Design flaw? Arcway world quest while on dungeon lockout

I got an arcway world quest today while I've allready done the dungeon this week. It seems really flawed to me that blizzard would force me to go clear a mythic dungeon that I'm allready locked for. Duration is also only 2 days so I cant wait for next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    I got an arcway world quest today while I've allready done the dungeon this week. It seems really flawed to me that blizzard would force me to go clear a mythic dungeon that I'm allready locked for. Duration is also only 2 days so I cant wait for next week.
    The world quests are the same for everybody. So I guess it's just tough luck for you.
    And Blizzard isn't forcing you to do WQ.

Deleted
    You can do the same mythic dungeon multiple times, you just wont get loot beyond the first kill of each boss per week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they should change the arcway/court world quests to last 1 week and start when the instance resets. It feels like they made these world quests before deciding to make arcway/court mythic only.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    You can do the same mythic dungeon multiple times, you just wont get loot beyond the first kill of each boss per week.
    This^ 10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    The idea of a lockout is that you're not rewarded for running the dungeon multiple times, why would you then design a quest that forces players to clear a whole dungeon without receiving any loot?

The fact you CAN doesnt mean its good design, to me it doesnt make any sense to introduce a loot lockout for those 2 dungeons and then give people quests that forces them to go back while on lockout.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    The idea of a lockout is that you're not rewarded for running the dungeon multiple times, why would you then design a quest that forces players to clear a whole dungeon without receiving any loot?

The fact you CAN doesnt mean its good design, to me it doesnt make any sense to introduce a loot lockout for those 2 dungeons and then give people quests that forces them to go back while on lockout.
    Because it means for the people who haven't done it. They have a bigger reason to go
    For those who have done it they have a choice if it's worth it or not
    And those who find it worth it will make a group. Adding more people to the pool of players wanting to do it. Meaning you don't go "ugh there is only 1 group for court of stars right now" that quest pops up. And suddenly everyone wants to do it. Meaning it becomes easier for players to get in. And find groups

Also if you think running a hole dungeon for a chance at a random price of gear. Is worth WAY more then being able to run a dungeon. And doing a dungeon unable to get any gear but being garunteed a piece of gear that you know what it will be.
    You are very mistaken...

I ran court of stars this week. Got no gear. A few days later boots appeared. A massive upgrade for me. So I did it again.
    And man unable to get ANY loot from bosses. But being garunteed a piece of gear I knew I could use. Got me much more useable gear then just doing it normally. As even if I got a piece of gear. It might have been useless
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-09-11 at 08:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content