I know I'm not the only one to find significance in the fact that shortly before Legion launched, Blizzard changed the way that Grappling Hook works to not require a path to where you launch to. Keep ascending those mountains and trying to find otherwise unreachable areas!

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    So the 9 owl statues found by Iracor on Isle of the Watchers have the following coords:

37.1 82.2
    40.5 75.2
    40.6 73.1
    43.2 85.3
    43.7 87.5
    44.2 72.4
    46.0 84.1
    47.5 84.7
    50.4 91.7

According to wowdb, there are 9 of these.
    http://www.wowdb.com/objects?filter-...sort=r&page=51
    Scroll down a bit until you see "Owl of the Watchers", count 9.

I have been unable to interact with all of them as of this moment, there seems to be a specific order you have to interact with them. I am not sure what connections these could have to Thunderfury. Will keep running around and attempting to activate them all.
    if you find any order please post here i will go there later tonight

Deleted
    Clicking on active ones just gives you an ability while your on the island, such as one that puts mobs into 'stasis' for 8 seconds and makes them invulnerable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    Clicking on active ones just gives you an ability while your on the island, such as one that puts mobs into 'stasis' for 8 seconds and makes them invulnerable
    This is true. I still find it odd that some of them were inactive at first. After running around and interacting with the ones I could interact with, I could interact with more of them. I now can, and have, interacted with all of them and nothing immediate has popped up. At first when I tried interacting with the same one multiple times, I got a "You can't do that yet" message. I assumed that was about interacting with them in a specific order, but it seems now it is merely a cooldown. Still, the fact that I had to interact with them in a certain order the first time to get them all active is odd. Will keep messing around with them in different orders and see what happens.
    Last edited by Tzalix; 2016-09-09 at 07:53 PM.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    Two other buffs I saw were:

Suppression, 3 Charges to slow movement speed.

and a 90% Damage Reduction Buff for 2 minutes up near where the betrayer demon hunters are found.

A note about the gems in the Uncrowned Vault. I did think maybe these had something to do with it as well, as I noticed a few of these gems. I can't find a list of items he offers when you turn in coins anywhere to rule this out.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing worth mentioning, is that I've seemed to have great luck looting the bloodsail pirates for coins for Marin from pickpocketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Actimel View Post
    Only people that could have a gripe with Thunderaam are Djinnies. And i dont think there are any on BI
    Then perhaps the bindings were stolen or lost at sea.

Anyone taken a look at threads for the other unfoudn hidden skins? Perhaps some of the other classes have found clues.

Though i still think microscopic inspection of our class hall may yield hints (and ill be looking when i get off work).

Maybe we have to wait til Sept 19th, Pirates Day?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    This is true. I still find it odd that some of them were inactive at first. After running around and interacting with the ones I could interact with, I could interact with more of them. I now can, and have, interacted with all of them and nothing immediate has popped up. At first when I tried interacting with the same one multiple times, I got a "You can't do that yet" message. I assumed that was about interacting with them in a specific order, but it seems now it is merely a cooldown. Still, the fact that I had to interact with them in a certain order the first time to get them all active is odd. Will keep messing around with them in different orders and see what happens.
    Interacted with all of them myself also, except the one closest to the vault entrance, that one just won't light up for me for some reason.

Im 90% sure that the owls are gated behind rep, once I hit honored with Wardens I had no problem activating them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felfire3 View Post
    Im 90% sure that the owls are gated behind rep, once I hit honored with Wardens I had no problem activating them.
    I just went to the island like an hour ago. At first I was unable to interact with the first 3 or 4 statues I came across. After interacting with a few others, I could go back and interact with those first ones. In total I did about 4 laps around the island before I could interact with all of them. My reputation did not change during this time. Also I am still friendly with the Wardens.
    Last edited by Tzalix; 2016-09-09 at 08:05 PM.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

I want to lay out some criteria real quick.

The hidden skins will be findable/doable in ANY spec. This means outlaw-only abilities will not be required(bribe/parley/grappling hook).

The hints are very very likely to be hidden in plain sight.

The lead-in/starting element will be the simple part, and anything complicated about it will be part of the quest chain associated with obtaining the parts needed. It was stated by blizz that the really cool skins like tf, corrupted ashbringer, and frostmourne would be more epic/complicated to obtain than other hidden skins.

My starting point will be the rogue order hall, and then dalaran/underbelly. Hints pointing in the right direction are more likely to be found in our order hall and/or dalaran before going on a wild goose chase.

