Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

PSA: Upgrade your Order Hall Champions evenly

Just a warning to everyone that Blizzards algorithm currently spawns order hall missions based on your highest item level champion, so if you upgrade 1 or 2 champions way ahead of everyone else, you're going to be in for a bad time.

I upgraded two champions to 810 in order to do the rare dungeon mission that was spawned. Since then (around 4 days ago) - I've had 1 mission spawn that was below 820 item level. My current available missions are: 820 825 825 830 830
    My champions are: 760 760 790 810 810

Needless to say, it's been slow going. I also play one of the classes that has to successfully complete missions in order to get additional upgrade gear, so I can't even wait while work orders catch me up.

Also - has anyone that plays a class that does not have access to work orders for champion gear actually gotten an upgrade token from completing a mission through the Legion App? I've gotten them when completing them in game, but never through the app - I'm curious if it's bugged.
    Jellogtwo - Druid - Royal Militia [A10] - Main - 14/14H
    Jellog - Monk - Royal Militia [A10] - Alt - 14/14H

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H x2, US 27th (22nd for 10s only), is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having the same issue now, upgraded 2 to 810, other 3 are still 760. All of my missions are 820+... gg.

Quote Originally Posted by seraphbreak View Post
    I'm having the same issue now, upgraded 2 to 810, other 3 are still 760. All of my missions are 820+... gg.
    lol fkn rekt m8

INFRACTION - Resulted in ban.
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-09-13 at 06:54 PM.

Supplementary PSA: After your Order Hall campaign is complete, there's very little reason to use the table unless you have a weird nostalgic boner for WoD's Garrison.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Supplementary PSA: After your Order Hall campaign is complete, there's very little reason to use the table unless you have a weird nostalgic boner for WoD's Garrison.
    Free AP for minimal to no time commitment.

Gold because free gold

Dungeon quests

There are still reasons to use it. But really you only do lik 2-4 quests a day. It's not a commitment.

After Garrisons, I knew I would have to gear up at least three champions at about the same rate. I currently have two at ilvl 800, one at ilvl 795, one at ilvl 790, and the final one still working on getting to level 110.

There are Dungeon and Raid Missions that gives you a quest to run said Dungeon or Raid for extra rewards. I have personally seen a Black Rook Hold Mission pop up, but none of my Champions were at ilvl 810 to run said Mission.
    Last edited by RedNight at MMOC; 2016-09-13 at 06:16 PM.

Plus it's super easy to do with your phone now for example at work so no reason really not to, unless you want to try to forget Garrisons completely.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Personally, I'm hoping that the quest for the Fox mount pops up as a mission.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. I just got this quest yesterday and the ahieve for uptaining a quest through missions.

The fox quest is indeed a follower mission, atleast from beta. It's how I got mine
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    The fox quest is indeed a follower mission, atleast from beta. It's how I got mine
    I actually got the Llothien Prowler mount today. The quest starts from a rare item drop in Suramar which then has you send Champions on Order Hall Missions to collect pieces of a map. After you put the pieces together, you beat up the hunt organizer and save a rare fox from being hunted by a group of Nightfallen.

10+ Year Old Account
    another PSA: don't listen to this guy. It's actually quite worth your time especially if you have the app. Free gold and AP

That expansion really hurt your feelings, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    another PSA: don't listen to this guy. It's actually quite worth your time especially if you have the app. Free gold and AP
    Indeed. Free artifact power is never bad, and if you're lucky with the gold missions and get bonus gold, it's a pretty nice bonus for doing pretty much nothing

Deleted
    Got one 845 and one 815 (others around 770). I can't complete some missions cause of ilvl it appears :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jellog View Post
    Just a warning to everyone that Blizzards algorithm currently spawns order hall missions based on your highest item level champion, so if you upgrade 1 or 2 champions way ahead of everyone else, you're going to be in for a bad time.

I upgraded two champions to 810 in order to do the rare dungeon mission that was spawned. Since then (around 4 days ago) - I've had 1 mission spawn that was below 820 item level. My current available missions are: 820 825 825 830 830
    My champions are: 760 760 790 810 810

Needless to say, it's been slow going. I also play one of the classes that has to successfully complete missions in order to get additional upgrade gear, so I can't even wait while work orders catch me up.

Also - has anyone that plays a class that does not have access to work orders for champion gear actually gotten an upgrade token from completing a mission through the Legion App? I've gotten them when completing them in game, but never through the app - I'm curious if it's bugged.
    The champion gear has been coming in the mail for me when I do it on my app.

I had my suspicions about this, although Im still leveling my champs to 110. I noticed as soon as I got one of them to 110, and the rest were 103-107 the number of missions for them dropped and the rares, gear equipment, gold came flowing in

Not a great PSA, would not recommend. Easy AP, champion gear, dungeon and raid quests(not just free gear), and some random gold here and there. It's pretty worth for any type of player.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Free AP for minimal to no time commitment.

Gold because free gold

Dungeon quests

There are still reasons to use it. But really you only do lik 2-4 quests a day. It's not a commitment.
    I mean, don't feel like you have to if you really don't want to. The bonuses quoted above are great and I think it is nice to come home from work or being out with family and seeing all sorts of AP items in my bags.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayOfGames View Post
    I actually got the Llothien Prowler mount today. The quest starts from a rare item drop in Suramar which then has you send Champions on Order Hall Missions to collect pieces of a map. After you put the pieces together, you beat up the hunt organizer and save a rare fox from being hunted by a group of Nightfallen.
    Oh shit, you're very much correct.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

AP
    a bit of gold
    dung and raid quests
    rare missions like for the corgi pup
    champions ilvl upgrade items for easier missions - although at some point they will get maxed out

its kind "mandatory" Id even say, but its only few missions per day and with the app its all offline .. jsut a few taps on the phone and free stuff

Well, shit. There go my lowbie missions that were used to boost my last champion to 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    That expansion really hurt your feelings, huh?
    I quite enjoyed WoD. I simply hated the Garrison mission table and would prefer not to use something similar to it if I can avoid it altogether, so, to use your own words,

Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    doing pretty much nothing
    ...is exactly what I'll do instead. I can live without a few extra AP missions and some gold. The gear/items you were able to receive from your Garrison, on the other hand, were too good to simply ignore.