zamasu went bad because he got bitch slapped by goku, goku went to visit zamasu because of black, trunks went back to the past because of black, had present time goku decided to NOT visit zamasu, he currently would have no motive whatsoever to turn bad, so black existance its a big fucking plothole

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    zamasu went bad because he got bitch slapped by goku, goku went to visit zamasu because of black, trunks went back to the past because of black, had present time goku decided to NOT visit zamasu, he currently would have no motive whatsoever to turn bad, so black existance its a big fucking plothole
    Not entirely no, he was going to go anti mortals either way. He still would have seen godtube of goku and learned of him through that.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Not entirely no, he was going to go anti mortals either way. He still would have seen godtube of goku and learned of him through that.
    That "Godtube" thing still never fail to make me crack up.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA

10+ Year Old Account
    Leaks of the next manga chapter show some expanded information about the Dabura fight

I am surprised no image of DAB ura exists.

Goku This Week: he keeps making Beerus angry!

LMAO

10+ Year Old Account
    Hear me out...

What if Zamsu destroys the Future Earth will Future Trunks become like the Trunks from that one time travel game?
    It's the one you can make your own warrior and such to make him/her to go back in time and face well known baddies and help known good people.

Food for thought?
    For the Horde!

Goku Black and Zamasu killed all the Kais in 12 Universes which means that all Gods of Destruction are dead!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Goku Black and Zamasu killed all the Kais in 12 Universes which means that all Gods of Destruction are dead!!!!
    This is in the manga yes?
    Gotta read it when I can

Alright so canon, how it works

the Anime is canon, and the manga is canon. HOWEVER!

The manga is promotional, thus the Anime will take precedence. If there is a direct conflict, defer to the anime (SSB Kaio Ken v Hit is more canon than ssg to ssb v Hit). If there is no conflict, but you prefer one over the other (like how the tournament grounds looked) pick either one. If the manga goes into detail we dont see in the anime and visa versa, both are equally canon. EX: Extended fight scenes in the anime, and the new chapter of the manga (that expands the Trunks v Dabura fight) are both canon.

oh my me I completely forgot about this, tfs just NEEDS to do dbs

btw: anyone saw the dbs shorts on tfs' facebook page?

10+ Year Old Account
    Next time we see Champa I want him to be buff AF. All that healthy Earth food and training his combatants for the tournament needs to have some effect on how he looks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Next time we see Champa I want him to be buff AF. All that healthy Earth food and training his combatants for the tournament needs to have some effect on how he looks.
    Because Beerus eats healthy food while on earth :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Because Beerus eats healthy food while on earth :P
    He also works out. Look at them gainz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    I believe the manga for Super is more canon, as Tori is actually over seeing it, instead of essentially doing to Super what was done with GT. Gave loose ideas an art, they got back to him with a scripted, an he ok'd
    Is he actually overseeing it? Last I heard he just gave a transcript of ideas to both Toyotaro(spelling) and Toei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't toryiama overseeing/writing the anime project, while the manga is just promotional stuff for the anime?

both is canon LMAO. he just gives them his scripts and that's it. keep in mind that Tori himself said that he didn't checked the final script for Goku Black arc because Toei is also in charge of its direction, otherwise he would say he didn't wrote the script. if I had to chose then I would choose the anime but essentially they are both canon.

only fights are different but the story is the same.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-09-21 at 10:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    both is canon LMAO. he just gives them his scripts and that's it. keep in mind that Tori himself said that he didn't checked the final script for Goku Black arc because Toei is also in charge of its direction, otherwise he would say he didn't wrote the script. if I had to chose then I would choose the anime but essentially they are both canon.

only fights are different but the story is the same.
    One of them has the superior version of Hit, Frost, and SSJG Kaiokenx10. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright so here is my CURRENT opinion of villains (canon ones)(legit villains, vegeta is not one anymore so I dont consider him one, same with Piccolo, Tien and beerus, also the Uni 6 team is neutral at worst) (Also even though Buu is no longer a villain... his evil half was)

= sign means I like them equally

My favs to my least favs
    Frieza
    Cell = Black/Zamas
    Androids except for 19 and 20,
    Red Ribbon army
    Buu.

Including non canon
    Frieza
    Broly = Cell = Black/Zamas
    Janemba
    Androids (including 13-15 and super 17) except for 19 and 20
    Cooler
    Dr wheelo
    Red ribbon army
    Buu

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, Toriyama is basically doing the ideas and basic script of events. He hands that over to TOEI and they flesh everything out to be more substantial.
    yeah, I agree.