Alright some thoughts about the Frost hidden appearance:

1. Something to do with Koltira. There was a quest series back in LK about translating a book written in the "Language of Death," which only Koltira could read. So I'm going to put him as my bodyguard for the near future, and maybe investigate the LK vision places. Btw the "Language of Death" is apparently written in "strange symbols," see here.

2. Rare spawns: there is a mob called the "Nameless King," and one called "Devouring Darkness," which both fit the Lich Kings motivational speeches.

3. The most obvious, and least exciting, would be that this is a drop from Tichondrius "the Darkener." Let's hope not.
    Last edited by Icedcoffeee; 2016-09-11 at 11:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icedcoffeee View Post

1. Something to do with Koltira. There was a quest series back in LK about translating a book written in the "Language of Death," which only Koltira could read. So I'm going to put him as my bodyguard for the near future, and maybe investigate the LK vision places. Btw the "Language of Death" is apparently written in "strange symbols," see here.

2. Rare spawns: there is a mob called the "Nameless King," and one called "Devouring Darkness," which both fit the Lich Kings motivational speeches.

3. The most obvious, and least exciting, would be that this is a drop from Tichondrius "the Darkener." Let's hope not.

3. The other Runic
    Oh wow, good catch on the first one, I'd forgotten all about that quest. Maybe Blizzard didn't?

Exploring Shield's rest - found some hooks, but nothing you can interact with Any ideas? http://imgur.com/a/SYOeA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Exploring Shield's rest - found some hooks, but nothing you can interact with Any ideas? http://imgur.com/a/SYOeA
    Those hooks are on pretty much all vrykul ships. That said, I went exploring in the sea around Shield's Rest and found a shrine-esque site with some old junk, piles of bones and kvaldir flags hanging on their typical hooks. Nearby I found one of those underwater caves but unlike the Kosumoth-related on that's also near Shield's Rest, this one was completely empty. Tried fishing there for a while but nothing out of the ordinary spawned.

Some more datamining concerning these items specifically would be great at this point. Alas, I'm barely even capable of editing an .ini-file

Remember the quest in Aszuna to go and get the dude out from the water who they thought had run off after a girl? And when you find him he says it was an entirely different girl than the one he had been chasing. The wedding would be the obvious thing for The Jilted Lover, but since that hasn't panned out, what if it has to do with that guy instead. When he runs off do we see him again anywhere?

7+ Year Old Account
    Has anybody checked out the large vile slime level 110 elite in WPL?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Has anybody checked out the large vile slime level 110 elite in WPL?
    Nope. But found this on WoWhead -

Solo'd on an Unholy DK hoping it had something to do with the hidden appearance Bonereaper's Hook that has yet to be found. Sadly, nothing happened.

south east from where the location marked cove of nashal is on your map, along the north shore of stormheim where the 7th legion are theres a skeleton with green goo and mist around it with glowing green arrow in it, is that anything or just nothing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icedcoffeee View Post

Arthas only pops up for frost spec...
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Arthas only pops up for frost spec...
    He was talking about frost.

Deleted
    Do I have to be on blood spec to get the hidden skin from w.army training or it will drop even if I am using UH spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordyssey View Post
    Do I have to be on blood spec to get the hidden skin from w.army training or it will drop even if I am using UH spec?
    I dont think you need to be blood but there is no point in doing it as unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordyssey View Post
    personally i don't know but others in this thread have said yes they have been both in frost and unholy
    its not 100% just a chance though

Quote Originally Posted by Carterenn View Post
    south east from where the location marked cove of nashal is on your map, along the north shore of stormheim where the 7th legion are theres a skeleton with green goo and mist around it with glowing green arrow in it, is that anything or just nothing
    This is related to the Horde side questline of Stormheim. In some point you walk with Nathanos, he shows you the corpse and says "This is the destiny of those who defy Sylvanas" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruunicus View Post
    Disappointing. I just did the entire Withered Scenario. Killed everything! All the bosses, etc. I had enough Withered to send a Glimmering Large Chest and a medium back and still finished the scenario with 2 withered in tow. My score was well over 600 and I barely got anything in the chests. Rep and some Blood of Sargeras and an 830 Cloak. I guess it is RNG and maybe just gives you a better chance the higher the score, etc.

Still sucks. I was SUPER careful too (and slow...) Ah well, next time hopefully.
    "Its not RNG based" claims Blizzard.

Deleted
    South of azsuna there is a huge zone with vrykuls (?) and big fishes skeletons. And tons of crabs. Found nothing though.
    http://imgur.com/a/GWFBn
    Last edited by mmoc7729881741; 2016-09-12 at 12:53 AM.

Deleted
    I found this place hidden away in a narrow ravine opposite the entrance to the Maw of Souls dungeon near Helmouth Cliffs in Stormheim. I guess the tough bit is that the Broken Isles are littered with these important-looking places and it's impossible to tell if it's actually important or just a matter of Blizzard getting better at world design.

i.imgur.com/U9i6Cnz.jpg

I went there dead and alive, got to the top of it, no interactions.

- - - Updated - - -

I fully predict in a few weeks Blizzard will start giving out "hints" through social media once they've realized basically everyone has given up looking.

Every time you mount the deathcharger it randoms one of the four, four horsemen mounts. Talk to each Lich King with the appropriate four horsemen mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Alldun View Post
    Every time you mount the deathcharger it randoms one of the four, four horsemen mounts. Talk to each Lich King with the appropriate four horsemen mount.
    That would be neat but if you found them before unlocking the post, you'd be screwed.