Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The biggest problem i have with legendaries is the Rng, i have a guy on my guild who already has 2 of them , and tbh dont recall someone else having one in the guild, im not hardcore, and neither is my guild, but its a huge advantage having one or not, its not the only problem , having ppl with almost 850 ivl because they keep getting warforged and titanforged gear its another, but apparently blizzard thinks its a good a idea , for ppl who want start raiding next week and their guild have ilvls requirements its a bit depressing having such a Rng loot system that favors... luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Nope didn't imply it ether. My point was based off his comment of commitment. If Play Time is the deciding factor then someone like myself who can play 12+Hours a day 7 days a weeks should have everything first.

That is why saying Playing X amount of time should decide Y reward is stupid.

You clearly didn't get my point or are trying to breath more into what I said then what is there. If you read who and what I replied too maybe you would get it.
    but play time IS a deciding factor for legendaries atm, so how is that relevant? you implied mythic raiders only get there cos of time commitment, dont even try to deny that.

Quote Originally Posted by madskizzles View Post
    That is a little dramatic don't you think. I think I rather voice my opinions and see if anyone agrees if not oh well. I am sorry that I feel that the best gear should be earned and not randomly given. I don't think this system accomplishes anything except disappointment when you don't get a legendary.
    You got three groups of people.

1) Those who are disappointed if they don't get a legendary.
    2) Those who give no fucks and know they will get one at some point, but if not its fine.
    3) Those who get them.

You can't please all three groups but this system does please 2,3. This system gives the majority of the playerbase at the cost of a small minority. That small minority now has two choices.

1) Bitch on forms and try to get a game with millions of people to be changed to fit there gameply.
    2) leave.

For me personally I rather they just go. I got to deal with the shit show of LFRWOD because of that group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    but play time IS a deciding factor for legendaries atm, so how is that relevant? you implied mythic raiders only get there cos of time commitment, dont even try to deny that.
    No I didn't once again, I didn't say shit about Mythic Raiders.

I can clock in (and do) more hours in WoW then most people who play it. I am not a mythic raider nore have I ever raided mythic when it was current content.

Mythic Raider does not equal most time invested compared to others. There is mythic raiders who only play 8 hours a week and there is Normal Mode raiders who play 40 hours a week.

What type of raider you are does not define your playtime and that is clearly something you don't understand.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-09-15 at 05:09 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Well I think that I deserve a legendary because I don't have as much time to play. Not really tho, the legendaries are suppose to last the whole expansion so I wouldn't mind getting mine somewhere in the middle to keep me interested in the game. If I never get one then that is cool too because I'll still be wrecking you on the meters...boi

Cry more unlucky raider (OP). It's great implementation that everyone gets a chance to get a legendary and feel awesome. Too bad you don't like it, glad Blizzard isn't listening.

Deleted
    I got my legendary...

...legendary follower item which gives a 60g bonus on woldquests... so likely not getting a good legendary anymore gg.

What type of raider you are does not define your playtime and that is clearly something you don't understand.
    then how come ive literally said that verbatum in my first post?

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Some people here are just so aggressive when it comes to raiders, very unhealthy and to be honest just scary.
    You're acting like a raider killed your whole family and kidnapped and tortured you for 2 years. Chill the fuck out.
    Oof, the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Lixo View Post
    Cry more unlucky raider (OP).
    He even said he wasn't a raider. Come on, man.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    I got my legendary...

...legendary follower item which gives a 60g bonus on woldquests... so likely not getting a good legendary anymore gg.
    I would actually enjoy getting that very much. All I got so far, that was better than a green equip, was an epic one that increases success chance on missions over 8 hours by 40%.

60g per world quest, that's great

Im a raider, and I love that they can come from anywhere. Its nice to have things to go after when its not raid time.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Bad implementation.

Either you make everything that drops from mythic raiding legendary or you don't just drop legendaries randomly.

