I mentioned this on the DK forums but has anybody else tried running around using Control Undead on all the undead mobs of the isles? Most mobs have their own abilities, and I wouldn't put it past Blizz to give one of them a hidden ability that we need to use. I've been playing around with it as I go about my world quests but nothing dedicated.

Can anyone recap me on the current theories for the Frost Hidden? It seems to back 20 or more pages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    Can anyone recap me on the current theories for the Frost Hidden? It seems to back 20 or more pages.
    Current Theories: Literally anything, try fighting Festergut with no pants equipped because that's about the best we've got.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaia View Post
    Did that. nothing.
    Bummer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by thinginthetub View Post
    I mentioned this on the DK forums but has anybody else tried running around using Control Undead on all the undead mobs of the isles? Most mobs have their own abilities, and I wouldn't put it past Blizz to give one of them a hidden ability that we need to use. I've been playing around with it as I go about my world quests but nothing dedicated.
    We have tried all of that to no success unfortunately.

Deleted
    Well, after farming for about an hour or so on the Isle of Giants, I'm a good portion of the way through the 9999 bone turn-in. Think I've got all the raptor pets you can get, as well as a Primal Egg. I suppose even if I don't get the skin out of this, I'll still get the mount. Tomorrow. Man's gotta sleep.

I've been watching South Park today and I'm up to the Season 3 Halloween episode.. Have we considered Pirate Ghosts? Or I think they're actually Ghost Pirates...

Quote Originally Posted by Alldun View Post
    I was summoned from another forum to assist you all with this quest.

To understand the quest, you must understand the story. The Lich King had three prized boars that were held in ICC. The three boars were chained together on a hook. However the three boars were stolen by a gang of undead pirates at the request of Queen Azshara. On route to Queen Azshara the boat went off course due to a storm and crashed on the north tip of the broken isles at shipwreck cove.

You must first find one of the undead pirates at shipwreck cove. He can only be seen if you are currently dead. He will instruct you to find the three missing boars. Upon killing all three you will receive the bones of boars. Return to the undead pirate and he will tell you a tale about his misfortune. Not only did he lose the three boars, but he lost his beloved during the storm. All that remained of her was her clothes hanging from the boars hook. Go to Azsuna, you will find the Jilted Former Lover at 50.4, 56.8. She will respond when you get close. She explains that her love was more interested in the boars than her. After responding to dialog she will instruct you to pick up a bottle on the ground. You will receive ornate bottle of pirate brandy. Bring the bottle to the undead pirate. He will have you collect her clothes from the hook which will be marked on your map. Take the hook and the clothes. Return the clothes to the Jilted Former Lover.
    with all the theories we had till now... this sounds even plausible

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    Oh, scathing. But until we find out if it does come from the Reanimation perk, you'd be better looking for stuff on Broken Isles instead of MAYBE IF WE TRY FISHING WHILE USING PATH OF FROST AT THESE EXACT COORDINATES BECAUSE THE FLAVOR TEXT SAID "LINE" AND THERE'S A LINE HERE ON THE MAP AND IT'S A HOOK AND HOOKS ARE USED IN FISHING OMG.

As for Frost, the other """"""fun"""""" artifact appearance, Ret, is gated behind AK. So ours probably is too.
    It's already been shown that artifact skin stuff can be away from Broken Isles.
    It's already shown that flavor text CAN INDEED be relevant to acquisition. Even if not expect to know it prior to acquisition, it can still be an ode to how you go it.
    If you leave things out, you leave out possibilities of finding it.

Deleted
    update on the lichking ghost in fjord theory: seems i hadnt done the quest on this toon yet, so did it, just the old speech and he oneshots you nothing more

either way i'm taking a break from this hunt, tired of lack of progress

10+ Year Old Account
    What if we visit the Lich King appearances on Broken Isle as a Ghost? Anyone tried that yet?

Deleted
    Alchemy has aquest in Vault of the Wardens where drinking Skaggldrynk lets you see a hidden lock on a door that's only visible in the spirit realm and open it. What if there are more doors like that in the Isles?

Has anyone looked around on the broken shore?

Deleted
    What i am trying right now: There is a toy, aqcuired through Archeology that lets as see a world where demons won an ancient war. dont know much about lore, but right now im running through acherus and dalaran talking to every fucking demon i can find

Quote Originally Posted by FatalRequiem View Post
    You very well could be onto something here with this, but the ingame name for the sword is actually "Slayer of the Lifeless".
    The Idea that the quest chain starts or is something made from the community is very likely how it will occur (as we saw with Ashbringer).
    Since the sword was already in the game files, it wouldn't have been added or edited per say. 100% worth checking out !
    Correlating item to that in game dropped from Karazhan. Curator.

Item - Number - Knowledge

Sword of a Thousand Truths
    Staff of Inifinite Mysteries

Maybe mythic Karazhan in 7.1 The lore does climb all up and down the other side with Aegwynn, Medivh, Kara and Kirin Tor.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocb70217e30d; 2016-09-13 at 10:08 PM. Reason: This is a troll, type Kappa 123 in chat

Deleted
    Anything new at all about UH? Have been controlling every single controllable NPC now with no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvigar View Post
    Kathra'natir wasn't the blade's last wielder. Laith Sha'ol was, unless you count Ariden.
    Again, he was the last NATHREZIM wielding. The race who created it. All of whom changed and added to Apocalypse when they had their turn.

Deleted
    Seems legit. It's a picture of a screen, nobody has ever been able to photoshop those!

Quote Originally Posted by Luctus-Outland View Post
    ???????????????