Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Had it before. Joined in a random group and was grouped with 4 people from the same server. They informed me, via macro no less, that all tradeable loot from me will be going to them for disenchant or need, irrespective if its an upgrade for me or has better stats. Failing to do so would result in a kick. I just left the group.

You usually try to ignore hostile actions, but instead you tried to counter group of guildies which led to your kick instead. Fair? Nope.

Next time you don't stop, you will continue to do your job in that dungeon, and ignore those idiots. I can't promise anything, but that should lower your chances for being kicked.
    Last edited by Morssoe; 2016-09-11 at 02:12 PM.

Submitting a ticket won't do jack but make people with real problems wait longer. Pugs are idiotic, you know it, you decide to continue going into pugs, your problem. Don't dump it onto other people who must wait 4 days for real issues like bugged class quests and the like. You're as bad as the people you criticise in this topic by doing that. "Me, me, me, me".

Deleted
    Don´t know if it have been mentioned or even if it were removed from beta to live but there was a rule to personal loot that you can´t trade them if they are an upgrade for yourself. That however would only apply to loot that are of higher ilvl and not sidegrades with better secondary. So the loot you should be able to trade are limited and more often than not would result in just to be vendored if that are of help to anyone.

But like I said, I don´t know if this got scrapped along the way.

Edit: Having this rule in mind then an ultimatum that loot being able to be traded (ei otherwise vendored) should do so if it is an upgrade to someone else in the group doesn´t strike me at least to be so harsh
    Last edited by mmoc54e6f69f34; 2016-09-11 at 02:14 PM.

Just tell him that you need the item, equip it, and move on. (I'm assuming it was an upgrade). If you hold up the group and then try to kick him when its his guildies vs you, well that's what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by vaestmannaeyjar View Post
    Submitting a ticket won't do jack but make people with real problems wait longer. Pugs are idiotic, you know it, you decide to continue going into pugs, your problem. Don't dump it onto other people who must wait 4 days for real issues like bugged class quests and the like. You're as bad as the people you criticise in this topic by doing that. "Me, me, me, me".
    In a perfect game the make would get 6 month + ban for harassment.

These people should get 3hr bans with progressive punishment if it keeps happening. They are abusing the system.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP You're a Tank. whisper the dude "Enjoy your queue time" and queue up again.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    What if the reason they aren't pulling their weight is because they need better gear...
    Those kind of people aren't usually in my groups. I don't do groups to carry people unless they are friends.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geckomoria View Post
    so this just happened i join a random heroic on my tank and i got a cape loot 830+
    after the boss i got a whisper from a mage telling me to give it to him
    however he was just awful ninja pulling the whole damn dungeon having 100k dps on aoe packs 80k on a boss i i was not planning on giving it to him
    then he started to spam whisper me telling me i was not gone finish this dungeon if i didn't give it to him
    so i vote kicked him and it faild he had 2 guild m8 in the group
    then he started to whisper me again teling me i was moron to try and kick him
    i stopped pulling trash and w8ted i got kicked 5 min later

now my question is i made a ticket ingame can they even do something about this ?
    how can there be some 1 just threatened to kick me if i dont give him the loot i got ?
    I'd just move on and queue up for the next dungeon. I got kicked from a dungeon on my blood dk because I wouldn't tank somethign that the ret paladin went to pull for the 7th time after I asked him to stop. Nothing you or blizzard can really do about assholes. Just forget about it and move on. The game is big enough to where you'd probably never see those people again.

Deleted
    so you afked and got kicked and now you make a ticket about it.

Making a ticket for this, LUL

cant imagine the amount of facepalms the GM will do once he reads thru the ticket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Had it before. Joined in a random group and was grouped with 4 people from the same server. They informed me, via macro no less, that all tradeable loot from me will be going to them for disenchant or need, irrespective if its an upgrade for me or has better stats. Failing to do so would result in a kick. I just left the group.
    This punishes you tho as you then get the deserter debuff which isn't right.

Lots of people trying to sound high and mighty in this thread who would be just as upset if it happened to them.

Try a ticket, if what you say is true about the whispers it could fall under harassment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is a simple solution.

If some1 asks you for loot, say at the end of the dungeon. If they turn hostile, leave group and its their loss.

You should never reward toxic players.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Making a ticket for this, LUL

cant imagine the amount of facepalms the GM will do once he reads thru the ticket.
    Blizzard GMs should screenshot all hilarious/stupid tickets and release them once every year. Maybe make it an anniversary tradition.

Deleted
    This is actually hilarious I must admit.

Since I'm an old fart, remembering old Vanilla WoW I can tell how the game and people change.
    Before it was full of helpful, friendly people around. People would ticket the hell of any rude behaviour and GMs would punish it.
    Now most of answers in this thread pretty much laugh at OP. What's this? Children went from LoL to World of Warcraft? You guys should be ashamed really. The amount of cynical heartless and rude comments is overwhelming.
    That's why this game is dying really. People don't interact and if some try to do it, they get punished by everyone.
    So they follow the crowd. Enter LFG don't say a damn word to anyone get kicked or vote for a kick themselves, and move on. No communication, not sympathy. Just flame laughs and elitist kids around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipopotamo View Post
    This is actually hilarious I must admit.

Since I'm an old fart, remembering old Vanilla WoW I can tell how the game and people change.
    Before it was full of helpful, friendly people around. People would ticket the hell of any rude behaviour and GMs would punish it.
    Now most of answers in this thread pretty much laugh at OP. What's this? Children went from LoL to World of Warcraft? You guys should be ashamed really. The amount of cynical heartless and rude comments is overwhelming.
    That's why this game is dying really. People don't interact and if some try to do it, they get punished by everyone.
    So they follow the crowd. Enter LFG don't say a damn word to anyone get kicked or vote for a kick themselves, and move on. No communication, not sympathy. Just flame laughs and elitist kids around.
    Sadly one of reasons that made me quit wow for good.

(playing some other mmo where this still exist at least)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by geckomoria View Post
    he was god awful and obnoxious like hell why would i give it to him ?
    because it was upgrade for him and 20 gold for you - really dont understand why people defend you here - i understand they defend principle but you were the douche in this case and flly deserved kick

How did this thread get to six pages?

1. Requeue, tanks take 3 seconds on a bad night.
    2. Tell them you can't trade it because its an ilvl upgrade. Its just how the game works. (I don't think I saw this in the pages I read)
    3. See number one.
    4. There are shit people out there. It sucks. Gotta roll with the punches.
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.