Deleted
    Went south to Morheim and the same runes appeared on some stones near the coast there. Think the runes are just generic and nothing to do with Thunderfury

Deleted
    https: //images-ext-1.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vMHZCZk9VZC5wbmc_ZmIifQ.KeVOs_JARUB1hu0GyPymF2ekQ6Y. png

lol, the other one is in neltharion's lair

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noyel View Post
    https: //images-ext-1.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vMHZCZk9VZC5wbmc_ZmIifQ.KeVOs_JARUB1hu0GyPymF2ekQ6Y. png

lol, the other one is in neltharion's lair
    Judging by the fact this person is still doing leveling quests, and the bindings only dropped on mythic in beta (thats even if they are still obtainable like that, regardless of them NOT being datamined from ANY bosses loot table.)

Incredibly Doubtful buddo

Deleted
    I hope it's a fake too, because I don't want to grind a boss every week for a skin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noyel View Post
    I hope it's a fake too, because I don't want to grind a boss every week for a skin
    And even so, the countless number of rogues doing mythic dungeons every week, someone would of been lucky enough to get both by now. 2nd reset, 2 attempts from each place. Someone would of got it, and before anyone mentions the astronomical RNG that person would need to get both, i've had 2 legendarys since day 5

10+ Year Old Account
    Emanation of the Winds is the achievement you need.
    Hidden Artifact Appearances for every hidden artifact.

These are obtained either later in the current patch OR most likely in a future patch. Do not be fooled, every artifact requires LEGION content to be achieved, so one may assume to look in legion content for the rogue's Hallowed Blade.
    Last edited by zesilo; 2016-09-10 at 03:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EverWoW View Post
    I did some poking around Marin Noggenfogger's vault for the first time. Just a few photos with observation notes:

http: //imgur.com /a/lpJrY
    Two ideas:

One, is there any way to piece together all of the gold piles to look like the entirety of The Broken Isles and try and pinpoint where each "lightning gem" is?

My other thought is... well, they're the only other things in the Vault that glimmer like the loot we can get after turning in a Voucher/Coin.

What are these gems laying beside that could be relevant?

Examples:

One in front of a Safe. Where is there a giant safe(s) that we might know about?

The one under the Mogu statue. It's directly under the hand. Is there any symbolism or similar entities on the BI that resemble this statue or a statue, where "under the hand" may be relevant? Or simply NEAR said statue?

There is another gem between the painting of what looks like the coast of Stormheim and between a mine cart filled with ore/gold. There is a red symbol on this cart that looks like this: Πmirrored. Are there any significant spots in Stormheim or similar costal areas as the painting that are notable for mines/ore/gold/whatever is in the cart and is the symbol on it relevant at all? Does the cart even matter or is it just the painting/vice versa?

There is another gem between what looks like an Arcane Crystal or more specifically an Ancient Mana Crystal from Suramar, and a lantern/blade which is seen elsewhere, so perhaps the Crystal is what is relevant. Perhaps the largest source of Ancient Mana in all of Suramar? On/in/near?

And finally, there is one beside the only stack of gold bars in the entire Vault...

Maybe these stones aren't necessarily meant to be found near any specific monument but rather a zone/sub-zone in particular.

Mana Crystal = Prime location of Ancient Mana in Suramar.
    Painting = Specific coast in Stormheim (?). Or a coast that looks identical to location in the painting. It just reminds me of Stormheim.
    Bars of Gold = Somewhere in Highmountain? Central? There are a lot of caves in Highmountain.... maybe even Dalaran bank?
    Safe = Our Vault (Vault Tickets)
    Mogu = ???? Azsuna??????

The Mogu one is what perplexes me the most. Unless it's indicative of the weapon the statue is holding and not the statue itself, I dunno.

Edit: I'm on my phone so I apologize for lack of screenshots.
    Last edited by Dialout; 2016-09-10 at 04:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zesilo View Post
    the hidden artifact appearances are not out yet...
    Are you 100% sure about that? /s

Deleted
    is the achievement you need.

