Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMatrix View Post
    Its been a while and there has been no signs of either one. I am declaring right now that the original theory therefore, most be correct. Raid drops.
    no other class has 2 of their artifacts as raid drops, and death knights are heavy on lore, and they have datamined all other hidden artifact drops from raids so dks should show up there with guardian bear n stuff but it doesnt. im 100% sure its not from raids...

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Might be triggered by summoning some arbitrary number of ghouls? Im thinking of something like, 10k maybe?
    I mean I wouldn't go around throwing out numbers for no reason. It's probably a large amount and I'm hoping that after we get it Blizzard will tell us the exact amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I mean I wouldn't go around throwing out numbers for no reason. It's probably a large amount and I'm hoping that after we get it Blizzard will tell us the exact amount.
    It was just random number, wasnt trying to discuss that. More focused on the tracking, whether its tracking right now, or if we must trigger something else beforehand. And whether we got some way to datamine which number to reach.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2016-09-16 at 10:14 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Maybe we need the right combination... Maybe the count has to do with the number of ghouls we summon, in a certain order. Like 6 Ghouls from one use, 3 from another, 1 from another, etc like a sort-of combination lock. Could possibly spawn a special ghoul/npc that we can interact with and maybe get a quest or something.

Wild theory but anything to keep the thread growing.
    Last edited by Dald; 2016-09-16 at 10:24 PM.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

If its triggered by number only, it might be quite high. If you keep popping 8 FW every 1.5min its 320 ghouls per hour.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2016-09-16 at 10:33 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by valsharia View Post
    err no it isnt, 320 an hour, your off by a factor 10
    Fixed, just typo.

Another thing is that ach 10767 doesnt exist or is not datamined. 10766 and 10769 are mythic darkheart ticket achs.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2016-09-16 at 10:39 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    I'll update my dumb video once we find how to do it, jeez.
    Thanks, Satan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just remembered the special Corrupted Ashbringer "event" in Scarlet Monastery back in classic. Fairbanks even said something about Outland. Do DKs have anything similar? Or have we looked at Fairbanks (or was he removed in the new Scarlet Monastery?) or the Scarlet Cruase dungeon in general? Followed up upon Arthas Journey of becoming a Deathknight and then the Lich King (so basically all the places he visited - even across several times)? Heck, for all we know it could have to do with the Quel'delar quest chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    I just remembered the special Corrupted Ashbringer "event" in Scarlet Monastery back in classic. Fairbanks even said something about Outland. Do DKs have anything similar? Or have we looked at Fairbanks (or was he removed in the new Scarlet Monastery?) or the Scarlet Cruase dungeon in general? Followed up upon Arthas Journey of becoming a Deathknight and then the Lich King (so basically all the places he visited - even across several times)? Heck, for all we know it could have to do with the Quel'delar quest chain.
    I dunno, how is Quel'delar linked to Apocalypse or death knights?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    I dunno, how is Quel'delar linked to Apocalypse or death knights?
    God, I did that questline only once, but wasn't that also supposed to be a sort of weaker Frostmourne? I know Shadowmourne was supposed to be that, but wasn't Quel'delar similar?

10+ Year Old Account
    God, I did that questline only once, but wasn't that also supposed to be a sort of weaker Frostmourne? I know Shadowmourne was supposed to be that, but wasn't Quel'delar similar?
    Quel'delar was a blade forged by dragons and given to the High Elves (Now Blood Elves). It doesn't have anything to do with Frostmourne.

I dont think so :/ http://wow.gamepedia.com/Quel%27Delar It was elven blade forged with help of the dragons, but I cannot find any reasonable link between our hidden skins and Quel'delar...

I'm also doing that on training dummies, it could also be linked to killing the mob with the ability as well.

Thing is, at 320 an hour youre looking at like 6+ hours of non stop on CD just to get to 2k ghouls.

side note : Is there any place you can actually see how many you have summoned? The script I used seems to only show the ach.
    Last edited by FatalRequiem; 2016-09-17 at 02:30 AM.

Just found out you can do proving grounds and it resets your cd. So you can cut the time in half this way. Just start it kill the first guy, leave and reque and repeat. Can do about two procs every 45 seconds this way.

Anybody else feel like they're never going to be found?

Quote Originally Posted by FatalRequiem View Post
    Thing is, at 320 an hour youre looking at like 6+ hours of non stop on CD just to get to 2k ghouls.

side note : Is there any place you can actually see how many you have summoned? The script I used seems to only show the ach.
    mine only shows the achieve too idk..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cant remember if this item has been up allready, but cant find anything where to get it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=140135/i...cribbled-notes

This is the person who has written the book about our artifact weapons.

Hi,

I know this is a long thread, but today I noticed my blades of the fallen prince with the 2nd tier skin lighting up occasionally during maw of souls dungeon, I take it this has been investigated?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhaus View Post
    Cant remember if this item has been up allready, but cant find anything where to get it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=140135/i...cribbled-notes

This is the person who has written the book about our artifact weapons.
    Since the item text is talking about ancient tomes I guess this is part of the Beta-questline to unlock Artifact knowledge like the tome that was posted about a dozen times in this thread.