Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yeah warriors got pretty shafted compared to other classes. Oh well as FR arms I already dominate them on bosses. Add 40+ ilv to my weapon and it will be a slaughter

Deleted
    So I've done the first two which have taken 2 days each, fine no problem I can be okay with that. Expected the 3rd to take 2 days as well and that's fine takes me through to Friday evening! Perfect!

Wrong, the last mission takes 4 days... What the hell am I supposed to do with this, and why does it take so damn long when other classes have had theirs completed for 4+ days now?

(Psssssst. Try countering the Felguard Invader.)

Deleted
    Right thanks, 94% better not risk it zz

Quote Originally Posted by Daredalus View Post
    So I've done the first two which have taken 2 days each, fine no problem I can be okay with that. Expected the 3rd to take 2 days as well and that's fine takes me through to Friday evening! Perfect!

Wrong, the last mission takes 4 days... What the hell am I supposed to do with this, and why does it take so damn long when other classes have had theirs completed for 4+ days now?
    You have to counter the boss that increases the mission time

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredalus View Post
    Right thanks, 94% better not risk it zz
    You counter the Felguard so your duration gets cut in half to 2 days instead of 4.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Falcky View Post
    When do you get king Ymirion? I tried to wowhead it and said that you get a quest item off of him when you kill him in maw of souls, but I don't remember a quest item/maybe deleted it and I have ran Maw of souls quite a lot (normal/heroic/mythic etc.)

Cheers!
    I'm in the same spot. I read on the wow forums that it's not a 100% drop rate, but I have a ticket put in just in case.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 Days? Really Blizzard? God fucking damnit.
    In about 7 hours I'll be ready to start that mission, too. And even countered it'll be 2 fricking days, while other classes have been running around with their titles and third slots for 2 or 3 days.
    Last edited by Drianaa; 2016-09-07 at 05:19 PM.

You guys know that had you taken the other class talent, you would have that at 38 hours instead of 48 hours? 20% off mission time is pretty helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Promdates View Post
    You guys know that had you taken the other class talent, you would have that at 38 hours instead of 48 hours? 20% off mission time is pretty helpful.
    We still take more time to finish the campaign compared to other classes tho.

Quote Originally Posted by adramael View Post
    We still take more time to finish the campaign compared to other classes tho.
    There's no doubting that. But is that really an issue? Sure it takes warriors ~2 days longer to get it compared to everyone else.

No offense to anyone in particular, but the amount of posts regarding mission length while ignorant of counter mechanics is really starting to make me question the literacy rate amongst players.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    No offense to anyone in particular, but the amount of posts regarding mission length while ignorant of counter mechanics is really starting to make me question the literacy rate amongst players.
    IKR? What do we think we are here? A bunch of illiterate, mouthfoaming berserkers?!

Deleted
    Anyone know if a level 104 Hymdall can counter the 108 mission stuff? If not rip me

I think wowhead is telling me he would

Same goes with underleveling; champion's success chance contribution diminishes and after a certain point champion isn't worth anything. For levels the lower limit is -5 and -30 for item levels. Starting from those thresholds the champion's success chance contribution is 0%, they won't gain XP and their abilities won't counter threats.
    Note that non-Powerful threats are binary; they are either countered or not. Despite the penalty to the success chance increase, the low-level champions will still counter these threats until they hit the lower limit.

10+ Year Old Account
    yay finally finished it last evening after work. 848ilvl now. Just gotta get them epic relics instead of blues :P
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Started the third mission today and it was only 19h instead of 38h like the previous two mission, is it only the last mission that they changed or is all missions shorter now?

10+ Year Old Account
    bet they fixed all of them....
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkirjan View Post
    Started the third mission today and it was only 19h instead of 38h like the previous two mission, is it only the last mission that they changed or is all missions shorter now?
    You on the first set of missions or the second?

Not all missions have a duration slower if I'm not mistaken. The third mission of my second set, for example, was a 2D duration before the 20% reduction without a duration slower present. The first 2 had them though and it would've taken 4D if I didn't counter the duration.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |