Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Their mistake was to try to kill a raidboss with 3 people.

Deleted
    I was distracted by the attractive streamer, such a rarity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    (Look at my posts, you'll tell I'm not a DH)

Trying to argue what you guys are arguing, is blatant idiocy. You can tell from just watching that video they weren't even legitimately trying. Like. He actually would've died long before the Shaman did, if they did virtually anything to him. Shaman even had trinket up, rofl.

Also not stacking up would've made that do negligible-at-best damage. Unless his Shaman called out that he was gonna trinket+link, zero reason to be so close like that.

Get out of 1000 bracket before you complain about irrelevant things like this.
    So 100-0 in 3 sec is fine....ok mr. Brackets

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    Tbh, its a bit like people bursting into karma back in mop. Its a 1 in a 100 scenario, the DH had every CD in the game, they used almost nothing. They stacked against him (if they hadnt he wouldnt have even killed the shaman) and used nothing.

I hope ur joking rly,

NO one should die in 3 sec stun even if ur AFK...shaman died in stun look at video.Dh was 10% hp when he attacked and went to full hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Cztk View Post
    So 100-0 in 3 sec is fine....ok mr. Brackets
    78-0, with plenty he could've done to negate it. I'd say that's pretty 'okay' given the stars align moment that actually allowed him to do it. You're either so horribly ignorant, or just blatantly stupid, if you think that's something they can just "do whenever they want". Could have used trinket and then... Done pretty much anything, really.

1. 'Leap' away (forget ability name),
    2. Spirit Link / Earth shield, either would've done enough,
    3. Damage reduction cd (forget its name, it's there on the bottom left AB),
    4. Could have even popped counterstrike totem, and made him kill himself.

Damage is fine, when you're doing literally nothing to try and prevent it. Enjoy that 900 rating.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2016-09-16 at 12:26 PM.

78-0, with plenty he could've done to negate it. I'd say that's pretty 'okay' given the stars align moment that actually allowed him to do it. You're either so horribly ignorant, or just blatantly stupid, if you think that's something they can just "do whenever they want". Could have used trinket and then... Done pretty much anything, really.

Damage is fine, when you're doing literally nothing to try and prevent it. Enjoy that 900 rating.
    They were caught by surprise, obviously. The DH had 100k health and in less than 2 seconds he abso-fucking-lutely smashed the shaman, and continues to demolish the rest of their team afterwards. And you think damage is fine, when it's a known fact that demon hunter damage is way over the top?
    I would bet you play a DH so you must be very biased, or you don't do any pvp. Has to be one of the two.

Deleted

Your rage is just funny ...dh dmg is so broken even in pve .

ITT people who played DKs in s5 and now playing DHs are defending DHs absurd damage.
    This video is perfect representation of Holinka's words about mobility and damage. He just made a mistake because actually the less mobile you are the less damage you do.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Resilience will fix it.

Oh man you took me back .. Who was it back then? Ghostcrawler? I actually miss Kalgan approach to PvP balance!

Mistweaver and Guardian/Resto (pve/pvp) druid actually, but thank you for all of your acute observations. Priest solely from BC up until WoD (so not a DK either, afraid to say!) I dunno fam, they're middle of the pack in terms of DPS throughput in fights that don't last 20 seconds in PvE as well.

I'm excited for touching so many nerves though. God forbid a dps class does high amounts of DPS when they pop virtually all of their CDS at once (whilst a healer pops none of theirs lol), because no other class whatsoever in the game does this. No sir.

Stay salty, nerds.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2016-09-16 at 05:13 PM.

Mistweaver and Guardian/Resto (pve/pvp) druid actually, but thank you for all of your acute observations. Priest solely from BC up until WoD (so not a DK either, afraid to say!) I dunno fam, they're middle of the pack in terms of DPS throughput in fights that don't last 20 seconds in PvE as well.

I'm excited for touching so many nerves though. God forbid a dps class does high amounts of DPS when they pop virtually all of their CDS at once (whilst a healer pops none of theirs lol), because no other class whatsoever in the game does this. No sir.

Stay salty, nerds.
    DH are middle of the pack DPS? That's a new one.

Just ignore this Ryzeth dude and move on. Nothing he says makes sense. CD stacking days for retarded damage is in the past (blizzards words) apparently. Except DH, because only they should do 1 shot damage with their cds.
    You're funny though, coming to a wow forum and trying to insult us by calling us nerds? /shocked

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    Tbh, its a bit like people bursting into karma back in mop. Its a 1 in a 100 scenario, the DH had every CD in the game, they used almost nothing. They stacked against him (if they hadnt he wouldnt have even killed the shaman) and used nothing.
    Yeah and affliction warlock UA got nerfed because a healer LET the warlock cast all UA's on him freely and then dispelled it(wich you should never do) and it 1 shotted him. Was insta nerfed, and now this is acceptable ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cztk View Post
    So in 3v3 when dh is nuking your healer and you are melee you have to go to away and let him finish the job because stacking is bad againts dh?
    stuns & snares both stop them dead, also stacking makes the DH do significantly more damage per target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

DH area damage is pretty high right now and is done very quickly. Everyone should know this by now, so the 3 of them stacking on each other is clearly them having very poor positioning. You cannot argue that they didn't play correctly just as much as you can argue that the area burst damage needs to be toned down.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    You're funny though, coming to a wow forum and trying to insult us by calling us nerds? /shocked
    It worked. 2004 trolls working, yet I'm the idiotic one. Lul.

It worked. 2004 trolls working, yet I'm the idiotic one. Lul.
    You also trolled me with your other posts, good one, ill give it to you. Isnt trolling against the forum rules though?

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    You also trolled me with your other posts, good one, ill give it to you. Isnt trolling against the forum rules though?
    Nah, those other posts were from the perspective of a healer who knows how to play the game, and doesn't bitch immediately on forums when he dies to something he could've 100% prevented.

:]

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    DH are middle of the pack DPS? That's a new one.
    DH are middle of the pack DPS. They're top in burst and AoE burst, though.

Not sure how anyone is defending this. 100% leech is stupid, 1.5 million damage burst in 2 seconds is stupid. There's not much to defend, really. They do stupid amounts of damage, with insane mobility while still having pretty good defensives. Compare leather DPS to plate DPS to really see where the issues arise. Leather has superior mobility, uptime, burst, damage, defensives, etc. Why bring a Frost DK when you can just have a sub rogue stick to any target 100% of the time? Why bring a Warrior when you can have a DH blow up a team in seconds?

Nah, those other posts were from the perspective of a healer who knows how to play the game, and doesn't bitch immediately on forums when he dies to something he could've 100% prevented.

:]
    Yeah, those multi rank 1 people are just bad, nothing to do with DH being ridiculous. Is that what you are saying?
    You can say he could have done this and that after watching, but even with your amazing (as you implied) wow talent, you wouldnt have done any better in that scenario. You dont expect to have to trinket a 3 second stun vs someone in the 100k hp range, you expect the fight to be over, especially when all 3 is near 100% hp. Even if he had trinket linked, that DH may well have killed all 3 regardless, but we will never know. Anyway, it's a fact that DH is brokenly op, not an opinion, so do us all a favor and stop arguing.