Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by middling View Post
    If so, how many characters? and what are you doing?

I have 8 garrisons but I find myself going back there less and less, even to make hexweave, especially since they are coming out with a 30 slot bag for Legion
    mostly just hexweave on my tailors. also grab GR so I can buy more cloth. I'm gonna run outta sorcerous elements soon though, and motivation to go find more is very low.

I go back on my main, when I need access to a bank. I have to remember to get the forge buff...

I should log into my taolor alt, to make bags for my alts. But I keep forgetting.

Eventually, I plan on having garrisons on all my level 100+. Maybe make a second or third tailor.

I check it once a week on all my characters for the rare quests, and caches for transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    mostly just hexweave on my tailors. also grab GR so I can buy more cloth. I'm gonna run outta sorcerous elements soon though, and motivation to go find more is very low.
    Shipyard gives sorcerous elements directly and regular garrison missions will pop up that give primal spirits (can be traded for sorcerous elements).

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    I'm still taking ores and garrison ressources so I can make goblin gliders for my non-engineer alts. And I'm also doing the quests for the WoD reputation token if they are up
    I'm also planning on using GR to make gliders, and to level up engineering on alts (to use the toys created by engineering main).

Also to do raid fishing, to send fish to alts to level up cooking and first aid.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still running doing shipyard missions on my hunter who's just few bonus missions away from the meta. The fishing daily also still gives 15 skill so it's nice for alts.

Everyone else? Totally ignored unless I need or want something specific from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    One Alt is still making Hexweave, however I often forget to log on and pick up orders.

Sadly, yes. I quit fairly early into WoD, so I've had to build up my shipyard from scratch and am finally at the point where I can theoretically get the mission for the heirloom ring, which is the only reason I bothered with any of it. I am an altoholic, so it must be done. :P
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

I've only gone there when I accidentally clicked by Garrison hearthstone over the original one.

And I cringed when I saw where I was.

Maybe once a week I do some hexweave orders on 10 toons. I have the buidling that gives oy a maximum of 36 orders, so I don't rush things

I try to put my time in Legion, so I do this before I log out, it's not like it's taking a huge amout of time but I don't have a way to make cash in Legion right now, so i'm still making Hexweave bags and Selling stuff on AH from mission ( the big ugly mounts and mark of the legion)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I am infact. But only if there's an armor box (old raid gear) available.

I run it with a clothie, leather, mail and plate - just to have it covered.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Still need some achievements from there (trapping, the pvp shack achievements, archeology missions, pet battles) so I really should... but I'm not doing it at the moment. Will probably pick it back up after the Legion fun settles down.
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I still have several reasons to go back there:

- I send followers to gather some ressources so I could trade in for mats. Some mats and enchants still sells well at the AH.

- Making the items that is on the once a day cooldown (hexweave cloth, temporal crystal) is still yellow/green until 830/850, so its a free point in professions every day. So all my alts are slowly leveling up their professions doing nothing!

- The mission that trade iron scrap for a follower upgrade in the dwarven bunker gives you 15k experience until lvl110, so your alts will level up every 40 days if you do it every day. So even if you don't ever play them, all your alts should be close to lvl110 within a year.

- I have used my AH in my garrison a few times because I got the free garrison hearthstone.

- They have not completely removed the gold reward from the missions. Some rare mission still rewards gold, and some of the items such as the mount are worth something at the AH.

I go for the +15 fishing skill daily. Best way to catch up on fishing

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Come to Dragonblight or Fenris as Horde and I'll give you a void satchel. I think I have six in my bags, plus one or two missions going right now.
    Lmao, the only reason I said that specifically was because I just got the mission like a day ago, but thanks.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Whenever I go to check for Void-Talon mount, I'll hearth to garrison and check to see if one of the raid cache missions is up and I'll run it for transmog appearances. That's it

never go there except quikck portal to ashran to major cities