Crafted Gear (Balance Druid Question)

Just curious is it possible to have either too much haste, or not enough crit? I know Haste > Crit, and since I wan't to have the best gear I can going into raids I planned on most likely upgrading a bunch of crafted pieces to 850. My only worry is that it might actually be a bad thing to have too many crafted pieces with "pure haste" rolls. There will hopefully be crit on a few pieces that I don't plan on crafting, but I still want to make sure there isn't a number/percentage of haste I should avoid exceeding, or an amount of crit I should avoid dropping below. Thanks.

Hard cap for GCD is 0.75s so unless your wrath is hitting that you're fine to go full haste.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Hard cap for GCD is 0.75s so unless your wrath is hitting that you're fine to go full haste.
    Does that mean stay below an amount of haste that would cause you to hit 0.75 sec wrath casts during incarnation (with second golden trait) and/or heroism, or just during normal periods of combat? Also, is there a way to find out what rating/percentage of haste would cause you to hit GCD, and want to stop adding haste? Much appreciated.
    Last edited by Starsxy; 2016-09-08 at 04:52 AM.

Not sure about a lot of those questions they'd have to be simmed out. The boomkin class should have some very accurate sims coming out in the future given we aren't proc dependent.

There will probably be a haste soft cap simmed out in the future taking into account capping during incarnation/heroism.

I'm not up to date with what the current combat rating formula is for legion. AFAIK it doesn't DR so you could check your character panel and take off some gear and do some napkin math in excel for rating conversions.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsxy View Post
    Does that mean stay below an amount of haste that would cause you to hit 0.75 sec wrath casts during incarnation (with second golden trait) and/or heroism, or just during normal periods of combat? Also, is there a way to find out what rating/percentage of haste would cause you to hit GCD, and want to stop adding haste? Much appreciated.
    Moon and Stars drops the cap further, so you can basically ignore it. Not sure about HT/BL right now.