Page 87 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello from Russia, there whrite " phasing problems, you can not get the hidden skin of the moment, when we have the information, it will appear on the official website"
    nice, yep?
    http: //imgurDOTcom/8XBLOkW

Quote Originally Posted by Damagedtank View Post
    Cisky, as has been pointed out several times, is bugged from a realm transfer gone awry... hence why he also has the NYI Rapier skin.

The idea of sneaking into other class halls is a possibility, but one we've been unable to find a way in to, be it the Druid or Shaman one. Would love any additional insight in to a new method of getting in.
    The Earthen Ring could easily have something to do with it all as well, but I've not seen a valid way in to the halls. My guess is that traversing one of them will be a part of, not the start of, the quest for the skin.
    Well it seem that (at some point at least) the Ashbringer quest does have actual quests. Chances are them attacking the DK class hall will be a scenario or similar. If we do indeed do something with the Druid class hall i'm sure it will be something far more straight forward than the convoluted ideas on here.
    Last edited by Alnilam81; 2016-09-12 at 08:46 PM.

if you search for emanation of winds in wow site and you take the quest Audience with the windlord doesnt exist on wow head!

these things have to be really well hidden for it to be this hard to get the trigger going
    Last edited by Kuroii; 2016-09-12 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    Well it seem that (at some point at least) the Ashbringer quest does have actual quests. Chances are them attacking the DK class hall will be a scenario or similar. If we do indeed do something with the Druid class hall i'm sure it will be something far more straight forward than the convoluted ideas on here.
    If anything we would interact with the shaman class hall. Audience with the wind-lord would lead us to a special version of vortex pinnacle currently accessibly by only shaman in their order hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasper View Post
    If anything we would interact with the shaman class hall. Audience with the wind-lord would lead us to a special version of vortex pinnacle currently accessibly by only shaman in their order hall.
    Well yeah, but everyone seems obsessed with getting into the DRuid one too...

I found this screenshot somewhere:
    i.imgur com/TpPnKgx.png

Seems like its legit, as his armory page has the correct icons:
    eu.battle net/wow/en/character/archimonde/Cisky/simple

Quote Originally Posted by fektefaen View Post
    i.imgur com/TpPnKgx.png

Nooo waaayy maaaann!!

Deleted
    i.imgur com/TpPnKgx.png

That's the guy who's transfer went wrong. He didn't do anything to obtain the skins. I wonder why Blizz didn't roll it back at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    i.imgur com/TpPnKgx.png

1. Search thread -> Cisky
    2. ???
    3. Profit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XeroD View Post
    1. Search thread -> Cisky
    2. ???
    3. Profit
    At least now I know they sheath on the back ^^

Maybe Cisky is part of it; he's not really a player, but an elaborate npc that we have to server hop to find and pick pocket....

for real though; bless all of you who are putting so much effort into this haha

Has anyone tried to do anything with the bard in the class hall? I've noticed that sometimes hell play music for me, and sometimes he wont. I'm not sure if it is connected to anything else though. Does he play music for everyone, I just recently noticed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Damagedtank View Post
    Cisky, as has been pointed out several times, is bugged from a realm transfer gone awry... hence why he also has the NYI Rapier skin.

The idea of sneaking into other class halls is a possibility, but one we've been unable to find a way in to, be it the Druid or Shaman one. Would love any additional insight in to a new method of getting in.
    The Earthen Ring could easily have something to do with it all as well, but I've not seen a valid way in to the halls. My guess is that traversing one of them will be a part of, not the start of, the quest for the skin.
    In Case you're curious, in the Shaman order Hall is a portal to a Phased version of Vortex Pinnacle where you ressurect Thunderaan.

You can also use the portal afterwards to visit Thunderaan if you're bored.

Deleted
    Had an idea, might go no where but i havent seen anyone bring it up. The book you buy from the quartermaster says Dirty Tricks: Detection Vol1. Possibly we have to Dirty tricks volume 2 which will lead us to Thunderfury maybe we need to find a book. If anyone knows of any big library's to check out?

7+ Year Old Account
    so i continued my search around the druid class hall....couldn't find anything special, no one to bribe or detect, just this sweet little place with a chair and a bonfire...maybe its nothing just thought it was awesome and wanted to show you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Heartburner View Post
    Had an idea, might go no where but i havent seen anyone bring it up. The book you buy from the quartermaster says Dirty Tricks: Detection Vol1. Possibly we have to Dirty tricks volume 2 which will lead us to Thunderfury maybe we need to find a book. If anyone knows of any big library's to check out?
    Well, there's no item in game (datamined at least) with Vol 2... So I don't think that's likely. Good idea though. It does make sense that there *could* be a vol 2.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=140108/b...-air&bonus=610 is this used for the shaman campaign in any way? Seems like this would be the trigger assuming it isn't involved with anything else

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=140108/b...-air&bonus=610 is this used for the shaman campaign in any way? Seems like this would be the trigger assuming it isn't involved with anything else
    Disc priest hidden artifact, its one of the 12 books

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    Disc priest hidden artifact, its one of the 12 books
    My bad haha

where did the post with the young storm dragons and the vyrkul go, i was following up on that?