Has anyone seen this? What if ours requires jumping off at stormheims highest peak or where the portal is near mr shackles? And going somewhere with emerald winds and our glider???

youtube. com /watch ?v=1mTcmErTpX4

Edit: I mean if demon hunters have to fly over 2 continents and fight a giant felbat? WE HAVE TO BE MORE CREATIVE!!!
    Last edited by serkanlol; 2016-09-09 at 08:24 PM.

Deleted
    i've just looked around in aszuna and found Pepe on top of the boat i think someone earlier mentioned he saw him in our order hall too.

imgur.com /a/GfTjr

Quote Originally Posted by serkanlol View Post
    Has anyone seen this? What if ours requires jumping off at stormheims highest peak or where the portal is near mr shackles? And going somewhere with emerald winds and our glider???

youtube. com /watch ?v=1mTcmErTpX4

Edit: I mean if demon hunters have to fly over 2 continents and fight a giant felbat? WE HAVE TO BE MORE CREATIVE!!!
    That no longer works on live. They were meant to get an item and an NPC throws them into the boss fight. Blizzard fixed it so that you now need the initial item to get the boss to actually drop the appearance. We likely have something similar in that someone has probably killed the NPC that drops the bindings, but wasn't able to see them because the initial lead-in hasn't been completed yet.

Haven't looked through the thread entirely, but someone mentioned the pearls that I also noticed. There are at least two that I have seen so far in Aszuna(34,16 and 19,19). The way they are sitting makes me feel as though they are being presented and you are supposed to see them, not just them being a background object. I am sure there are more than the two.

I would also like to not that the island at 19,19 with the elite murlocs on it has a pirated named "Weird Beard" hanging from one of the shipwreck masts that you cannot pickpocket, is hostile, is killable, and seemingly does nothing other than exist.

I also started going through Aszuna and started hunting down all the wrecked ships that still have their points intact to draw out lines and see if they either point to anything or cross at a location(s) that may be clues. Currently one of the ships at 19,19 points toward mainland Aszuna and the path that I was following went through an archway.

Deleted
    sooo the GM who told us to look into the vault seems to be a good hint. just look around. there are 6 swords in the vault. 2 near the mogu treasure. 2 near the chests on the right side when u enter the vault and the other 2 are spreaded. 1 on the murloc 1 near that crystal.

so i assume. mogu stands for sub skin, treasure for assa?! and the 2 spreaded ones for the 2 bindings?

here i made some screens

http: //imgur. com/a/ 6E7ga
    Last edited by mmoc3d008a8d53; 2016-09-09 at 09:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eltyranto View Post
    "Vault" could also refer to Vault of the wardens where we have already discussed the possibility of the bindings being somehow related to Ash'Golm, Ragnaros' last living lieutenant.
    It probably isn't a drop from him but i think it deserves a second look into.
    Ok so I've just cleared Vault of the Wardens on Mythic and checked every possible spot after clearing the instance. I've discovered some things that may or may not be interesting but most likely not related to TF, but see for yourself:

- A ghost of a warden thats fairly hard to spot wanders through the marked corridor. (hard to see: imgur. com/a/QVGXg) I've tried to interact with the ghost by using Detection/Skaggldrynk but got nothing. I assume it has to do with the Demon Hunter starting stuff and resembles a ghost from the past?

- After wiping to one of the named mobs in the circular room, while walking back, I noticed that this statue ( imgur .com/OFwlP6j ) acted up randomly while I stood on the elevator. The statue turned black and played some sort of animation where its eyes lighted up with lightning and some sort of green/red gas came out at the bottom, after that the statue disappeared shortly and returned a few seconds after. I apologize for not catching the animation on a screenshot... I couldn't "reproduce" it either and have no idea what triggered it, I've tried different stuff for several minutes and you can't do anything with the statue itself.

- I tried to enter several locked 'rooms' by using the Skaggldrynk potion just as required in the Alchemist questline but couldn't find anything. The only thing that I noticed is that a similar looking room right in front of the 1st Boss room opens up right after you kill him. However, there's nothing inside and I'm left wondering why it opens up after you kill the boss and isn't open in the first place.

That's all I could find when it comes to Vault of the Wardens
    Last edited by mmoc21de907692; 2016-09-09 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nemsen View Post
    i've just looked around in aszuna and found Pepe on top of the boat i think someone earlier mentioned he saw him in our order hall too.

imgur.com /a/GfTjr
    Found another one imgur.com /a/m7BTg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemsen View Post

imgur.com /a/GfTjr
    Silly but where did you see him ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalywien View Post
    Found another one imgur.com /a/m7BTg
    yeah i found that one as well thats why i asked him
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!