Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    On the opposite side of the situation, I've had a girl come up to me at a bar, ask me for a cigarette, and during the process of telling her I'm out of smokes, her manlet chode boyfriend came up from behind me, puts his hand on my shoulder and was like, "Nice try bro, she's taken. Better luck next time!"

I can imagine a bunch of autistic boyfriends misreading situations like this and instantly cheap shotting an innocent guy, so be sure to properly assess* the situation (if it's strictly verbal) before beating up (or doucheing out) on someone you think is hitting on your girlfriend. If it's physical like OPs situation then yea that's a green light to intervene.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2016-09-10 at 02:44 AM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    On the opposite side of the situation, I've had a girl come up to me at a bar, ask me for a cigarette, and during the process of telling her I'm out of smokes, her manlet chode boyfriend came up from behind me, puts his hand on my shoulder and was like, "Nice try bro, she's taken. Better luck next time!"

I can imagine a bunch of autistic boyfriends misreading situations like this and instantly cheap shotting an innocent guy, so be sure to properly assess* the situation (if it's strictly verbal) before beating up (or doucheing out) on someone you think is hitting on your girlfriend. If it's physical like OPs situation then yea that's a green light to intervene.
    Yeah, I mean fuck him, he's got it so great as a manlet chode he needs to be taken down a notch to where he belongs as a cuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Yeah, I mean fuck him, he's got it so great as a manlet chode he needs to be taken down a notch to where he belongs as a cuck!
    Never seen someone actively defend douchebag behavior. Were you the manlet in the story? If so, why do you do the things you do?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a slaver's license, so, sadly, I don't have "my" girls...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

My husband is usually uncomfortable when guys hit on me. But will only do anything if I start being uncomfortable with it. He waits for me to give him the go ahead if I haven't told the guy to leave me alone already.

It happens rarely, but some guys are pretty damn persistent :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    It's unfathomable to you but that's exactly what the op did. I wonder how far that guy would have taken it if he didn't have to be somewhere.
    Yes, I read that. I was implying that I can't imagine how autistic somebody can be to allow themselves to be touched and then coming to MMO-C for advice afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    First of all, what is a girlfriend?
    They are like Pokemon - fictional or virtual creatures that nerds play with.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Hey guys!

How do you men do when a stranger approaches your girlfriend? This night a random guy started talking to us in the bus and started to get touchy with my girlfriend (touching her leg, her hair). He maybe touched her 4 times in what seemed a harmless way.

My girlfriend was annoyed by the guy and so was I while I was running out of patience. Eventually he went of the bus and nothing happened.

Right now I feel like a piece of shit for not standing up for my girlfriend and tell him to fuck off, all just to evade an unneeded confrontation?

It's not that I was afraid to handle but more that the situation wasn't severe enough in my eyes for a confrontation.

Did I act right? What would've been a better approach? Any similar stories from you guys?
    I fling my poop at the intruder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    My husband is usually uncomfortable when guys hit on me. But will only do anything if I start being uncomfortable with it. He waits for me to give him the go ahead if I haven't told the guy to leave me alone already.

It happens rarely, but some guys are pretty damn persistent :P
    Sounds like a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvani View Post
    I fling my poop at the intruder.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a cuck.
    Or rather it sounds like someone that is comfortable and confident enough in their relationship that they don't flip out on someone simply because they are talking to your girlfriend/wife. I've been with my wife for nearly 14 years. I've seen her shit out 2 kids, been there for her most embarrassing moments, 2 cars, 2 houses, a business , 2 dogs. What I mean is, we have built a life together. I feel confident in my ability as a man to keep her happy that I don't give a shit if she talks or even flirts with someone else. I also feel confident in my wife's ability to take up for herself and tell someone to fuck off if she doesn't like it. I know her looks well enough that should could give me one from across room that says come help me.

Now, that goes out the window with inappropriate touching. Again, I think my wife could handle it but I wouldn't hesitate to step in and tell someone to fuck off and don't touch her and go to blows of it goes that far. But our usual social interaction is with friends that are gay or couples or both. So it doesn't really come up.

