Quote Originally Posted by Gnarlyavellis View Post
    I think people are forgetting that it wasn't Acherus that was near Icecrown Citadel during the Wrath of The Lich King, but in fact it was Dalaran itself which would have "Fed by the steadily settling energy" -- I'm pretty sure Acherus was parked above the Plaguelands during WotLK.

And can someone confirm the names of the Airships we raided Stormheim with? could they have been the ships we used in the ICC raid? If so their crashsites could also be a connection. This one came to mind after everyone started talking about fishing -- maybe an anchor? I remember during the alliance introduction the 7th brigade talking about a new harpoon launcher.
    Its not the same ship. Skybreaker was used to assault ICC, Skyfire is the ship we killed Deathwing with and Skyfire crashed in Stormheim.
    Last edited by Grimbold of Skullcrusher; 2016-09-10 at 10:42 PM.

I can't be the only one here still thinking there is something up with the "Soul Engine: Apocalypse". Though I have spent the better part of the day today attempting various tasks around there. It's just curious to me that they would name it this and it would be in such an odd place, along with being one of the only areas you can actually use the talisman of command or whatever it is to control the demons. There's definitely more to this I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thibault View Post
    Popped a Detect Demon elixir then talked to one of them; nothing out of the ordinary.

That said, you can actually use Control Undead on them after the duel starts. They don't even have any abilities.
    I never knew you could do that! I tried it just for fun. It's doubly amusing that you can use Dark Transformation on controlled mobs, and turn them into monstrosities with giant weapons. Just a fun aside.

Deleted
    Tonight I went back to Karazhan Catacombs. I thought about all those artifacts piled up there during the Apocalypse quest. The entrance was blocked but I was able to get through via ressing on the other side. I did not find anything to interact with but I still wanted to throw up the idea... maybe someone else has luck there.

I can confirm the hidden appearance unlock for 1000 players slain is based off of honorable kills, red appearance unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    I can confirm the hidden appearance unlock for 1000 players slain is based off of honorable kills, red appearance unlocked.
    thats with the normal skin (of bonereaper) equipped right?

Deleted
    Confirm? Like, personally in-game?

Quote Originally Posted by thibault View Post
    Confirm? Like, personally in-game?
    http://i.imgur.com/5rFi7dM.png Yeah, Touch of Undeath's player kills requirement is based off of honorable kills not killing blows thankfully.

Deleted
    You need to unlock the actual skin first.

Edit: Saw he uploaded a pic as soon as i sent this. As well as it's blood.

Deleted
    I suppose the one bit of solace we can take from this search is that we're not turning on each other like they are in the Thunderfury skin thread.

That said, I think I've honestly run out of ideas as to where the Bonereaper's Hook could be. It's beginning to look more and more likely that they're a drop from a raid. Which I do hope isn't the case, but... hey. If it is, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan77k View Post
    I suppose the one bit of solace we can take from this search is that we're not turning on each other like they are in the Thunderfury skin thread.

That said, I think I've honestly run out of ideas as to where the Bonereaper's Hook could be. It's beginning to look more and more likely that they're a drop from a raid. Which I do hope isn't the case, but... hey. If it is, it is.
    Wait they're turning on each other? Jesus they've really lost their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan77k View Post

I started feel like its a raid drop as well but after all the "you have to solve the puzzle" crap if its a raid drop I'm gonna be pissed. puzzle was that there is no puzzle? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Wait they're turning on each other? Jesus they've really lost their minds.
    the warriors are yelling at each other as well. pretty funny. i guess the bond of death makes us not hate each other

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    I started feel like its a raid drop as well but after all the "you have to solve the puzzle" crap if its a raid drop I'm gonna be pissed. puzzle was that there is no puzzle? lol
    Yeah, really. It'd just be a bitter disappointment if it just went that way. I mean, they said most, if not all of the hidden artifact skins's acquisition methods were changed from beta. I hope that applies to the ones in raids, too.

Of course, we don't even know where Frost or Unholy was in beta, so we're kinda up pooper creek without a paddle here.

I dont think its a puzzle of obscure quest either, I mean look where our Blood secret comes from lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it drops from a raid. None of the bosses in either raid really have anything to do with ICC or reaping/hooks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvigar View Post
    I don't think it drops from a raid. None of the bosses in either raid really have anything to do with ICC or reaping/hooks.
    Spooky undead skeleton dragon.

What does Twisted Anima of Souls have to do with Falanaar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the dragon is undead, yeah, but it's not tied to ICC. Twisted Anima of Souls is a drop from the Falanaar scenario if you get enough points IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvigar View Post
    Well the dragon is undead, yeah, but it's not tied to ICC. Twisted Anima of Souls is a drop from the Falanaar scenario if you get enough points IIRC.
    Again, plot wise what does Twisted Anima of Souls have to do with Falanaar and specifically the scenario?

Nothing.

Other unlocks are likely just as unrelated.

After reading through all the different ideas as well as the rumors of the paladin and DK artifacts being linked, I think I may have figured it out. There is one thing that paladins and DKs have in common that no other class has...the tier 2 order hall upgrade. I think the reason why we aren't finding anything is because we only have 1 hour out of the day to find the hidden skin. That means that all the work we are doing looking for the skin without using the MOUNTS, amounts to nothing. Every idea that has been tried may have been for nothing if it wasn't tried while using the mount. If you are serious about finding the the hidden skin, then do all the things you have tried before...but now...do it on your deathcharger. I can already think of some ways they could create a puzzle that would require it. For example, what if you have to click on a set of objects within a short amount of time, and the time you are given is just enough for a mount that doesn't need to be dismounted when clicking on objects.
    It seems amazing that with so many players doing content all day that someone wouldn't have stumbled upon the trigger by now. And maybe someone has, the only problem was that they weren't on their deathcharger at the time. Don't use the deathcharger to do your world quests faster, use it to find the hidden skin!! Oh and don't let the paladins know until we find it.
    Last edited by Alldun; 2016-09-11 at 03:18 AM.