prot paladin hidden artifact skin

Just got this beauty

Don't know if it's common knowledge on how to get it, but I got it from a withered army training chest.

Got it a few days ago with a score of 600+. Grats to you.

Is there any specific requirement to get the item to drop, or is it just a random chance? I've gone through the scenario a few times without seeing it and want to make sure I'm not missing something very obvious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Don't know if it's common knowledge on how to get it, but I got it from a withered army training chest.
    At what score did you get it? Got ~610 a few times now and neither saw it drop on my prot pally nor on my blood DK. Killing every single mob and boss in the scenario..

I've killed every single mob I can find (outside of the berserker room, can't open it yet) and I'm only getting 574. Maybe I need that extra room for the extra points?

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to do WAT today.

Got into the very first room, killed two monster and was met by a pair of doors. The first required 10 Withered (I'd started with 8) and the second required Withered Berserkers, which I have no idea how to get.

a three day quest cooldown and 400 Ancient Mana spent on a 5 minute run and a grand score of about 75...

In short, fuck that quest and this appearance, the one you get for finishing the campaign is better anyway.

I'm not bitter at all
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I think I had something like 570. When I was done I had 17 left. I found 3 more lurking around, so I went back and got 4 normal chests. I don't know if they count as score as well, but if they did Im sure I would have had over 600.
    I opened the first door that required the 10 withered, but I couldn't open the other door yet(the one that requires 2 berserkers)

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I tried to do WAT today.
    Got into the very first room, killed two monster and was met by a pair of doors. The first required 10 Withered (I'd started with 8) and the second required Withered Berserkers, which I have no idea how to get.
    From the 10 Withered Door, look to your left. There is a tunnel that goes into the rest of the non-locked-off areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyn View Post
    From the 10 Withered Door, look to your left. There is a tunnel that goes into the rest of the non-locked-off areas.
    I think it had bugged or something. The tunnel wasn't there, I looked around for a good ten minutes and there was no path onwards.

I checked Wowhead and there were a dude complaining about the same thing.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

is the flail in game? I take it that finding every hidden demon would be step in the right direction. maybe even finding which major character is the dreadlord

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    No it's not, the second hidden model for each spec is reserved for a future patch (and likely not before 7.2)
    The preview video for 7.1 had a ret paladin with shattered reckoning, which is the currently unavailable skin for ret. You can see it starting about 1:16

Wouldn't make much sense to use a skin that won't be available before 7.2 in the 7.1 preview, and it would also be weird to let some specs have their 6th skin a patch before others
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Gratz. I wont use this skin without transmog but I still need it for the achievement (killing things with a hidden appearance), but I wasn't so lucky. Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think they said in the interview that additional hidden skins would be reserved for later raid tiers.
    I haven't seen any mention of it being in later raid tiers, but there is actually a raid in 7.1, so who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!