Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    People need to stop being selfish and thinking only about what they want and what will make them happy.

People need to start thinking about what's better for the game - no, GENRE as a whole, Non-queueble content will help this genre move forward and stop regressing. We NEED to want to help this genre and game improve after what wotlk-wod did to completely ruin it.
    That's hilarious moving the genre back 10 years to the time before lfd when the game was far less accessible for most people is somehow moving the game forward. Brilliant. I shouldn't be shocked that a call to REGRESS THE GAME back almost 10 whole fucking years is somehow angled as a way to move the game forward but their it is. And furthermore the people IN FAVOR OF TOOLS THAT INCREASE ACCESSIBILITY FOR OTHERS are selfish.... It's double think.

You people need to stop being selfish, we need to stop using vaccines because that would be better for us as a whole moving people forward by going back to leeches.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2016-09-14 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Rather the opposite can be expected. i would personally not take anyone below 840 right now. since really if you are below that gear threshold this far into the expansion you have obviously been slacking badly and i have no interested in carrying you to freebie gear put in the time and you might get something in the next expansion.

Really we can fully expect to see the same happen as happened with WoD mythics namely insane ilvl requirements that boils down to having gear several tiers ABOVE what drops there. I was frequently declined instantly for WoD mythics with a 734 geared melee dps. For a place that dropped gear 50 fucking ilvls below what you are using.

Really if you cant see the same happening in Legion i dont know what to say but i can promise you it will happen again and i am helping out with my part of it in making sure i get to give payback to folks below 840 gear without achievements when i got the enjoyment of sitting on top of the hill right now with several 850 items already in use.

That they can do it with 830 or 825 gear doesnt matter. I want the quick and easy clear and taking anyone below 840+ risks that quick and easy.

- - - Updated - - -

BM shows you lack knowledge of whats your class clearly best spec for dps right now. And if such a fundamental lack of knowledge is displayed folks frequently gets scared that you will lack total knowledge of the instance etc as well and just ending up wiping the groups.

Actually you and the others are showing there lack of knowledge. Bm hunters are the best spec for mythic dungeons look it up. As dungeons have multiple mechanics that one must move for mm hunters can't keep up. I regularly double to triple mm hunters on dps in mythics and at ilevel 846 regularly sit at 160k minimum dps and on most boss fights I am way over 200k dos and have topped off at 330k dps what are you doing? Be nice if someone had a clue before being a smart ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Getting everything you want mailed to you upon logging in could be fun to you, but not good for the game.
    You're being selfish.
    Yea but so are you. All decisions made by the developers ultimately favor some players over others. You suggesting that they remove qued content IS A DECISION YOU FAVOR AND IT'S NOT AT ALL CERTAIN THAT IT'S BETTER FOR THE GAME. You're asking for a feature that MILLIONS UTILIZE TO MAKE CONTENT MORE ACCESSIBLE FOR THEM TO BE REMOVED BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S BETTER and he's being selfish? Really?

this far into the expansion
    talking with peoples who think 14day since release is "this far into into the expansion" is useless like a pedal powered wheelchair
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Rather the opposite can be expected. i would personally not take anyone below 840 right now. since really if you are below that gear threshold this far into the expansion you have obviously been slacking badly and i have no interested in carrying you to freebie gear put in the time and you might get something in the next expansion.
    This is absurd.

The idea that if you aren't highly geared in two weeks you might as well call it a day on this expansion is ridiculous. Maybe you have a job or a family that limits the time you can play some weeks. Maybe you started one class and then decided you wanted to try another. I can only shake my head at this attitude.

Really we can fully expect to see the same happen as happened with WoD mythics namely insane ilvl requirements that boils down to having gear several tiers ABOVE what drops there. I was frequently declined instantly for WoD mythics with a 734 geared melee dps. For a place that dropped gear 50 fucking ilvls below what you are using.

Really if you cant see the same happening in Legion i dont know what to say but i can promise you it will happen again and i am helping out with my part of it in making sure i get to give payback to folks below 840 gear without achievements when i got the enjoyment of sitting on top of the hill right now with several 850 items already in use.

That they can do it with 830 or 825 gear doesnt matter. I want the quick and easy clear and taking anyone below 840+ risks that quick and easy.

- - - Updated - - -

BM shows you lack knowledge of whats your class clearly best spec for dps right now. And if such a fundamental lack of knowledge is displayed folks frequently gets scared that you will lack total knowledge of the instance etc as well and just ending up wiping the groups.

HA, omg. LOL. I remember thinking like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    This is pretty much the truth of it and why you can't "catch up" once you fall behind.

Once the 20th hits and people are getting raid gear, the requirements for joining Mythic groups will just inflate accordingly.

(I love the, "This far into the expansion" verbiage, too. Just shows how quickly this stuff gets set in stone nowadays. Like he said, just wait to "Get something in the next expansion" if you're not already 840. This is how the community is now, don't keep wasting your $14.99/month paying for this game if you're looking to raid but aren't at least 840 now, or very close to it.)
    I agree with you but I just don't understand why people would put the ilvl requirements higher when the gear is shit and there's no BoA's this time. I mean maybe for the stupid low chance of legendary but you can just grind heroics for that. I really don't see people wanting high ilvl for regular mythics with mythic+ coming out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    I agree with you but I just don't understand why people would put the ilvl requirements higher

For the same reason they always do. To maximize their chance at completing the dungeon in a painless and quick a fashion as possible. On one level this is perfectly rational and reasonable behavior, no one likes to lose or waste time that they don't have to. However while you can maybe argue this is a private virtue it is in fact a public vice and theirs a very famous parable by a french author Bernard de Mandeville who talks about this sort of thing.

