Page 1 of 32
... LastLast

List your ONE biggest gripe with Legion so far.

Mine would be that when your character is on the area for a world quest, when you try to mouseover on the world map what the objective for that world quest is, the arrow thing that marks your character sometimes blocks the way xS

The final quest for the leatherworking profession series - Mounting made easy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunters. Fulfill no niche that isn't already filled. Already an overabundance of melee. This class exists to make the player feel cool (hero class lololol) and to tie the aesthetic and lore to illidan and the legion. Blizzard once said they cared about mechanics before story, but apparently they didn't feel that way anymore. This class is completely pointless and we're stuck with it forever.

Biggest gripe?

Frost mage dps. Definitely. I don't want to level with fire *whine*.

The Legendary drop rate bug that they just fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Legendaries and the subsequent bug screwup by blizzard that made the RNG even more unfair and made some people get unreachably far ahead already.

TBH if they don't adress this harsh and quickly pronto, I can see PvE as a whole die over this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of this rotating Archaeology quest stuff. I liked it when it was just random and you traveled all over. Not a big fan of the requirements either because I def don't do archaeology every single day and like to work on it at my leisure but to complete the quest you need to work at it for a couple of hours. Not a huge problem cause its just cosmetic stuff but I preferred the old system is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    Demon Hunters. Fulfill no niche that isn't already filled. Already an overabundance of melee. This class exists to make the player feel cool (hero class lololol) and to tie the aesthetic and lore to illidan and the legion. Blizzard once said they cared about mechanics before story, but apparently they didn't feel that way anymore. This class is completely pointless and we're stuck with it forever.
    How is DH pointless in a way that doesn't apply to Fury Warriors or WW Monks? Our Momentum talent single-handedly makes us one of the most unique Melee classes to have existed yet xD.

The class order hall quests being gated behind multiple 12 hour follower missions.

Deleted
    very alt-unfriendly, but have to level them for multi professions

Nightfallen rep and the gating of Court of Stars and Arcway behind it. I doubt any of my alts ever run those 2, which is to bad they are good dungeons.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted

Wat?

You are literally unique and super strong at the same time.

Super mobile, incredible utility and damage in both ST and AOE.
    Unique in-built gliding function that have no cd and for a melee to have such strong ranged mix-ups is unheard of.

Balance. Seriously some specs are way way way OP and shouldn't have been after months of beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppered View Post
    ...when you try to mouseover on the world map what the objective for that world quest is, the arrow thing that marks your character sometimes blocks the way xS
    I have to agree on this one! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    very alt-unfriendly, but have to level them for multi professions
    This is a common WoW pitfall. Trying to keep things interesting, but not being prohibitive to alts.
    Last edited by Alvito; 2016-09-20 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppered View Post
    How is DH pointless in a way that doesn't apply to Fury Warriors or WW Monks? Our Momentum talent single-handedly makes us one of the most unique Melee classes to have existed yet xD.
    Game already has enough melee classes. Heck, it has added nothing but melee classes since launch. It already had a hero melee class in dk's. If the game wanted to add another hero class it should of been a ranged one that healed. The need for another melee/tank class was t there. Yes look cool and all but not needed.

I have to add a second one here. Hiring a guard in the Underbelly, but then the guard just goes away and now you're All-PVP flagged somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    People whining about getting content is their gripe ... sigh. The biggest gripe I have with Legion is just Class Balance. Theres a huge rift between top and bottom DPS atm. Havoc DH and Sub Rogues are absolute gawds, whereas other specs like Ret Paladins and Affliction Locks are just pitiful.

Deleted
    Wow... what a post...

-They have a mobility-focussed playstyle which no other class has (monks don't count, you don't deal damage with roll, nobody cares about the fact that it is a leather user, there never was a balance of cloth-leather-mail-plate and there never will be. And with personal loot, loot tables aren't an issue).
    -Overabundance according to you whom.... you? Nobody cares about that shit. Melee-users might switch over to DH's, but I doubt fans of casters will.
    -All classes exist to make the player feel cool............... hero class merely implies that said class starts at a higher level.
    -Of course the lore and aesthetic are tied to Illidan, he's the first demon hunter and the only real source of fresh (and belf!) DH's... I guess you hate DK's and monks too because their lore is tied to the Lich King and pandaren respectively?
    -How is it any more pointless than any of the other existing classes?
    -You're not stuck with it if you don't play it... somebody is real salty here that the next class wasn't tinker or some unfeasible nonsense

Haven't face-palmed this much since reading a a tennisace thread a while back

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Game already has enough melee classes. Heck, it has added nothing but melee classes since launch. It already had a hero melee class in dk's. If the game wanted to add another hero class it should of been a ranged one that healed. The need for another melee/tank class was t there. Yes look cool and all but not needed.
    Why should it have been a ranged class or a healer? Do you think that if Blizzard made a class with one or both of those traits, current DPS and/or melee people would have switched over to the new class? I don't think so
    Last edited by mmoc0614accb52; 2016-09-16 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Not a fan of this rotating Archaeology quest stuff. I liked it when it was just random and you traveled all over. Not a big fan of the requirements either because I def don't do archaeology every single day and like to work on it at my leisure but to complete the quest you need to work at it for a couple of hours. Not a huge problem cause its just cosmetic stuff but I preferred the old system is all.
    I was 8 short of the 200 fragments I needed then the quest changed on me. Rather annoying that it just vanished.