Well this brawl seems pretty much go innervate+coldlight+naturalize and you cant lose. I only drew 4 coldlights in 20 cards and still won quite handily.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Well this brawl seems pretty much go innervate+coldlight+naturalize and you cant lose. I only drew 4 coldlights in 20 cards and still won quite handily.
    The instant concede is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    The instant concede is strong.
    Just lost to a Malchezar's Imp+Soulfire+Fist of jaraxus. Every soulfire dsicard either an imp or a fist, not a single soulfire wasted, both fist's that were discarded hit my face despite me having 3+ minions each time.

So I guess this is losable, although it takes either extreme luck or I did get stomped bt frostbolt+icelance+iceblock, since yo cant burn them quicker then they burn you.

Just lost to a Malchezar's Imp+Soulfire+Fist of jaraxus. Every soulfire dsicard either an imp or a fist, not a single soulfire wasted, both fist's that were discarded hit my face despite me having 3+ minions each time.

So I guess this is losable, although it takes either extreme luck or I did get stomped bt frostbolt+icelance+iceblock, since yo cant burn them quicker then they burn you.
    Had a druid do Innervate + Barnes + Ragnaros. Barnes picked Barnes EVERY TIME!

Had another sub out Rag for Y'sarj. That one was a little more fun.

But still 7/7 with the cheese deck.

I want to find a fun warrior one considering i have 2 quests with warrior.

Edit: First loss to rogue running Backstab, Bladed Cultist and Buccaneer. Got no Innervates until turn 5 even with full mulligan.
    Last edited by madethisfor1post; 2016-09-14 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    Had a druid do Innervate + Barnes + Ragnaros. Barnes picked Barnes EVERY TIME!

Had another sub out Rag for Y'sarj. That one was a little more fun.

But still 7/7 with the cheese deck.

I want to find a fun warrior one considering i have 2 quests with warrior.

Edit: First loss to rogue running Backstab, Bladed Cultist and Buccaneer. Got no Innervates until turn 5 even with full mulligan.
    Raging Worgen, Rampage, Inner Rage
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

The counter decks are starting to come out.

Innervate + Mana Wraith + Wrath

This Week's Tavern Brawl is: Top 3!

"Let's mix it up a bit, shall we? Pick three cards and we'll make you a deck with ten copies of each card!"

This sounds a lot more interesting than decks of two, although I fully expect Mages to be the dominant Brawl class. Again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try Facing my Innervate Prince Dreamdeck, I never lost to a fatigue druid. I even got an Aviana and just threw down like 6 strong minions. You can't just fatigue someone with 60 cards in there deck.

I just beat that deck with my own Imp Soulfire Golem deck. Helped that I went second and just out right killed his imp and all he drew was discard cards. It is actually a very fun deck, it has some strategy unlike many of these rush decks but a very easy way to complete your quest.
    Last edited by apepi; 2016-09-14 at 07:17 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Try Facing my Innervate Prince Dreamdeck, I never lost to a fatigue druid. I even got an Aviana and just threw down like 6 strong minions. You can't just fatigue someone with 60 cards in there deck.
    I played a prince+doomsayer+shadowbolt warlock. Ended up just winning via my coldlights funnily enough. But I could see a prince+innervate combo being tough to beat. What was your third card?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 7/7 with my cheese mech hunter deck.

It feels both good and bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    I played a prince+doomsayer+shadowbolt warlock. Ended up just winning via my coldlights funnily enough. But I could see a prince+innervate combo being tough to beat. What was your third card?
    Astral Communion. It made the deck focus on just the random legendaries you end up getting. I am trying to think of some how getting Tree of Life working in a druid deck... But I don't see how. Naturalize Communion and ToL maybe? Just force them into fatigue?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been doing Imp + Succubus + Silverplate Golem to some success. Just flood the board with minions and keep my hand full.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Tavern Brawl has just come out? I remember hearing about this a long time ago.
    Glad to hear its finally in, might check it out.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Well, these brawls are faster and more fun atleast. I remember winning like 30 times in a row with Metaltooth Reaper + Mechwarper in the two-card brawl. Glad that I kept my TB daily this time. I also managed to finish my rogue daily with a Young Dragonhawk + Cold Blood + Conceal combo, then finished the rest with mill druid. Got absolutely nothing out of the 3 packs though. A good way to finish dailies atleast, especially with rogue which I'm still missing a lot of great competitive cards for.

I tried Mage, with Sorcerer's Apprentice + Arcane Intellect + Frostbolt, and it seems preeeeeetty good.

Thalnos, Prep, Sinister Strike rogue - won one and lost about 20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any suggestions for a solid rogue deck for this?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I tried a Rogue Mill deck (Shadowstep + Coldlight Oracle + Gang Up), and that got decimated. I'd wager a mech deck would be your best bet, with Mech Warper + Iron Sensei + a third (perhaps Gorilla Bot, Psychotron, or others).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Argent Squire, Cold Blood and Swashbuckler. I tried running Stonetusk Boar, but Argent has more sticking power. Swashbuckler is just to get you some cards, though Shiv does not look too bad, though if you go Shiv you might as just well go Loot Hoarder.

Turn one Argent, turn two coin, 3x Cold Blood= 13 damage.
    Last edited by apepi; 2016-09-14 at 11:32 PM.

So I went Druid with Innervate+Barnes+Prince Malchazar and it has obvious weaknesses but OMG is such stupid fun to play (the deck having 60 cards is fun to see too)