Deleted

anyone honorlvl50 and still getting gear from pvp worldquests?

anyone honorlvl50 and still getting gear from pvp worldquests?
    because i am not.
    most pvp world quests do work as usual.
    then whenever its a quest that rewards gear (i know because i ask guildmates), i see no reward at all in tooltip and get none when completing it.

anyone having similar issues or anyone who is honorlvl50 and is NOT having the issue?

thanks

Deleted
    Having the same problem, I just have found this post, have u fixed the problem by the way?

Deleted
    no i have not. been days. wrote a ticket but its stuck in the abyss of blizzard customer service. are u honor level 50 btw? i think thats what fucked me.

Deleted
    yes I am honor 50 aswell

Deleted
    The devs have said that WQ PvP gear Ilvl scales with honor level, so I imagine being lvl 50 is indeed the problem. This also makes me wonder what happens when you prestige and reset to lvl one. I would definitely report this as a bug (more efficient than opening a ticket, as bug reports go to the devs directly). You could always prestige and start over, I imagine the gear would start popping up again (albeit perhaps at a lower Ilvl)

Quote Originally Posted by tsuteymanga View Post
    The devs have said that WQ PvP gear Ilvl scales with honor level, so I imagine being lvl 50 is indeed the problem. This also makes me wonder what happens when you prestige and reset to lvl one. I would definitely report this as a bug (more efficient than opening a ticket, as bug reports go to the devs directly). You could always prestige and start over, I imagine the gear would start popping up again (albeit perhaps at a lower Ilvl)
    Source please? They said PvP Gear scaled with Ratings.

Deleted
    A guildie of mine reached Honor level 50 and reset to level 1 with prestige, and he is getting 840 base gear from PvP World Quests. He instantly reset his Honor though upon reaching level 50, so I don't think he got any gear from them at honor level 50.

There is something on the front page (maybe second now) once you prestige the world quests still treat your level as 50 in terms of reward.

Deleted
    i really dont wanna prestige and grind that honor again. all i want is gear rewards from pvp WQs like everybody else.

- - - Updated - - -

got a relic now, ilvl 680. i am honor rank 50. how hard can it be for them to fix this shit.

Got lvl 50 honour and same issue, sadly

There was a response this last week that even after a prestige reset that it still acts as if you were the highest level before the prestige. Might be a bug that should be reported if you are not getting gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    i really dont wanna prestige and grind that honor again. all i want is gear rewards from pvp WQs like everybody else.

- - - Updated - - -

got a relic now, ilvl 680. i am honor rank 50. how hard can it be for them to fix this shit.
    Depending on how you feel about the appearance, your artifacts do gain a new one at prestige level 1 as well as color differences from doing prestige multiple times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prestiege 1 or higher is supposed to give gear like you're 50. But I'm not near that far to test it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Prestiege 1 or higher is supposed to give gear like you're 50. But I'm not near that far to test it.
    was afraid of that (even thought i read the blue post), testet it, and can confirm still only epics with honor level 5 (prestige 1)

It certainly does feel good to be able to do pvp WQ's without every really pvping. Gaining honor for PVE content flagged as pvp content is hilarious though. I do at least 1 Pvp WQ everyday for either order hall resources or artifact power. Too bad pvp WQ's give the most non-blue WQ AP. 200AP with 0 knowledge is a lot compared to 120-150 from other WQ's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    It certainly does feel good to be able to do pvp WQ's without every really pvping. Gaining honor for PVE content flagged as pvp content is hilarious though. I do at least 1 Pvp WQ everyday for either order hall resources or artifact power. Too bad pvp WQ's give the most non-blue WQ AP. 200AP with 0 knowledge is a lot compared to 120-150 from other WQ's.
    It is laughably easy. They need to figure out a way to add some sort of defender bonus, cause NO ONE is ever defending the towers besides NPCs.

Honor 15 and I got an 840 gloves + boots Vindictive gladiator from WQ's here's a screenshot, have levelled a bit since obtaining them:

https://gyazo.com/fcb82c3fc1668618bcc88816475a1ddd
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Honor 15 and I got an 840 gloves + boots Vindictive gladiator from WQ's here's a screenshot, have levelled a bit since obtaining them:

https://gyazo.com/fcb82c3fc1668618bcc88816475a1ddd
    I'm honor 19 and am still getting 805 from wq's

Quote Originally Posted by Jkalz7 View Post
    I'm honor 19 and am still getting 805 from wq's
    Odd, I thought 15 felt a little low to be getting this kind of gear. Perhaps it was just a random bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Odd, I thought 15 felt a little low to be getting this kind of gear. Perhaps it was just a random bug?
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the higher your honor level the higher your chance of getting high ilvl gear. So you could get really good gear on lvl 10, but the chance is low. Im around 18 or so (just from world pvp and world quests) and I get the higher end of the spectrum around 5% of the times pvp gear pops up.