Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    When I was 13 I was not robbing people from their belongings I was not pointing a gun at a cop.
    I was outside playing with my friends or working at my uncles fucking shop.

Its a fucking 13 year old, he knows right from wrong. Fuck em.
    Stop being a criminal and you don't get shot.

Also before you start calling me a racist again, I don't care if hes black, white, orange or a fucking alien.

Is he black? I haven't paid attention to anything other than age. That doesn't really matter. Point is he was a dumb kid who made a dumb decision and that's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Yeah he got shit and that's sad. Excuse he's so young. He should have been shot because the threat was quite clear.
    "
    He was 13 he knew right from wrong.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The blacks formed blm? I didn't get a memo. This is like saying the collective whites formed the kkk and the collective christians formed the WBC
    So afro americans did not form the blm? then please tell me who did it then as to my knowledge all 3 founders are afro americans.

Deleted
    Is he black? I haven't paid attention to anything other than age. That doesn't really matter. Point is he was a dumb kid who made a dumb decision and that's a shame.
    Its not a shame to me, as I said. Stop being a criminal and you don't get shot.
    If you are and you did absolutely nothing wrong you can come in with your "outrage" and it would be justified.

These cops did their job and made the street a little saver for us normal civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    So afro americans did not form the blm? then please tell me who did it then as to my knowledge all 3 founders are afro americans.
    You said the blacks as if blacks are a general one group with a hive mind. It's like saying "the whites are making racist groups" no.... racist whites are making racist groups not just general white people. The former statement includes all whites and the latter specifies which what people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Its not a shame to me, as I said. Stop being a criminal and you don't get shot.
    If you are and you did absolutely nothing wrong you can come in with your "outrage" and it would be justified.

These cops did their job and made the street a little saver for us normal civilians.
    So if a six year old pointed a gun at a cop after killing a toddler you'd be like. Yeah! Kill that six year old. Nothing of value was lost. Kill those babies.

You said the blacks as if blacks are a general one group with a hive mind. It's like saying "the whites are making racist groups" no.... racist whites are making racist groups not just general white people. The former statement includes all whites and the latter specifies which what people.
    Learn to read maby? i said afro americans and afro americans formed blm so please tell me where im wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Learn to read maby? i said afro americans and afro americans formed blm so please tell me where im wrong?
    "Christian's formed WBC" you'll get plenty of christians pointing out the error in saying that.

So if a six year old pointed a gun at a cop after killing a toddler you'd be like. Yeah! Kill that six year old. Nothing of value was lost. Kill those babies.
    Last checked this isn't a thread about a 6 year old who may not know right from wrong.

This is a thread about a 13 year old (Bigger number) who DOES know right from wrong. Want to talk about a 6 year old go make a thread for it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

"Christian's formed WBC" you'll get plenty of christians pointing out the error in saying that.
    ??? what the hell are you on about? so i guess that afro americans did not form the blm group then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Last checked this isn't a thread about a 6 year old who may not know right from wrong.

This is a thread about a 13 year old (Bigger number) who DOES know right from wrong. Want to talk about a 6 year old go make a thread for it.
    I did... people were actually in favor of killing the kids down to an age of 4

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

If it was a very very muscular and smart 6 year old that looked like a 13 year old then yes.
    If it was a little kid that could barely hold a gun, then no.

When I was 13 I was already a big fucking kid & taller then my parents and my teacher (I'm 6.5ft (almost 2 meters) right now).

I did... people were actually in favor of killing the kids down to an age of 4
    I guess its hard for you to tell when people are just trolling you then. This thread is about a 13 year old who knew right from wrong and was running from the cops, then pulled a gun on them.

Want to talk about the 6 year old go back to that thread.

I was taught by my father (in no uncertain terms) when I first pointed my first toygun at someone to never ever do that.

Deleted
    It's not uncommon... actually teen mirderers for instance are usually caught because they do things so dumb. Like murdering their parents and driving a car with blood to stay at a friend who had no idea. Yeah that's a stupid plan but that's what happens when you can't plan ahead like an adult.
    No, no it's pretty damn uncommon. It's extremly uncommon for singular teens to go nuts, this isn't even what is happening here. It was a group of teenagers robbing people at gunpoint. This is not a common or normal thing. If it is for you, then you should question what the hell is going on where you live and with the people where it appears to be common.

It used to be almost unheard of in modern times in large parts of Europe, various East Asian countries etc. It recently started picking up again. Doesn't mean it's normal or "not uncommon" or should be defended much less accepted. All you are doing right now, is making the situation worse by saying these things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thirteen year olds are children and shouldn't be treated like criminal adults. He made a stupid fatal decision. That doesn't mean nothing of value was lost. His life was lost he could have turned around.
    I take it you are a social worker that helps these kinds of youths and their famlies?

Thirteen year olds are children and shouldn't be treated like criminal adults. He made a stupid fatal decision. That doesn't mean nothing of value was lost. His life was lost he could have turned around.
    Then blame the parents and the community like you should be in all of these cases and not the police.

White kid does something and it's automatically blame the parents. Black kid does it and it's the man.

- - - Updated - - -

You know damn well he is if not even just for the fact that even though in 2015 more white people were killed by cops by a large margin and yet black killings had about 1000% more coverage on the news.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I knew at 13 not to be an armed robber or pull a gun on Police. No sympathy for idiots or criminals, or in this case an idiot criminal.

Yo, @Themius. When you leverage a BB gun as a real gun to rob people, they tend to call that in. And if an armed robbery suspect pulls said gun only they know is fake, it's not going to end well.

People can be sad. But anyone talking shit about the cop in this scenario looks like one of the idiots that want cops to die pointlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Then blame the parents and the community like you should be in all of these cases and not the police.

White kid does something and it's automatically blame the parents. Black kid does it and it's the man.

- - - Updated - - -

You know damn well he is if not even just for the fact that even though in 2015 more white people were killed by cops by a large margin and yet black killings had about 1000% more coverage on the news.

I literally didn't know the race if the kid until I read the posts on page two after I said I didn't know. Nice way to make it about race though. Also I said twice now that the cops did do the right thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Why is this a news?
    No idea, 'pulls gun on police, gets shot' seems like something that would happen in a country where the police are armed.

I only came here to make tyre jokes, but I was too late.