Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Apparently, the Torn Inviatation can drop out of the Nightfallen Cache, Class Order Hall Misssions and the Withered Training scenario.
    I did not know this. Thanks for the information!

Ty for this thread. The entire thing.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't think it's too much to ask people to give feedback based on actual abilities/testing, not hyperbole. (Celestalon)

10+ Year Old Account
    I just noticed this. Thankfully I was able to deactivate them and bring in another follower that was already level 109 and start leveling them. Really they should spawn missions for middle of the pack or possibly even your lowest item level characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    well my one follower at 850 looks pretty stupid now.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Supplementary PSA: After your Order Hall campaign is complete, there's very little reason to use the table unless you have a weird nostalgic boner for WoD's Garrison.
    Absolute nonsense. Just because you don't like them, don't claim they aren't worth doing because you don't feel like doing them.

You can get huge amounts of AP, gold, etc after your followers are geared at 850 and 200%ing everything - for next to no effort. The missions are only crappy at first.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2016-09-13 at 09:38 PM.

I guess not many people learnt from garrisons

My biggest issue is that it seems like there is no benefit to gearing up (ilevel-wise) my champions.

I'm still getting the same 110-165 gold mission, or the same 270 AP mission that are now 805 ilevel rather than 760 ilevel.

I did a dungeon quest that was 760 ilevel, and then as I leveled my guys, the next one that popped was 810 ilevel, but had the exact same rewards.

What's the point? Can anyone shed some light?

good looking out. this is similar to how they did the rare missions in WoD...didnt really think about that...i'll definitely bring them all up together now!

yeah, I made this mistake. Ran hamuul up to 810 before gearing other champs, and now most of my missions are 790+

it's especially annoying on a druid because I can't get companion armors from work orders

Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    Absolute nonsense. Just because you don't like them, don't claim they aren't worth doing because you don't feel like doing them.

You can get huge amounts of AP, gold, etc after your followers are geared at 850 and 200%ing everything - for next to no effort. The missions are only crappy at first.
    The point remains: You don't have to do your Order Hall missions if you don't feel like it. Garrisons were obligatory. These are less so.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    The champion gear has been coming in the mail for me when I do it on my app.
    It just appears in my bags when I log in for me.

Thanks for the warning, almost did with that Boros. I'll slow it down for sure, saved me there bro.

Deleted
    Supplementary PSA: After your Order Hall campaign is complete, there's very little reason to use the table unless you have a weird nostalgic boner for WoD's Garrison.
    The horrors of clicking about 3 times on an interface to get some free AP. We truly live in dark days.

Thanks for the heads up. I was planning to megaboost just a single follower until I read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Relnor View Post
    The horrors of clicking about 3 times on an interface to get some free AP. We truly live in dark days.
    The horrors of collecting stupid fucking ilvl boosting items, putting them on the appropriate followers, ensuring you don't fuck them up (literally the very purpose of this thread), micro-managing an idiotic Facebook game which can be played on your phone like a Facebook game, etc. I get that most people don't give a shit and will do it anyway since it's free shit for minimal effort. It's still far more optional content than WoD's Garrison was. And that's a good thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    This explains the sudden ramp up I experienced in my missions. I shall gear more steadily now. Thank you.

Deleted
    You can't get AP to 12 characters at once by doing world quests. You can get AP to 12 characters at once by having them run missions.

I found out too late when I spent my upgrades on 2 champions (now they are 780) and everyone else is too low.

I don't understand how this was an oversight on blizzards part. How could this NOT be noticed in beta?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    The horrors of collecting stupid fucking ilvl boosting items, putting them on the appropriate followers, ensuring you don't fuck them up (literally the very purpose of this thread), micro-managing an idiotic Facebook game which can be played on your phone like a Facebook game, etc. I get that most people don't give a shit and will do it anyway since it's free shit for minimal effort. It's still far more optional content than WoD's Garrison was. And that's a good thing.
    developers want pl to log-in daily - itz marketing psychology, buizzards intention on garrison was to make WoW part of pl daily structure.
    even garrison 2.0 with itz minimized effort is so close to mandatory, that it is mandatory for progress curve.
    nobody, but the exception from the rule (also refered to as idiot in greek mythology) will ignore freeloot.

overall Legion is the xpac of freeloot, we r all mythic ilvl before 1. raid ID: itz heaven?

Quote Originally Posted by KayOfGames View Post
    After Garrisons, I knew I would have to gear up at least three champions at about the same rate. I currently have two at ilvl 800, one at ilvl 795, one at ilvl 790, and the final one still working on getting to level 110.

There are Dungeon and Raid Missions that gives you a quest to run said Dungeon or Raid for extra rewards. I have personally seen a Black Rook Hold Mission pop up, but none of my Champions were at ilvl 810 to run said Mission.
    I've had three that were 810 and it's kind of silly that higher ilvl than you can do keep popping up. WoD didn't have this problem.

Sorry to say this, but wasn't this obvious for everyone? You've had Garrisons for 2+ years and you thought, hey this will change.