Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Sorry that you don't consider his hints real hints. Limiting things to Suramar, outside the city and not in the Vykruul area greatly cutdown our search area. If the community was as bad as it was to him to you would you tell them anything?
    Why do you still believe him after he openly mocked people instead of helping them. The guy is a troll and got the attention he wanted. You can stop sucking his dick now thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

I was there watching in both discords... People were completely out of control. He gave us hints and had stuff not been bugged, we'd have found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Apparently Nay has had his skin removed
    Yes welcome to what is happening. Please go and read the rest of the thread where this is has already been discussed.

- - - Updated - - -

I was there watching in both discords... People were completely out of control. He gave us hints.
    He didn't give a single hint

NAANAAAA - Today at 4:06 PM
    yes i got the charm due to a bug i didnt know of. but after all your reactions AGAIN, why should i tell you the way i got all that stuff, since its the legit way as soon as the gating is gone

See that? That is him mocking the DH community not him giving hints.

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    Yes welcome to what is happening. Please go and read the rest of the thread where this is has already been discussed.

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't give a single hint

NAANAAAA - Today at 4:06 PM
    yes i got the charm due to a bug i didnt know of. but after all your reactions AGAIN, why should i tell you the way i got all that stuff, since its the legit way as soon as the gating is gone

See that? That is him mocking the DH community not him giving hints.
    I don't know... maybe it had to do with the death threats and spam he was getting when he found it?

Timeline of the entire situation -
    Nay finds the item that allows him to unlock the skin.
    Someone sees him with skin. It spreads to the forums, discords, etc...
    Nay starts giving hints out to people. He just found the hidden item. Lets let others hunt as well. It's a game, lets have fun with it.
    Nay spends the next 7 hours giving out hints and getting death threats in tells and on the forums.
    Nay jumps in discord to give hints so they're in writing. While there, people are general jerks about things.

Fast forward to today. Bug is found. People further demonize Nay.

Not saying Nay acted like a little angel in all of this, but seriously, death threats? We've basically shown that DH as a whole are scumbags and jerks. Good job.

You can believe everyone is a scumbag or you can believe that people aren't inherently scumbags.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2016-09-14 at 09:09 PM.

Deleted
    I just wonder, why blizz would put this skin model behind 5th AK wall, while the vengeance and I'm pretty sure a guildie got his Affliction Warlock skin even before he was 110, if I would have worked for blizz I would have put all the 1st hidden artifact skins behind AK 2, and the ones added later on higher AK walls.

Ow well have to wait will be 3 at 1am, then the next 2 1 or 2 weeks later :P

Also kinda have to agree with Nighthaawk, I felt for the guy, but since alot of people were mocked by him that he knew how to get it and even saying now "I was going to tell you how to get it after the 5AK wall has been passed, but because you were angry because I just kept you on a goose chase and pestered me, I ain't telling it once again"

He kinda digs his own grave, with his actions.

You can stop sucking his dick now thanks.
    Calm down, Mr. Double-A in "hawk".

Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    Calm down, Mr. Double-A in "hawk".
    Do you think you are funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornicarnage View Post
    I just wonder, why blizz would put this skin model behind 5th AK wall, while the vengeance and I'm pretty sure a guildie got his Affliction Warlock skin even before he was 110, if I would have worked for blizz I would have put all the 1st hidden artifact skins behind AK 2, and the ones added later on higher AK walls.
    Yeah it's definitely pretty curious. I wouldn't expect them to all be exactly the same in style to acquire but some are SO vastly different it's completely unbalanced imo.

Corrupted Ashbringer is super fucking involved.

Vengeance is a total RNG drop. My buddy got it on his 3rd kill before he even it 110. I've killed them for weeks and nothing.

Then you got Hunters just flat out buying theirs with gold.

I dunno, just seems odd.

I don't know... maybe it had to do with the death threats and spam he was getting when he found it???
    any proof of death threats?

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    any proof of death threats?
    People got 3 month bans on the EU thread.

