Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Artifact respecs being prohibitively expensive. If you mess up, you'll either have a gimped spec or you reset and lag behind.
    They should give players a first cheap (or free) artifact respec, I bet many people are not fully happy with what they currently have now.

The fact theres so many hidden achs that reward nice shit.

Prestige 1 rewards a pet - no information on that in game or even on wowhead or mmo c.
    prestige 3 rewards a mount - again no information
    other hidden achs, like ones to obtain pets in highmountain

What else is hidden? I don't mind not knowing the source of say, an intentionally hidden appearence for an artifact - of course that should be hidden. But a progression mount for prestiging in pvp? Hell no. Thats just annoying.

Another thing is the tracking of the hidden appearence variants. I'm one of the classes with an easy to get hidden appearence - vengeance DH.

For me to unlock its variants I have to do 200 world quests, 100 dungeons and 1000 honorable kills. I've been killing players for a few days now, and decided to go check the artifact forge to see if there was any progress bar available, no only was there none, but i already had the 1,000 honorable kills one. I was not alerted to this, when did I receive it? two days ago? three? 5 minutes ago?

I hate guestimating on principal , i hate it more that its an actual feature of pvp and exploration achievements.

This is why "kill mobs until I say stop" quests are always annoying relative to "fill this bar by helping out in the area" or "kill 11 of X" quests - you can SEE the progress. You CANNOT see the progress on "do this until I say stop" quests.

Having to quest as much as we do. I mean, yeah, i know... mmo, but I'm a grinder and a PVPer. I love to sit in a place and kill animals and skin the fuck out of them shits while I wait on a PVP queue. It's what I do. Now I have to deal with other people shit, cuz I'm the king D in town.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

On a PvP server, being the less populated faction during the Helya area. Spawn camped by 110's while trying to level an alt is frustrating... never do Stormhiem first, biggest mistake.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Influx of bad players complaining about casual issues on game related forums.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Nobody is special when everyone is a legend.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    World Quests without flying.
    -Flight path
    -Run out
    -Do quest
    -Whistle
    -Flight path
    -run out
    -do quest
    -Whistle
    -Repeat until vomit
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Lack of faction specific quest lines and hubs. Except for Stormheim intro, there is not much difference between Horde and Alliance questing. (haven't done Suramar yet so...)

Deleted
    Another topic to create more negativity. Can you also name good points, or is positivity not allowed?

Mines the legendary issue of course.
    Kinda ruined the Legion experience for me.

Class revamps, no question. Things went from already pretty awful to even worse with Legion. It's what keeps me from holding the opinion that this will likely be the best expansion since Wrath. *shrug*

Deleted
    The current state of warlocks.

Affli / Destro could be fixed with minor tweaks, Demo though I would preffer if it got rehauled... again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Mines the legendary issue of course.
    Kinda ruined the Legion experience for me.
    Agreed. Pending swift action to can legendaries before raids go out, legion is dead from a PvE perspective. Oh well, I guess better luck next time, since there is likely no salvaging this xpack.

Deleted
    Suramar Reputation.
    Makes me never want to level an alt.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    End-game reward system being 100% a lottery. And the current legendary issue made this one hit top-3 Blizzard fuck-ups on my end.

Ther are too many demon hunters and melee DPS in general, making grouping up as melee even harder than it normally is. I've yet to do a Mythic dungeon because I get tired of spamming the group finder. It feels like online dating.

The voice acting is disgusting in some places, and the artifact quests were really underwhelming. My first artifact was Light's Wrath and it sent me to the Nexus, across Northrend chasing down the Ethereal and had a ton of lore, and I thought "whoa, sweet!". Then I did the Holy artifact and the Shaman Ele and Resto artifacts and was like "wow.... This is shit".

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Agreed. Pending swift action to can legendaries before raids go out, legion is dead from a PvE perspective. Oh well, I guess better luck next time, since there is likely no salvaging this xpack.
    Yeah, it's super impressive that they might actually manage to kill this otherwise great expnation this fast and with just this one thing.
    Blizzard never ceases to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    I guess you haven't played one, or just simply play one wrong. Your movement abilities (dash in, retreat out) are apart of your ROTATION. Making it the most unique of the melee dps classes.
    I laughed my ass of imagining Deamon Hunters try to do Ragnaros Heroic.

But then I noticed a very bad thing - the very existence of Demon Hunters makes Blizzard unable to include a specific raid mechanics so common in the past - requirement of standing still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zublits View Post
    Ther are too many demon hunters and melee DPS in general, making grouping up as melee even harder than it normally is. I've yet to do a Mythic dungeon because I get tired of spamming the group finder. It feels like online dating.
    Also demon hunters. There's a lot and they can only be one race with limited transmogs. I feel like I'm seeing the same player over and over again.