I think raiders (people committing to the game) should have this 1st before anyone else.
    As someone who raided very competitively up until Wrath, the game has certainly evolved and your mindset is a bit dated. People who raid have always been given more incentives and rewards and even now that doesn't change. With hardmodes like ulduar and 3 drake you were rewarded with more/better gear, mounts, etc. Even now raiders get to clear the instances first before LFR comes out in a wing by wing basis, you're also getting higher ilvl gear (which you should). Raiders put in more effort in many cases and yes you're rewarded for it so why act as if random world drops benefit any 1 group more than the other? You're on a equal playing field and in this instance I think its perfectly fine. It works with the World Quest theme and keeps people going back into the content and zones which is something WoD failed miserably at doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did my first WQ last night and got one.

Someone having a legendary doesn't affect in any way your gameplay, I don't know why you care.

then how come ive literally said that verbatum in my first post?
    Maybe next time before replying to my post you see who and what I was replying to. Because my original post was not a reply at you.

These things can be avoided if u read both the original reply and the quote.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Maybe next time before replying to my post you see who and what I was replying to. Because my original post was not a reply at you.

These things can be avoided if u read both the original reply and the quote.
    i did read it, he was talking about how mythic raiders should get legendaries first and you tried to strawman him based on one comment about time commitment.

which is why i replied what i replied.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    I would actually enjoy getting that very much. All I got so far, that was better than a green equip, was an epic one that increases success chance on missions over 8 hours by 40%.

60g per world quest, that's great
    Got one earlier that gives +100 ressources over class hall mission, much more usefull. Personally i got no use for a bit more gold and since that this likely killed my chance to get artifact gear i consider it a major loss.

i did read it, he was talking about how mythic raiders should get legendaries first and you tried to strawman him based on one comment about time commitment.

which is why i replied what i replied.
    And I said why? Because the time they put in......

Clearly you didn't get the point I made and it went right over your head. Replying to this is pointless since its clear you just don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait so you want blizzard to take away reason for me to queue for random hc as tank ??
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by Myah View Post
    Did my first WQ last night and got one.

Someone having a legendary doesn't affect in any way your gameplay, I don't know why you care.

It kind of does though. Should a guild recruit the 850 Arms warrior with no legendary and a 12 rage MS, or the 850 warrior who's slightly worse at the rotation, but has a legendary, a 4 rage MS, and is now 853+?

That's like saying Shadowmourne, or even the recent legendaries, didn't alter recruiting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    It kind of does though. Should a guild recruit the 850 Arms warrior with no legendary and a 12 rage MS, or the 850 warrior who's slightly worse at the rotation, but has a legendary, a 4 rage MS, and is now 853+?

That's like saying Shadowmourne, or even the recent legendaries, didn't alter recruiting at all.
    Or more recently the fact that people with 1 legendary have a 2nd one now... will someone recruit a guy with 0 legendaries or a guy with 2 that would have a boosted ilvl?

Quote Originally Posted by vlobben View Post
    This is the mindset they are trying to change. People should be able to commit to the game without being forced into playing with 19 others.
    There is 10m raiding. Commuting to 9 other people 2 days a week isn't really asking for much.

I like the idea of the new Legendary system, but an MMO shouldn't take out the MMO part and give a single olayer experience that offers the same as those who commit to much more. You should work for what you earn.

The possibility of getting a legendary gives me an excitement I've never felt in this game even when I was working on a legendary quest.

As a retired raider I'm going to tell you that you can basically shove the entitlement where the sun don't shine. Legion has provided incentive for all form of players to play. For the past 5-6 years at least this game has been raid or die and the sub #'s show it. Legion has changed that and now you're whining about piddly crap like a loot incentive where everyone is on a level playing field. Look at what this expansion has done for the health of the game. Quit whining that casuals have something to do. The more casuals paying $15 a month, the more revenue to design your next big raid.

Everyone has gotten a cloak then ring the past 2 expansions. Most people will end up with a legendary this time around. There's literally nothing at stake here except epeen meters over who kills a mythic boss a little sooner than someone else. News flash, the only people who really care are those involved. Random strangers, unless they're your competition are not looking you up on wow heroes or whatever the newest greatest epeen site is. Most players don't care, they're playing the game enjoying themselves. Try it.