Question Losing HP each time I Heart Strike. Why?

Hi guys!

Everytime I am doing PvP World Quests, when I strike ANY mob from those quest with Heart Strike, I lose 5 to 10% HP, why?

What am I missing?

Thanks!!!!

Check your pvp talent tree. What you're describing sounds like you speced into the level 10 "Blood for blood".

You're definitely suffering from "whoops, I can't un-select 'Blood for Blood'" disorder.

Fell for the noobtrap too. Turn out there is no way to remove it whatsoever and now I'm forbidden to use blood strike in specific situation or to PvP as blood.

Probably the stupidest shit I witnessed this xpac.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Just gotta get used to dont HS :P

Trying to grind out my honor levels so I can swap from Blood for Blood talent to the DnD one. I do more damage to myself than enemies do to me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rias View Post
    Trying to grind out my honor levels so I can swap from Blood for Blood talent to the DnD one. I do more damage to myself than enemies do to me :/
    Sadly the D&D talent is almost worse... It seems awesome from the tooltip, but what it doesn't tell you is that the radius of your D&D's is something like 3 yards... Mobs that you aggro take 1 tick before moving out of it, even with 70% slow talented :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisppo View Post
    Sadly the D&D talent is almost worse... It seems awesome from the tooltip, but what it doesn't tell you is that the radius of your D&D's is something like 3 yards... Mobs that you aggro take 1 tick before moving out of it, even with 70% slow talented :/
    It's not that big a disadvantage, provided you only do PvP world quests. For actual PvP, both Blood for Blood and the D&D talent are utter dog-shit. You'd literally be better off not having them. They make our class worse, not better, in PvP.
    Anyone know a way to turn off the "You have unspent talents!" crap? Because I'm definitely not going to take them after Prestige.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameasun View Post
    It's not that big a disadvantage, provided you only do PvP world quests. For actual PvP, both Blood for Blood and the D&D talent are utter dog-shit. You'd literally be better off not having them. They make our class worse, not better, in PvP.
    Anyone know a way to turn off the "You have unspent talents!" crap? Because I'm definitely not going to take them after Prestige.
    I use "HideTalentAlert v1.0" addon, it hides all pop-outs from your micro-menu works fine for me

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Fell for the noobtrap too. Turn out there is no way to remove it whatsoever and now I'm forbidden to use blood strike in specific situation or to PvP as blood.

Probably the stupidest shit I witnessed this xpac.
    I don't know why DK community doesn't protest against this madness, why Warlock community can mobilise and whine so hard Blizzard promises changes to the class but DKs stay silent despite they butchered their tanking spec and now the pvp talents on top of it are an absolute insult.

My main is a prot paladin and I don't have any "unhelpful" pvp talents in my first row, I don't pvp however I do the so called "pvp" tower quests and could never imagine a talent can do more harm than good until I saw this.

Talents are supposed to improve your gameplay not ruin it, goddamnit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroSpike View Post
    I use "HideTalentAlert v1.0" addon, it hides all pop-outs from your micro-menu works fine for me
    Thanks, I'll take a look at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I don't know why DK community doesn't protest against this madness, why Warlock community can mobilise and whine so hard Blizzard promises changes to the class but DKs stay silent despite they butchered their tanking spec and now the pvp talents on top of it are an absolute insult.

My main is a prot paladin and I don't have any "unhelpful" pvp talents in my first row, I don't pvp however I do the so called "pvp" tower quests and could never imagine a talent can do more harm than good until I saw this.

Talents are supposed to improve your gameplay not ruin it, goddamnit.
    Because blizz cant turn warlocks into even more shit now, DK's still have some good damage so thats why they are like "oh, okay"

wouldnt it be a less shit talent once you get the leech and heart strike heal atifact talents?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    wouldnt it be a less shit talent once you get the leech and heart strike heal atifact talents?
    It barely does damage when Heart Striking 4 targets but less than 4, it still hurts a bit.