Of course Blizzard solved this (and many other issues) with the introduction of lfd. A system which has been so wildly sucessfull that I'm not sure theirs a player who hasnt used it at one point or another and so revolutionized the genre that virtually every other serious mmo contender has either had it in place at launch or was forced to do it by out right demand (re:Swtor).

15+ Year Old Account
    Make your own group. Be a leader, not a follower!

Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    So it's only "grouping up" if you form the group manually and run to the instance?
    I don't see a downside of having players interact with each other to accomplish a goal, no matter how difficult the task actually may be or however the difficulty may be perceived to be. Just because the largest portion of this game is made up of casual players who go out of their way to find reasons to duck, dip, dive and dodge anything they perceive as 'difficult content' that doesn't mean that particular content shouldn't exist.

I've cleared every Mythic Dungeon at least twice, on three characters, and I have yet to have difficulty finding a group or be asked to link achievements to join those groups. This entire thread is essentially some little baby getting upset at the word 'declined' and a bunch of other people putting entirely too much stock in the opinions of others in a video game (even if they've not actually heard said opinions because joining a group is just too damn hard).
    Last edited by Mercane; 2016-09-14 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconus View Post
    This is absurd.

The idea that if you aren't highly geared in two weeks you might as well call it a day on this expansion is ridiculous. Maybe you have a job or a family that limits the time you can play some weeks. Maybe you started one class and then decided you wanted to try another. I can only shake my head at this attitude.
    Absurd or not. this is just how things are in WoW right now

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    As i said to mr Buffer, plz come with counterarguments instead of just ignoring what i say and call me insane. I have shown examples of how this exclusivity/very hard content is good for the game and how it creates community. Now say something that disproves me.
    Does it really make the game better or is that just your perception and opinion of it? If raiding was only a small part of the game, I would say, sure, make it hard that people needs to be skilled to play in it. The problem is that beyond raiding, Blizzard releases very little else. And that that very little else is for the majority of the player base.

What you then have is a majority of the player base paying for the development of content for a selective few. How can this be good for the game.

If I said you now need to pay more taxes so that other people can benefit but you don't, would you be happy? Are you willingly to subsidize other people with no choices in the matter?

Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    If I said you now need to pay more taxes so that other people can benefit but you don't, would you be happy? Are you willingly to subsidize other people with no choices in the matter?
    Before we start making comparisons to real world economics and a video game (lol) can we go back to why Mythic Dungeons need LFD inclusiveness and if/when/why people feel that they are forced to do them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Before we start making comparisons to real world economics and a video game (lol) can we go back to why Mythic Dungeons need LFD inclusiveness and if/when/why people feel that they are forced to do them?
    Well, last expansion I could complete all the story content without setting foot in a Mythic anything. Suddenly I'm forced to do Mythic content for story progression, if I want to continue. I personally wouldn't have a problem if they made the quests Heroic, instead of Mythic, but they didn't. So now I have to change the way that I play the game, and I have to step up to Mythic. A lot of people get anxiety when they have to talk/interact with people (you can shit on them all day, doesn't change that this exists) and we're trying to play the game for fun, not to be anxious. A big part of it is people like yourself, who just poop on everyone not like them. So, having to find groups is hard enough, let alone constructing and leading a group. The dungeon finder alleviates a lot of this anxiety because it gets rid of one of the stressful parts about grouping.

Will dungeon finder being extended to Mythic0 effect your game play in any way? No?
    It's affecting mine.

No, it is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    What. You don't need to overgear mythics to plow through them, they are already easy to do at ~820 ilvl unless you pull 3 packs in a row (and at this point nothing will save you unless DH tank and 3 WW monks i guess). I, personally, take literally anyone without looking at their ilvl or specs and had problems only with wardens dungeon so far, everything else was easy breezing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by dorfeater View Post
    Well, last expansion I could complete all the story content without setting foot in a Mythic anything. Suddenly I'm forced to do Mythic content for story progression, if I want to continue. I personally wouldn't have a problem if they made the quests Heroic, instead of Mythic, but they didn't. So now I have to change the way that I play the game, and I have to step up to Mythic. A lot of people get anxiety when they have to talk/interact with people (you can shit on them all day, doesn't change that this exists) and we're trying to play the game for fun, not to be anxious. A big part of it is people like yourself, who just poop on everyone not like them. So, having to find groups is hard enough, let alone constructing and leading a group. The dungeon finder alleviates a lot of this anxiety because it gets rid of one of the stressful parts about grouping.

Will dungeon finder being extended to Mythic0 effect your game play in any way? No?
    It's affecting mine.
    I'm not pooping on anyone, just simply stating that you're not FORCED to do anything. Perhaps if your social anxiety is at the point that you're crippled with fear at the idea of using text to communicate in a dungeon/push 'request to join' on a group, maybe it's time to spend more time on a therapist's couch and less time at your computer?

Mythic Dungeons being added to LFD would be a cluster, and everyone with sense knows that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really don't care either way, but if it's really so hard for you to socialize and interact with people in those type of situations... Make a forum post and then a bunch of you socially anxious people can team up to make each other feel welcome.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    maybe it's time to spend more time on a therapist's couch and less time at your computer?

Mythic Dungeons being added to LFD would be a cluster, and everyone with sense knows that.
    I appreciate you telling me how to live my life. They said the same thing about Heroics when LFD was added originally. Get over it.

Fucking whiners join a guild make some friends or LEAVE THE GAMW. wow is finally improving again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dorfeater View Post
    I appreciate you telling me how to live my life. They said the same thing about Heroics when LFD was added originally. Get over it.
    You get over it. We all love them not on the LFD