Lastly, woman are naturally nesting creatures. If you provide for her what she desires (physically,emotionally,financially) there is little doubt she wouldn't tolerate advances from other men. If she does, it's cause you are fucking up. "Better tighten yo motherfuckin' game up nigga"

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Lastly, woman are naturally nesting creatures. If you provide for her what she desires (physically,emotionally,financially) there is little doubt she wouldn't tolerate advances from other men. If she does, it's cause you are fucking up. "Better tighten yo motherfuckin' game up nigga"
    I don't usually like agreeing with gender stereotypes but I think this is pretty true...every female friend of mine whose eyes started to stray (even if they didn't end up doing anything) was because the guy was fucking up somehow. People get comfortable in relationships and can get lazy, this is true for both genders.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was still a "man" and me and my fiancee would end up in similar situation, I easily started verbally abuse (in psychological way) the person who was causing trouble for my girl. I am small and I look (even back then) more woman than a man, so people easily mistook us two just as a 2 girls who are spending time together.

We were living back then in a city that was well known for racist skinheads and those caused us problems many time. I have even a scar on arm from a knife fight with them. It's actually so big scar that I don't like wearing t-shirts outside.

But yeah I will easily to notify the person who is being nuisance and if he even touches my GF I might lose it. I am like a angry bee when fighting and go for weak points like eyes and nether regions always since I don't have any strength.

Now I am living as a woman and tbh I am afraid of men because of few situations that happened when I drove taxi. But I will still talk people down to the selfhatred level and maybe even fight if someone is causing problem to my man (which I haven't found yet) And I really hope that every man is ready to say atleast "please stop that" if someone is harassing any girl.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Never seen someone actively defend douchebag behavior. Were you the manlet in the story? If so, why do you do the things you do?
    your post is all kinds of wrong.

i never 'actively' (or passively) defended douchebag behavior. you sound like a loser tbh, using terms like manlet.

i'm 6 foot 2.

Deleted
    Put him in a rear naked choke and dump his unconscious body in the nearest bathroom stall.

Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post
    Put him in a rear naked choke and dump his unconscious body in the nearest bathroom stall.
    Naked. Rear. Choke. Dump. Bathroom.

This is either some thug shit or an erotic novel. I'll think about it when I'm done jerking off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Naked. Rear. Choke. Dump. Bathroom.

This is either some thug shit or an erotic novel. I'll think about it when I'm done jerking off.
    Why not during?

10+ Year Old Account
    My wife is a snappy little Brazilian bitch, literally, she's a total bitch lol. She doesn't need me to stand up for her she's got a resting bitch face glare that banishes souls to the underworld.

I would have switched places with my girlfriend, so *I'm* the one sitting next to him. Then he's kinda outta luck. It's an awkward situation because you really don't want to start shit because that can go all kinds of wrong, really fast. So as much as I'd wanna tell you to fuck that guy up, chances are, once the cops get called, it's gonna get complicated. So the best way to handle it is to look for a passive aggressive way to remove his options from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Why not during?
    I was trying but something about the "dump" was throwing me off rhythm. I'm in to some kinky shit but not literal shit.

OT - I have a solution and it came from my old ass grandpa. He used to say to me " make sure you marry an ugly chick. That way know one will try to hit on her and she will never leave you. And if she does, who gives a shit, she was ugly anyway"

I didn't listen to him, cause I find my wife to be beautiful. But it still seems like solid advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously I whip out my rock hard 12" dick and shove it in her mouth to demonstrate that she is my property. /sarcasm

Seriously some dude approaches my wife my wife will tell them she's taken, or invite him home for a 3-way since we have fun like that, maybe he's got a girl too and she wants to make it a 4-way. I dunno maybe we'll just start an orgy right there.

Fucking hell. For being "alphas" you are some insecure fuckers.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    I'm a very calm guy, but after a while I explode. Same happened once, a guy was starting to flirt with my girl, then I made sure he saw she was with me. But he was still trying to flirt with her, I lost it and started shouting at him, telling him to get lost.

If he would be touching her like that though, I'd go berserk on his ass.

Like I said, everyone knows me as a calm dude, but when I loose it, you better watch out.