Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    This thread is derailing far too quickly...
    Either write something that might actually help getting the skins, which is what the thread is for. Or dont write at all. This bickering is stupid.
    ^^ Exactly no reason to fight we are all looking for the skins. keep it helpful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OGHennessy View Post
    ^^ Exactly no reason to fight we are all looking for the skins. keep it helpful
    Well, the people who are derailing are the ones going LOL GUYS DON'T BOTHER LOOKING XD IT'S PROBABLY NOT EVEN IN GAME LMAO

If that's what people think, then they should stop looking and while they're at it, stop posting. Leave the rest of us be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Okay, if it's in the game already an Frost's hidden artifact skin is supposed to be as 'fun' to aquire as Paladin's...
    Maybe we should dig out all of wow's urban legends and myths.
    Is there any known interaction with the Children of Goldshire, or is that still a thing to look up?
    Please stop spreading this misinformation. I debunked this. Somebody a long long time ago in this thread posted that the devs said that but they were wrong and nobody bothered to sit through an hour long video to find what the devs actually said. They said that Ret and Arcane would be fun ones to find. Not frost dks. I went and checked the video (thank god it was in the first 15 minutes) and confirmed that what was said about frost dks appearance was wrong.

Deleted
    Just had an out of the box idea while roaming in Icecrown looking for clues...
    This "An unknown voice" whispers npc, what if that one has hidden clues? Im sat in the Ymirheim cave and i keep getting them. Now i am fully aware that this isn't something new and that its been out for year. But could it somehow hint at anything related to our hidden artifacts?

Deleted
    Hello all,

I dont know if this has been posted yet (sorry if it has). But has anyone looked into this?. Was posted on sep 13 Corrupted Blood Anniversary
    September 13 was the anniversary of the Corrupted Blood plague. Content post: " The World of Warcraft Plague That Killed Thousands of Characters. On this day eleven years ago, a terrifying plague struck Azeroth in a way many veteran World of Warcraft players will never forget. Skeletons blanketed the streets of cities as Corrupted Blood spread across continents, instantly killing low-level characters and even infecting NPCs. It was a panic-inducing, chaotic, and unintentional event that Blizzard fans fondly remember. Here's how it happened" it fits our theme abit I guess.

Stupid idea, but has anyone tried to get to the top of the new Acherus yet?
    I just tried to find a good glide point but sadly goblin gliders don't last long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    I just tried to find a good glide point but sadly goblin gliders don't last long enough.
    Goblin glider + Emerald Winds toy?

That's just the item involved in the artifact acquisition, is it not?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Deleted
    Nothing there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    That's just the item involved in the artifact acquisition, is it not?
    Yeah, during the quest line, inside ICC.

Quote Originally Posted by Amilli View Post
    Hello all,

I dont know if this has been posted yet (sorry if it has). But has anyone looked into this?. Was posted on sep 13 Corrupted Blood Anniversary
    September 13 was the anniversary of the Corrupted Blood plague. Content post: " The World of Warcraft Plague That Killed Thousands of Characters. On this day eleven years ago, a terrifying plague struck Azeroth in a way many veteran World of Warcraft players will never forget. Skeletons blanketed the streets of cities as Corrupted Blood spread across continents, instantly killing low-level characters and even infecting NPCs. It was a panic-inducing, chaotic, and unintentional event that Blizzard fans fondly remember. Here's how it happened" it fits our theme abit I guess.
    i was actually thinking the same exact thing

A few ideas...

The abomination order hall perk:
    self explanatory

We need to do some crazy crap in EN:
    DK's came in with WoTLK, Ulduar had its hard mode stuff and we had to do some crazy stuff in ICC for Shadowmourne

We need to unlock the other skins first that came with 7.0:
    A key part of Apocs story is how its always changing shape with new owners Right now we have 4 skins which are Base model , Order Hall, PvP, and the Balance of Power chain. Maybe unlocking all 4 is a key trigger to getting the hidden skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    A few ideas...

The abomination order hall perk:
    self explanatory

We need to do some crazy crap in EN:
    DK's came in with WoTLK, Ulduar had its hard mode stuff and we had to do some crazy stuff in ICC for Shadowmourne

We need to unlock the other skins first that came with 7.0:
    A key part of Apocs story is how its always changing shape with new owners Right now we have 4 skins which are Base model , Order Hall, PvP, and the Balance of Power chain. Maybe unlocking all 4 is a key trigger to getting the hidden skin.
    As crazy as that last one sounds I wouldn't rule it out entirely. That's probably one of the few things that dks didn't get to do in the beta. I would hope it would only be the base appearances though and not something crazy like get every single color for every single skin... Guess I gotta start working on PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Amilli View Post
    Hello all,

This HAS been mentioned prior but is still something quite interesting and wasn't really talked about much.
    Only real question is, how would we interact / recreate this to get our artifact?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    already went up there , there is only a platform that has 4 eyes with red glowing light and thats it , they have no interaction. also i jumped into the Big Skull floating on the front of the hold and the managed to get to the 3rd floor and there is 4 empty rooms with boxes and elite ebon knights walking around patroling also some gargols. nothing interesting to interact or indicates something artifact related.

- - - Updated - - -

also, did anyone mind helping me with this? seems like a good hint. already went up there in shipwreck cove but i was unable to find any ghost npc, i ned to search deeper.
    also the former lover its on azuna and when you get close to her she reacts and bitch slaps you. that only happenes to Dks and palas i think.

To understand the quest, you must understand the story. The Lich King had three prized boars that were held in ICC. The three boars were chained together on a hook. However the three boars were stolen by a gang of undead pirates at the request of Queen Azshara. On route to Queen Azshara the boat went off course due to a storm and crashed on the north tip of the broken isles at shipwreck cove.

You must first find one of the undead pirates at shipwreck cove. He can only be seen if you are currently dead. He will instruct you to find the three missing boars. Upon killing all three you will receive the bones of boars. Return to the undead pirate and he will tell you a tale about his misfortune. Not only did he lose the three boars, but he lost his beloved during the storm. All that remained of her was her clothes hanging from the boars hook. Go to Azsuna, you will find the Jilted Former Lover at 50.4, 56.8. She will respond when you get close. She explains that her love was more interested in the boars than her. After responding to dialog she will instruct you to pick up a bottle on the ground. You will receive ornate bottle of pirate brandy. Bring the bottle to the undead pirate. He will have you collect her clothes from the hook which will be marked on your map. Take the hook and the clothes. Return the clothes to the Jilted Former Lover.

My last and best guess is that if we could read the runes that would be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    This is simply incorrect becuase none of the 7.1 content is in the game in any way, shape or form. It literally doesn't exist.
    Do you understand? Or you will you keep shitposting about how the artifact skin might be found in the new Karazhan dungeon or the new raid?
    Do you not understand how examples work or are you being facetious?

I will try these locations tonight to see if this npc is around. It is rumored that he was the one who forged frostmourne or was involved in its creation.

wowhead .com/search?q=Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMatrix View Post
    I will try these locations tonight to see if this npc is around. It is rumored that he was the one who forged frostmourne or was involved in its creation.

wowhead .com/search?q=Tichondrius
    Well he's a boss inside of Nighthold so... uh.. maybe?