or die. The world should be relevant and worth doing.

Your opinion is why MMO's became garbage for a decade.
    5 man dungeons aren't raids. Please try again.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Why should top (currently) gear come from activity that requires no effort or brain power whatsoever?
    It doesn't unless you're already running mythics(and later on, raids) Learn how world quests work.

Quote Originally Posted by randomforum View Post
    1. world quest rewards have not been nerfed, OP is misinformed.

2. pretending that raiding requires more brain/effort than catching squirrels is pure bullsh!t. Clearly you haven't tried to do the squirrels quest on a populated server. many wod mythic fights were easier. and faster. Yes, yes, I get it, you think that "fighting" a scripted tool that does the same thing every time at the same moments after the same duplicated warnings your addons also give you is hard and requires stuff. No, it doesn't, you're a noob. Extra noob points if you've read a guide before or watched a video of someone else explaining or doing the fight.

3. I'm still getting 830-840 world quests (see #1)

4. the reward level is given by your current ilvl. If you've switched specs or items around, that's likely why you're seeing lower ilvl rewards (or it just so happens that that one quest you're looking at has a crappy reward)

5. Very few people care about what mythic raiders think. According to blizzard, less than 1% of the wow population finished mythic instances. If you'd be angry over a "casual" getting a high level item from world quests, you're a "casual".

6. That's how legendary drops work too. Yes, Johnny Casual is going to get a 895 item from some dumb quest while mythic nightmare emerald raiders are most likely going to have 880. Get over it.

7. WQ **SHOULD** have relatively high ilvl as a catchup mechanic (alts, rerolling, late starters). Rerolling or leveling an alt is already too hard given the whole "farm artifact power, research artifact, missions, quest lines, reputation with factions requiring "clearing" every zone in the game" thing. People SHOULD be able to level a new char and catch up or they'll just quit and if they quit, "your" precious "hardcore" game goes with them.

8. If you want to debate whether WQ rewards are too high or too low, go on and do it. Stick to that and stop obsessing over whether Johnny Casual gets it too and whether he should or not. Johnny Casual is also a paying customer and his subscription makes your entertainment possible.
    we get it you aren't good enough to do mythic raids no need to hate people who are though.

btw mythic titan forged is higher and mythic nighthold drops 905.
    Last edited by Koreche; 2016-09-07 at 04:54 PM.