Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yeah i don't really get the outlaws pirate theme. My rogue is and always was just some no-name agile and stealthy fighter who knew some dirty tricks and dualwields (even when i was assassination back in cata). I don't care what blizzard wants me to think of my rogue. Whole "class fantasy" thing is stupid IMO. Also i sabotage blizzard's class fantasy by zooming my camera so far out that i don't even see what my character does when i use pistol shot. Haha, that will show them!

But i also use SnD, so i suck in default. I don't really see that much of a change from combat to outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    i get WAY to many single buffs. had 8 single rolls in a row on a mythic boss. Not fun
    ^ This
    The mechanic and it's variance is too high for dungeon encounters. I wish the 2 buff has some kind of fail safe.
    Rolling 3+ times for 2 buffs or getting the same single buff twice is aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by enzi View Post
    ^ This
    The mechanic and it's variance is too high for dungeon encounters. I wish the 2 buff has some kind of fail safe.
    Rolling 3+ times for 2 buffs or getting the same single buff twice is aggravating.
    i swapped to SnD today while i work on my assassination weapon and a new bloody character. I got grand melee _3_ times in a row. Im done

Deleted
    If ther were an option to tarnsform all artefact points into another spec weapon... that would be nice to switch the spec... now i have so much points in my outlaw weapon i would fall behind when raid start...

Deleted
    While I really enjoyed leveling and questing as Outlaw in dungeons it starts to get tiresome.
    It happens way too often that you get a single buff 4+ times in a row and it just craps on your dps.
    Often I just give up and just keep true bearing if i get it as single buff.
    Of course if you get lucky and get 4+ buffs your dps is through the roof but it happens like 1 time a day.
    Chances are just too low for getting more than one buff and after a while of dungeon grinding it just gets frustrating.
    Rng shouldn't decide if I do godly or no dps.
    For casual dungeons it may be ok, but for mythic and raid tier you want reliable dps and Slice and Dice or ´sub/muti just aren't an option.
    I still don't know how anyone at blizzard thought RtB was a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    I've never mained my rogue, but sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on the planet that''s in love with the new Subtlety. I don't even care about performance, it's just freaking cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by soggez View Post
    Im also in love with the sub spec ! So much utility, selfheal, survival, and a quite nice cycle !
    Subtlety for life! I love having both shadowstrike (even with the nerfed range) and shadowstep available so often, zipping around the battlefield. Not taking any falling damage and being able to sprint into vanish with the artifact is incredibly fun too.