Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "pulled a gun from his waistband'

If this statement was what really happened it would read 'Wanted to show me a pokemon card'

sick that this still happens.

#BlacLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    He couldn't do harm because he was shot before he had the chance to.
    He couldn't do harm because he had a toy gun. Let's not pretend like him being shot is what saved the officers from harm, here. They did what they had to do, but it's not like there was a binary outcome for the police here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I love how your only defense is to accuse me of revelry....

- - - Updated - - -

He couldn't do harm because he was shot before he had the chance to.
    What am I defending against?
    I simply implored you reflect on your behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    He couldn't do harm because he had a toy gun. Let's not pretend like him being shot is what saved the officers from harm, here. They did what they had to do, but it's not like there was a binary outcome for the police here.
    Because they knew it was a fake gun the instant he pulled it. Just like the person he robbed before that.

Oh wait...

And that toy gun looked like a real one and was unknown to be a toy gun until after he was shot.

Also airsoft guns can infact kill people. He robbed a store at gun point and the cops nore the person he robbed knew it was a toy. It looked 1:1 to a real gun and therefor each party acted as such.

If it was real and the cop's waited there would be a dead cop. They didn't wait and though it was real based on its look and the report that came before it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sn0w- View Post
    What am I defending against?
    I simply implored you reflect on your behaviour.
    Don't quit your day job because you have been wrong about my behavior.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Because they knew it was a fake gun the instant he pulled it. Just like the person he robbed before that.

Oh wait...
    Follow the conversation, please. I've explicitly said twice now that the police did what they had to do. I'm not blaming them at all.

I'm challenging the notion that had the kid not been shot, the police would have come to harm. We know that's false.

And that toy gun looked like a real one and was unknown to be a toy gun until after he was shot.
    This is totally irrelevant. What they thought would happen and what would happen are not the same, unless you're arguing that think you're going to be shot means that you will be shot.

Also airsoft guns can infact kill people. He robbed a store at gun point and the cops nore the person he robbed knew it was a toy. It looked 1:1 to a real gun and therefor each party acted as such.
    Those are called BB guns. And he had one, so fair point I guess.
    Last edited by Garnier Fructis; 2016-09-17 at 12:38 AM.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

That's also assuming he actually did have a toy gun. Given that at least 25-40% of cops are criminals, its reasonably plausible they saw black, yelled stop, and when the child flipped out, they opened fire, and said he had a gun.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    where does it say he 'aims it at Police'? Stay racist and don't be late for your Trump rally; unless Walmart won't give you time off.
    Lol ok kiddo. He's getting Chased by police and pulled a gun out. Maybe he was just going to show the gun to the Police!!

Also, "stay racist"? Didn't even realise the moron was Black.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Stereotypical. You're only saying this because hes BLACK. This is a young boy yet again killed by Police Brutuality. He could've been tasered, anything can knock him down without killing him. If he were white, you people wouldn't be saying racist BS like this.
    As above, didn't even realise he was black, just read an idiot criminal got shot. I guess I probably could have assumed it but yeah.

Follow the conversation, please. I've explicitly said twice now that the police did what they had to do. I'm not blaming them at all.

I'm challenging the notion that had the kid not been shot, the police would have come to harm. We know that's false.

This is totally irrelevant. What they thought would happen and what would happen are not the same, unless you're arguing that think you're going to be shot means that you will be shot.

Those are called BB guns. And he had one, so fair point I guess.
    Oh, I have to fervorously disagree. If he was desperate/stupid enough to pull it, I wouldn't be surprised if he was willing to squeeze it to dodge arrest.

See the bolded is where you are 100% wrong. The cops did not have room to risk him having a gun real and as reported he did have one. Like I said they didn't know it was a toy gun until after the kid was shot. The cops felt there life was at risk when the kid decided to go for his weapon.

If the kid didn't do that he would still be alive today.

The facts are quite simple.
    1)Robbed a store at gun point.
    2)Pulled his weapon on the cops.
    3)Was shot because of his actions.

His death was his fault.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Hopefully he didnt already have a few kids of his own, 13 and already committing armed robberies is something we dont need.

See the bolded is where you are 100% wrong. The cops did not have room to risk him having a gun real and as reported he did have one. Like I said they didn't know it was a toy gun until after the kid was shot. The cops felt there life was at risk when the kid decided to go for his weapon.
    Whether or not it's irrelevant depends on whether or not we were talking about
    1) whether the cops thought it was real
    2) whether it was capable of harm.

It was pretty clear to me that we were discussing the 2nd one, so suddenly segueing from the 2nd point to the 1st is what I'm objecting to. I'm getting the impression that you guys aren't even trying to make a distinction between these separate topics.

Bringing up that bb guns can be harmful is a) relevant and b) actually a good point, so I don't even see why it was necessary to switch topics to whether the cops felt endangered, especially after I said twice that I didn't blame them.

Whether or not it's irrelevant depends on whether or not we were talking about
    1) whether the cops thought it was real
    2) whether it was capable of harm.

It was pretty clear to me that we were discussing the 2nd one, so suddenly segueing from the 2nd point to the 1st is what I'm objecting to. I'm getting the impression that you guys aren't even trying to make a distinction between these separate topics.

Bringing up that bb guns can be harmful is a) relevant and b) actually a good point, so I don't even see why it was necessary to switch topics to whether the cops felt endangered, especially after I said twice that I didn't blame them.
    Meh I will chalk it up to me reading it wrong, it has happen before. But yes depending what BB gun it is the cops could get hurt by it. Some artsoft guns can kill people or seriously wound them.

My point was that if it can hurt them didn't matter much. Since the store person reported the kid having a real gun and it looked like one.

Like I said early'er it sucks someone died (Death sucks no matter whos it is) but his death was his own doing and clearly we agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Pull a gun (with a laser sight) on a cop you're bound to get shot.
    Didn't say it was wrong of him to get saying. What I am saying, is celebrating his death is fucking ridiculous. I don't know if you guys can differentiate between the two.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noomi View Post
    Being a minor should not be a shield against any consequences from your actions. Neither me nor my friends went around hurting people at that age.
    Um being a minor should shield you from suffering the consequences equal to an adult. BECAUSE YOU'RE A MINOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Um being a minor should shield you from suffering the consequences equal to an adult. BECAUSE YOU'RE A MINOR.
    Ummmm No. Once again some consequences and actions are a step above. This is a perfect example of that and you wouldn't be saying this if he had a real gun and shot one of the cops dead.

Kid wearing a hoodie, so it's difficult to see his face and determine age, pulls a gun that looks like a real gun gets shot.

Tragic loss of life that is preventable, but I don't think the police made an error here. Even the 911 call or maybe it was a person they talked said it looked like a Ruger. Thus everything pointed to someone with a real gun. Further, kid was basically using it to rob people and as thus seemingly armed robbery.

Kid was going down the wrong path, and unfortunately due to his own fault got shot to death.

Ummmm No. Once again some consequences and actions are a step above. This is a perfect example of that and you wouldn't be saying this if he had a real gun and shot one of the cops dead.
    I have defended 12-13 year old murderers on the basis they should be rehabilitated and not charged as adults, as they're children. So think again.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I have defended 12-13 year old murderers on the basis they should be rehabilitated and not charged as adults, as they're children. So think again.
    This is correct, the crime in itself is never criteria for trying a defendant as an adult. It's the circumstances of the crime, prospects for rehabilitation, age of the defendant and previous criminal record.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    R.I.P Tyre King
    Hopefully you will have some awesome treads in Heaven

Didn't want to laugh, but i'd be lying if i said i didn't lol

Once again we see the left making martyrs out of awful people.