View Poll Results: Do you like this suite?

Voters
35. This poll is closed
  • Amazing! Just what we needed!

12 34.29%
  • Great, but could use a few changes!

13 37.14%
  • Decent

3 8.57%
  • Lacking

0 0%
  • meh

7 20.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lathus, this suite is incredible had to make an account just to thank you for making it. one little thing, the icons seem to display double cooldown timers, one on top in red and one underneath in white. Also the light of dawn tracker doesn't seem to be displaying the amount of people in the cone. is there anyway to get rid of one of the timers? thanks again for the awesome suite.
    Last edited by forkheals; 2016-08-19 at 04:05 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by forkheals View Post
    Lathus, this suite is incredible had to make an account just to thank you for making it. one little thing, the icons seem to display double cooldown timers, one on top in red and one underneath in white. Also the light of dawn tracker doesn't seem to be displaying the amount of people in the cone. is there anyway to get rid of one of the timers? thanks again for the awesome suite.
    Its and issue I had as well. Go to interface>Action Bars> and uncheck Show numbers for cooldowns

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Its and issue I had as well. Go to interface>Action Bars> and uncheck Show numbers for cooldowns
    that fixed it! Thank you very much Narshe!

These weak auras are absolutely amazing man. Good job bro, and thank you for putting so much work into them. Absolutely love them.

Update:

Per Request(and personal preference)
    1. Moved Holy Prism to short CD section(cleanse icon moves to bottom icon area when holy prism is a talent choice)
    2. Moved something else that I can't remember what e_e;

UPDATE!!!

Added:
    Cast Bar overlay on mana bar
    bug fixes/placement fixes

ENJOY!

Thanks again for the updates and sweet package.

One minor issue. It seems on some windows that three elements do not go to the back-ground (Holy Prism icon, cleans icon, and the red counter for LOD). To see this in action, take a look at this screen grab:

10+ Year Old Account
    @HolyLathusDisc

Are you planing on adding any information about our Silver Hand Artifact? E.g. how much Power of The Silver hands adds to our next heal?
    Also I have the same problem as the poster above with the WA going into the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    @HolyLathusDisc

Are you planing on adding any information about our Silver Hand Artifact? E.g. how much Power of The Silver hands adds to our next heal?
    Also I have the same problem as the poster above with the WA going into the map.
    @Danzel

Hi there! Yes I do! I don't have beta (Q.Q; so i won't be able to add functionality until next week! However I will be on that right away!

Sorry I haven't check don the map thing, I know what the problem is; it's just a matter of organizing the different layers so they aren't TOO high.

First, ur work is really awesome. Thanks a lot for all of your WAs! One thing which is a bit annoying for me. There are 2 cooldown timers. The yellow one and the red one in the backyard. Is it possible to fix it so it can show one cooldown timer? The 2nd question is, is it possible to change the size? I want it a little bit bigger

Quote Originally Posted by AlcoLix View Post
    First, ur work is really awesome. Thanks a lot for all of your WAs! One thing which is a bit annoying for me. There are 2 cooldown timers. The yellow one and the red one in the backyard. Is it possible to fix it so it can show one cooldown timer? The 2nd question is, is it possible to change the size? I want it a little bit bigger
    I believe the double cooldown timers is based on the interface settings that shows "Cooldown Text". If you disable this from your interface options it should only show one. The other thing is to make sure you disable cooldown text on WA in elvui if you are using it.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    Lathus Holy Paladin Weak Auras 7.0(Legion)

About me: I have been raiding since 2006 (As a healer ONLY) in and out of top 100 US guilds. I have always used addons to enhance my gameplay, I firmly believe addons should be used to enhance gameplay, not carry you through it. I have spent many hours since the 7.0 launch on these weak auras.

Please feel free to use these, if you re-distribute them please give credit to Lathus(myself).

GREETINGS! I have spent MANY hours designing this suite. With inspiration from past/present authors of other suites but with my own twist made for holy paladins. I firmly believe weak auras is an essential part of any raid group. It shouldn't carry you through the fights, but should enhance and help you play on a more efficient scale.

This suite is designed to track EVERYTHING you need as a holy paladin, all active talents, procs, cooldowns, timers, auras, number of people affected by auras, even your mana bar that flashes red when you are low on mana. This is all included into a nice compact frame to keep everything close together so you can easily see it and not have a cluttered UI.

****REQUIRED ADDON****
    SOME FUNCTIONALITY REMOVED WITHOUT THIS ADDON INSTALLED

Bandaid, Healing Proximity Helper

Reccomended Addon(For Fancy Borders/cleaner look)
    Masque
    Masque: Sleek

Import Code
    Click Me

Feel free to add me on BTag!
    Lathus#1878
    how do you get Masque to not fade out all the buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by GasaiYuno951 View Post
    how do you get Masque to not fade out all the buttons?

The fading out is a function of Elvui "Addon Skins" which you have to disable in the elvui addon skin settings.

The fading out is a function of Elvui "Addon Skins" which you have to disable in the elvui addon skin settings.
    thank you very much

Is there a way to change the arcane torrent to track something else when you are not a blood elf? (Human <3)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aurey View Post
    Is there a way to change the arcane torrent to track something else when you are not a blood elf? (Human <3)
    Select the auras > trigger > change the name of the spell to Every Man for Himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Any idea when we will see Power of The Silver Hand added?

LEGION UPDATE:

Added artifact abilities:
    • Power of the Silver Hand
    • Tyr's Deliverance

Removed:

• Divine Steed(Didn't really use it)
    • Proximity Bar for LoD(Felt redundant with good positioning)

Moved:

• Almost everything, created an even more compact efficient layout based on ability priorities

Credit to @Astraioz[/URL] ;for the number tracking on power of the silver hand!
    Last edited by HPLathus; 2016-09-12 at 03:46 PM.

LEGION UPDATE:

Added artifact abilities:
    • Power of the Silver Hand
    • Tyr's Deliverance

Removed:

• Divine Steed(Didn't really use it)

Moved:

• Almost everything, created an even more compact efficient layout based on ability priorities

Credit to PLACEHOLDER for the number tracking on power of the silver hand!
    Not sure if I am missing something, but when I go to get the update, the only thing I get is the one I already have. Just curious if I am missing something or this update had not been uploaded yet.

Forgot to upload the new code, it's up on wago now!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Iamanalien