Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Order Hall themed Warrior armor!

Oh wait, my mistake, its for everyone.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=143518/e...he-chosen-dead
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

its still neat

That aside, we get it Toppy, you hate everything and antyhing to do with warriors and the order hall/campaign in legion. Its all you complain about in almost every warrior thread since alpha. But like, c'mon man, isn't it getting tiring, just give it a rest.

Are you seriously at the point where you are making a thread just to complain that other classes get vrykul looking gear from a vrykul raid? Sheesh

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    That aside, we get it Toppy, you hate everything and antyhing to do with warriors and the order hall/campaign in legion.
    There is no warrior order hall in Legion, just a Vrykul racial hall where Blizzard let warriors hang out because the forgot/CBA to make a warrior hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Oh wait, my mistake, its for everyone.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=143518/e...he-chosen-dead
    well not everyone: war, pal, dk no 3d preview yet tho. Could be ugly x)

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    There is no warrior order hall in Legion, just a Vrykul racial hall where Blizzard let warriors hang out because the forgot/CBA to make a warrior hall.
    While I agree. Blizz could have done better - I know Archtonidas (Or however he spells it, sorry for the butchering up of your name man). Offered a really cool idea as to how the class hall SHOULD have been. And I hate the fact they didn't add any faction specific warriors to Order Hall - the idea being warriors fight to die in glory. An idea all warriors can get behind and respect each other for. Would be awesome to see Saurfang and Nazgrim etc up there. Even as a Human.

It's a fairly simple and workable idea. The heroes and making it "faction" neutral was a bit shit in my opinion. Its ok (could have been better, but they're not going to change it now).

Sides. Jumping around like a super hero is fairly satisfying if I do say so.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    No one but DKs can complain about their hall, really. No one got dicked like they did.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    No one but DKs can complain about their hall, really. No one got dicked like they did.
    Now I'm curious. I heard it is JUST Archerus floating somewhere else. Is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by tonysniper View Post
    Now I'm curious. I heard it is JUST Archerus floating somewhere else. Is it true?
    Not entirely. They added/replaced like three doodads. Changed a couple NPCs around. And added a portal to Dalaran.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ha

Hahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

No seriously, the DK one may not have had much effort put in (aside from all the new horsemen skins/etc) but at least it's a DK themed hall with recognisable DK NPCs and followers.

The warrior hall is just a modified dungeon (halls of valor) filled with NPCs from that dungeon and random followers that fit the theme of that dungeon. It is literally just a Vrykul hub the leader of which decided to let the warrior PC hang out there because he took a liking to him/her (or felt sorry for them because Blizzard hadn't bothered to make a Warrior hall).

Deleted
    They have had their class hall since 2008 though...

Quote Originally Posted by Ripitgood View Post
    I know Archtonidas (Or however he spells it, sorry for the butchering up of your name man).
    Damn, that's a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Damn, that's a new one.
    "Arch"mage An"tonidas"

As a DK, I disagree. Sure, it's just a slight overhaul of the place we've had for a while, but it does feel like home. All our iconic NPCs are around (Darion, Koltira, Thassarian, LK's voiceover every now and then, the spec trainers...), and the campaign is just amazing and very thematic. As a Warrior, there are... 23 big guys with nordic names?

I would kill Odyn and all our stupid ass LK textured followers for Acherus as a class hall with meaningful characters in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    I would kill Odyn and all our stupid ass LK textured followers for Acherus as a class hall with meaningful characters in it.
    Ironic that the DK got more memorable warriors in their hall than warriors did.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Slayar View Post
    "Arch"mage An"tonidas"
    Funny enough, I spent a long time on the server Antonidas, so I did get a laugh out of the amalgamation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    As a DK, I disagree. Sure, it's just a slight overhaul of the place we've had for a while, but it does feel like home. All our iconic NPCs are around (Darion, Koltira, Thassarian, LK's voiceover every now and then, the spec trainers...), and the campaign is just amazing and very thematic. As a Warrior, there are... 23 big guys with nordic names?
    This. Although I think they did an absolute disservice not bothering to atleast spruce up the doodads inside Acherus, it definitely feels like the place that Death Knights should be; it's the obvious choice for their Order Hall.

Regarding amount of NPCs though, one of my biggest complaints about the Warrior Hall, and reasons it doesn't feel like a "real" place that characters inhabit, is how barren it is. I haven't counted for Death Knights, but there are 48 unique-named NPCs in the Paladin class hall and a similar number in the Hunter, Rogue and Druids, most of which are familiar to the player from various points in the game. The Warrior class hall has 12, all of which are Vrykul and brand-new to Legion.

Such class fantasy, much wow.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding the Order Halls, after originally not liking the idea of Acherus as the DK Order Hall, it makes perfect sense, and it's also a flying necropolis which could take out Naxxaramas and is probably able to do a fair bit with it, plus everything regarding it is strictly Death Knights and means a lot to their campaign. On the other hand, the Warrior one makes little to no sense, has very little lore regarding Warriors, with only the Arms one relating to anything in Warrior Lore. Whilst I don't hate it, it doesn't feel like a Order Hall for Warriors of the Horde or Alliance, but Vrykul and Titans.

OT; the set is pretty cool. I'm looking forward to seeing it. I had a look at the Mythic Plate Tier Sets, and felt the Warrior one really poor compared to Lich King DK Set and the Judgement Paladin Set.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Ironic that the DK got more memorable warriors in their hall than warriors did.
    They even got a priest

Damn DK's stealing from other classes

7+ Year Old Account
    The issue with warriors is that they've never really had their own groups outside of armies. Warriors don't really have any flavor outside of lore, there is no group of knights wandering fighting evil (that's taken by the silverhand), there is no group of monster hunters dealing with threats (that's taken by Hunters), there's no unified faction of warriors whatsoever. So as much as I understand why the warrior hall is such a disappointment it's sort of unavoidable, as warriors aren't really a class like the rest of them are, more of a series of individuals.