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...otential#rogue is the link for every hidden artifact.

These are obtained either later in the current patch OR most likely in a future patch. Do not be fooled, every artifact requires LEGION content to be achieved, so one may assume to look in legion content for the rogue's Hallowed Blade.
    Multiple GMs have confirmed it is obtainable now, by multiple around 6 or 7 now

10+ Year Old Account
    Lemonjooce I do not believe that. Warrior's hidden artifact is not out, and I have seen no proof of a player having a hidden artifact appearance yet.

edit: sorry I meant to say the more lore related spec weapons do not seem possible to get as of yet.

The most useful text I have read from a GM is: http://imgur.com/Gx59nyV

Basically hinting that the left and right bindings related to the artifact are in a vault somewhere (and 99% positive Legion content) which means they may be in the Vault of the Wardens.
    Last edited by zesilo; 2016-09-10 at 04:06 AM.

Deleted
    Lemonjooce I do not believe that. Warrior's hidden artifact is not out, and I have seen no proof of a player having a hidden artifact appearance yet.
    Alot of people have the sub rogue one. Disc priest one i've seen about. MM and BM hunters, seen those.
    Prot warrior one was moved from where it was originally in beta

If multiple GM's are confirming its out, then its safe to assume its out. However they have made the more lore heavy ones e.g. frost DK, ret pally and outlaw rogues much harder to obtain as they are heavily lore inclined.

Edit;
    Also, if the bindings were drops from bosses they would of been datamined, or someone would of got them by now as i previously stated, RNG is a factor but 2 resets on mythics and a fuck ton of rogues. One person would of got both of them.
    Last edited by mmocc3f18bba73; 2016-09-10 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dialout View Post
    Two ideas:
    Painting = Specific coast in Stormheim (?). Or a coast that looks identical to location in the painting. It just reminds me of Stormheim.
    There's actually a coast in Val'Sharah in the Gloaming Reef that made me wonder about this when I was out there, and seeing this painting reminded me of it. The odd thing I noticed is that the rocks cliff face did have wind/leaves blowing off the top of it. This could be simply an environmental thing as well.

Made an account to post this(/restored an old one). Screenshot from a ticket where I begged for a clue, don't judge please.

ww w. prnt.sc/cg9r12

Seems they cant or are not allowed to say anything. Don't think any of it is even a clue, maybe I asked it too obvious. Also this is EU. No idea why he wrote the same message twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Drift View Post
    Made an account to post this(/restored an old one). Screenshot from a ticket where I begged for a clue, don't judge please.

ww w. prnt.sc/cg9r12

Seems they cant or are not allowed to say anything. Don't think any of it is even a clue, maybe I asked it too obvious. Also this is EU. No idea why he wrote the same message twice.
    not sure if he is trying to give a hint or just stating something. Argh i hate these!

Quote Originally Posted by serkanlol View Post
    not sure if he is trying to give a hint or just stating something. Argh i hate these!
    Those are just the canned, corny GM jokes.

Is there a way we can search who has the emanation of winds achievement then we go ask them how they did it?

Deleted
    The 4 minibosses before Odyn are pickpocketable, only tried on Normal, just copper.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serkanlol View Post
    Is there a way we can search who has the emanation of winds achievement then we go ask them how they did it?
    We would if someone had the achievement. I believe this is one achievement no one has yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Just our of curiosity as well,

On and around Watchman's Rick/Loch Varnath in Stormheim right now and there's a static electricity effect around my body. It's there regardless of spec, and has persisted during both land and water exploration. There is no debuff or indication of what it is on my character.

The only explanations I had were either A) the Time to Collect quest, or that I just got the level 4 PVP talent called Maneuverability.

If it's neither of those, I'm confused as shit.

Also, just seen this on official forums?

That ciska rogue has a quest completed in their artifact category that no other rogue has called

Lord Hal'shara's Tomb
    Auto Accept (Hostile)

So it auto accepts when ur near the tomb and it says the tomb is in aszuna. That's probably your best bet.