I don't know... maybe it had to do with the death threats and spam he was getting when he found it?

Timeline of the entire situation -
    Nay finds the item that allows him to unlock the skin.
    Someone sees him with skin. It spreads to the forums, discords, etc...
    Nay starts giving hints out to people. He just found the hidden item. Lets let others hunt as well. It's a game, lets have fun with it.
    Nay spends the next 7 hours giving out hints and getting death threats in tells and on the forums.
    Nay jumps in discord to give hints so they're in writing. While there, people are general jerks about things.

Fast forward to today. Bug is found. People further demonize Nay.

Not saying Nay acted like a little angel in all of this, but seriously, death threats? We've basically shown that DH as a whole are scumbags and jerks. Good job.
    Nay can suck my nads. He didn't want to help the community. If he had told us how he got it we could have verified it was a bug on the spot and probably gotten a statement from a Blizzard employee. At this stage the only blizzard interaction is going to be to tell people to grow the fuck up.

Unfortunately the OP isn't around to edit with the current up-to-date info so I'll have to ask questions at the end after people have probably repeated themselves 5 times. So we aren't able to get it yet because we're still time-gated and the last guy got it because of a bug? What else do we know right now? Do we know what we're supposed to do exactly? I'm trying to figure out what the current results are right now for what we need to do.

Edit:
    Looking back in the thread, it appears we're most likely gated behind AK5, LOL. See, this shit is why I don't like the hidden artifact. They could have at least said something like 'It's time-gated behind AK5.' so people could do other things. I'm glad I didn't waste a lot of time running around that much but I do feel sorry for those who did.
    Last edited by therayeffect; 2016-09-14 at 09:26 PM.

Guys remember no matter if he got it legit or not, 5AK timegate is NOT confirmed yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe I have cracked the code.... Hear me out.

In Artifact Knowledge Paper 5, the very last line is quoted

"This would prove to be Varedis's downfall."

Varedis' surname is also "Felsoul"

The weapon is "Guise of the "Deathwalker"

Zone: Felsoul
    -Varedis Felsoul

Mob: Downfall
    -This is Varedis in disguise

Pro Hint: In Alpha this area was "Doomfront" but they changed it to "Felsoul"
    Last edited by Rekuja; 2016-09-14 at 10:01 PM.

Deleted
    Nay can suck my nads. He didn't want to help the community. If he had told us how he got it we could have verified it was a bug on the spot and probably gotten a statement from a Blizzard employee. At this stage the only blizzard interaction is going to be to tell people to grow the fuck up.
    Sounds like a good thing considering you need to grow the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by mentholman View Post
    Sounds like a good thing considering you need to grow the fuck up.
    Really nice contribution to the thread. Thanks for the help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post

-Varedis Felsoul

I don't care what anyone says this is my headcanon now.

I don't want to close this thread, but there's a lot of off-topic discussions and just general rudeness going on in the past few days. Keep it clean and keep it on topic, please.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Twinblades of the Deceiver, Part Ten

For a long time, we Illidari did not know who was hunting us. It was not until the Legion's arrival on the Broken Isles that he finally revealed himself.

When the Vault of the Wardens was raided, a shadow was seen in the sky. Someone swooped down again and again, slaughtering the newly freed Illidari who were trying to escape. That was Varedis Felsoul. He could not resist the opportunity to butcher so many of us.

He likely had a tactical reason for doing so. His actions alerted us to his presence. He knew somebody would come for him, one of the strongest among the Illidari, and he believed he could set a trap to kill them.

Perhaps he regretted that decision in his last moments.

Big black shadow = big black bat? And the person he knew would come for him is US? And that trap is the thing that starts it all?

We are the strongest of the Illiardi...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post

-Varedis Felsoul

Yeah lol but this doesn't really solve anything, still doesn't tell us how to get the charm or the prerequisite.

im convinced varedis felsoul has something to do with this. i found him in outland but nothing happened when ss was used