Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    All I know from my friend that works at KFC, is the KFC gravy is made with the grease from the chicken they fry + a tiny amount of actual gravy powder.
    How do you think real gravy is made?

Hint: It's not a packet and water.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    I once went to McDonalds and ordered a Quarter Pounder, after waiting for around 15 minutes to come, I bit into it and it was cooked to the point that the fat and grease was dripping out of it but the meat was still cold. Was offered another one that was cooked perfectly and a free Mcflurry, so can't complain really...

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Fast food restaurants must prioritize drive through, they will always finish all drive through orders before any stay-in orders, that's how fast food works, that is good fast food management.
    This is actually not how it works at a fast food joint that has proper management. The people who cook the food cook it in the same order that the orders were placed in. Drive through guy is order 1, some guy inside is order 2, and there are 2 more drive throughs for 3 and 4. The food will get cooked in that order unless someone has been waiting forever, or the manager is a moron and doesn't understand how to allocate his workforce properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Oh i got a good one.

Sister got a bigmac with a long hair in it and it grossed her out. She was about to throw it out when my friend offered to eat it anyways. So he chomps down on it and pulls out a foot long hair from his mouth covered in secret sauce. This was after the first hair was removed. How can there be that much hair on a hamburger?

/

Long story short...buddy got owned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Whenever I ask for sprite or sierra mist to go I get carbonated water instead. My onion rings tend to have french fries with them. Oh and since they take the receipt when you pick up your food I get scammed some times (pay for a whopper get a whopper j.r) ...
    Actually when your drink is like that it just means the syrup is out, easy fix! Just let them know whichever soda tastes like just carbonated water and they can fix it. Done that many times, its easy. The machine you get your drink from basically just combines carbonated water and syrup as you make it work, so when the syrup runs out, its just the water in your cup. If you ever get a dark soda like coke and it comes out like water, its not gross or broken, its just out of syrup!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I'll share one of my story's. I was driving to Ardy's it's a fast foot burger joint. I drove up to the side and forgot the name of this side dish. It was Horses Rash. Anyways I get blanked faced when I'm at the drive through looking up at the guy. I tell it start with Horses something. He say's Horses "ass" I give him a long cold hard stare that if looks could kill he could be six feet under.

We are at each other quietly for a moment then he get's what I really asked for. I know some people behind the counter have done worse things to peoples food without them any the wiser. Quietly maybe spitting in the food. What do you actually do when a person sends their food back. I reminded about a clip on "Road Trip" when a man sends his food back and chef ends up rubbing their food all over his naked body before giving it back to them.

As for customers. I know they can be a bit irate and demanding. That's why I wanted to capture both sides of it. There is alway's two points of a view to a entire story. I know sometimes it's the customers fault for being over demanding. I just wonder behind the fake smiles and "What would you like today" If they're is a deeper plot to spoil my food without me looking.
    "Horse Radish Sauce"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Actually when your drink is like that it just means the syrup is out, easy fix! Just let them know whichever soda tastes like just carbonated water and they can fix it. Done that many times, its easy. The machine you get your drink from basically just combines carbonated water and syrup as you make it work, so when the syrup runs out, its just the water in your cup. If you ever get a dark soda like coke and it comes out like water, its not gross or broken, its just out of syrup!

- - - Updated - - -

"Horse Radish Sauce"
    Holy necro, Batman

Oh my god the necro.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    It's not really fast food but one day me and my friends were getting some chicken and rice from a Hallal cart outside our school and one of my friends was wiping his mouth with a napkin (because the food is really greasy, gave me a sore throat one weekend when I got it alone because a class got cancelled and I was hungry and bored) and there was blood on the napkin lol...
    I don't even fucking remember this story. Who the fuck brings shit up from 4 years ago?

Not quite fast food but I used to be a dispatcher in a delivery business. We specialized in sushi. Accordingly, company policy was that all stuff was to be delivered in a cooling box, which was provided for the delivery guys. They did not like bothering with it, though. It mostly did not matter until a new guy decided to put the fish in his rear window on a nice sunny day. Customer phoned back saying he never ordered sun-baked fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never really experienced a bad fast food story. I mean, I've had the occasional incorrect order, of course...

...however, when I was a teen, working for McDonalds I did encounter my fair share of terrible customers who would throw things at us or call us names when their orders weren't correct.

Well since this thread is back from 4 years ago...

Is pizza delivery close enough? I'll tell my story anyways.

So several years ago I was working for Papa John's as a delivery driver. I had tyson buffalo wings for lunch one day before going to work at Papa John's 2nd shift. You know, the frozen kind that you get from the grocery store. Anyways, I was out in my car on a delivery. Suddenly I had to take a shit really bad. I delivered the pizza and got in my car to head back. It was getting really bad. I couldn't make it all the way back to Papa John's so I decided to stop at a nearby McDonald's. I went into the bathroom and took a really nasty shit. I thought it was over, but boy was I wrong. I got back in my car and started to head back but within moments it struck again. It was like a gnome rogue was in my gut shanking me from the inside. Almost immediately I began to turtle head. There was no way I was going to make it back to Papa John's without shitting myself. So I pulled over and got out of my car in front of some random person's house. I dropped my pants on the side of my car and let out a giant pile of liquid turd on their front yard. I didn't have any toilet paper so I used a bunch of receipts that were in my car. Fortunately no one saw me so I got the fuck out of there. Needless to say, I never had tyson buffalo chicken after that.

Deleted
    Hardly a horror but I may not be phased easily by such things.

Back in Junior high, hanging out in McDonald with my browife.
    Fly lands on my burger box.
    Waving my hand near it to make it fly off.
    Fly is filled with determination.
    Fly sneaks inside the box through a small opening.
    I open the box.
    Fly still inside.
    I stand up.
    Take burger to the counter.
    Show the fly to the cashier.
    Cashier takes away the burger and gets me a new one.

Almost 4 years old.....

Well, I worked in the fast food industry, and so totally spit in the food. I tried to do that at least once a day. For the pretty "ladies", I'd add something a bit extra for them.

When I was a customer, and I didn't get my order. I tried to get it corrected, but a gaggle of Samurai Cats jumped out of nowhere. I had to fight them for a couple of days until I could finally get the right order.
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2016-09-14 at 03:10 PM.

Holy Necro Batman!

15+ Year Old Account
    KFC is my horror, tried it twice. Worst untasty, mess of a chicken I ever tried.
    Two mouthfull was enough.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Holy necro, Batman
    I don't remember why I found this, but I also didn't really notice the time my quoted post was posted. Is it rude or weird to discuss things that are old? I don't see why it matters...??

New here.. I guess that's important

10+ Year Old Account
    While not a horror story in the traditional sense, it is summed up by one line my brother said.

"Listen, in about sixty seconds my daughter will go to the bathroom in your restaurant. You get to pick where."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Holy Necro Batman!
    Oh dammit! Sigh...