Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Horde Dont make Sylvanas evil

Horde already had Garrosh it will be unfair if Horde will get another evil leader. And another "Siege of Orgrimmar/Undercity"

Sylvanas was Chaotic Neutral before, and now some ppl saying that she is evil since Cata or Legion.

So can you please convert Sylvanas into Neutral or Good character, just like Illidan was evil during TBC and became neutral/good during Legion.

This can be done by Sylvanas admitting her "mistakes" and saving some Broken Shore native races from Legion.Or something like this.

Also it would be cool if Horde will have female leader.

Horde already lost too much leaders - Cairne,Garrosh,Vol'Jin, and Thrall doesnt play that big part of storyline like before.

I have a better Idea.... Just don't make Sylvanas choose choices that make absolutely no sense for her character. Whether it is good or evil at least let it make sense, she's always lived in the grey area.

The problem with Garrosh is that he went from "the biggest lesson I learned from Northrend is 'Honor, no matter how dire the battle...never forsake it." To "KILL ALL THE THINGS! RAWR RAWR ANGER"

7+ Year Old Account
    Wait what? Sylvanas is not evil in WoW xD She is a hero, especially for her own people. If you follow the dialoge in the stormheim zone in Legion, you will know that she is desperately trying to save her people from withering away and she is apperantly sacrificing alot to save them (even kind of selling her soul to Helya). So you don't have to worry, she is doing fine as a Chaotic good character

It is a very long time ago she did anything, which could be interpreted as evil with the plaque infection of Gilneas, but that can pretty much be put on Garrosh. If he had not ordered her to go suicide-attack on Gilneas, Sylvanas would never have been forced to use her entire arsenal.

Also, she is never going to admit her "mistakes", since they werent mistakes from the Horde point of view. At the broken shore, the Horde was losing and she had to retreat. She could say "im sorry for your loss" to Anduin, but that is proberly the only thing she would ever say about that event.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Wait what? Sylvanas is not evil in WoW xD She is a hero, especially for her own people. If you follow the dialoge in the stormheim zone in Legion, you will know that she is desperately trying to save her people from withering away
    the forsaken dont wither.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    It was a metaphor. The forsaken don't reproduce, so if she does not have a renewable to way to ress the undead, her people will sooner or later disapper, since they can die just like anybody else.

Also, i think it is something which Sylvanas says on the boat before stromheim... Like word for word.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    I have a better Idea.... Just don't make Sylvanas choose choices that make absolutely no sense for her character. Whether it is good or evil at least let it make sense, she's always lived in the grey area.

The problem with Garrosh is that he went from "the biggest lesson I learned from Northrend is 'Honor, no matter how dire the battle...never forsake it." To "KILL ALL THE THINGS! RAWR RAWR ANGER"
    Grey Area? She's been using the plague, the PLAGUE I'd call that evil, even Garrosh knew that's just too much. And I'm still pretty sure In my wild theory that she was behind the Wrathgate Incident, and when all went to shit she blamed Putriss and she stayed blameless. And she even now leads the Horde with "They're just cannon fodder, so that I can find a way to keep my people "The Forsaken" alive, and find ways to make more undead, hurray undead empire of Azeroth"... why are the Horde not seeing this? All she cares of Is the FORSAKEN, her people, undead, she wants to be the new Lich Queen ._. we're all DOOMED... DOOM IS COMING!...Again! I'm totally serious by the way, she wants to kill us all, doesen't care for the Horde
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    Kind of late for that. Sylvanas has been evil since Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne... Neutral (as in, self-serving) evil to be precise. Even since she became a banshee she was never non-evil, only had "people that serve her better alive than dead" or "those it's not in my best interest to take on yet" instead of "friends" and "allies".

Now that she has the world's second biggest army at her command all bets are off, the only issue would be that the Horde would probably rebel if she tries to push her luck too far, as was the case with Garrosh. I find it very fitting that one of her first acts in Legion is making super-shady deals with Azshara's rejected model and plotting enslavement of sentient beings, that's the good ol' "Varimathras? Kill him" Sylvanas right there.

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    I liked Garrosh's story. People complain that it was "too rapid" or "didn't make sense", but years have passed from Northrend to his final fall. Horde gets more territorial gains due to Garrosh, so Horde is happy and Garrosh is happy, but they can't really hold what they take because they're too few in numbers. Some dissenters get in his way, so he has to keep them controlled lest the whole war machine falls apart. Eventually he buckles under pressure and Saurfang's lessons become lost, "old" hot-headed Garrosh returns, it all becomes about conquest "for the good of the Horde", and constant conquest requires more power, everything else be damned. You're either with him or against him, against the Horde, no middle ground.

It was character progression, it was gradual, not sudden. Not all "progression" means the character in question is becoming "a better person". "Power corrupts" is a saying old as coal, WoW didn't invent it. Garrosh at least got a moment of truth during the duel with Thrall (and notably, the latter had no answer, because truth stings).
    Last edited by mmocd2effbd770; 2016-09-17 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    In fact yes, they wither. They becone brainless zombies if not treated/taken care of/don't have strong will, as seen in some quest chains.
    Plus, I think the expression was toward the race, not the individuals (Sylvanas herself says that the Forsaken are going to wither away in the stormheim intro quest)

"What joy is there in this curse? ... That I'm apparently desperate not only to prolong for myself, but spread to as many as possible because reasons."
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Deleted
    Sylvanas is already evil, and has been for quite some time.

But there's nothing wrong with being evil, so long as your actions are justified (see Illidan). What's problematic is when you become a caricature of a villain that's evil for evil's sake (see Deathwing).

Deleted
    She is evil, and that is why i like her (as a character).
    She does grotesque things - ever looked around in UC? There are dwarfs in cages that are being used for *research* or what ever you want to call it.
    There are many sylv fanboys out there, and I seriously doubt blizzard will take her away., and turn her into a raid.
    Personally I would like to see her story go on, that she meets her family and perhaps working side by side with LK to find a way to get immortal / reproduce. I want her to succeed and go for the throat of the worgens.
    I would like to see her do more evil stuff that increases the horde vs alli conflict.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Shes evil to the Alliance, thats fine with me. Will she become a Garrosh? Doubtful, as much as some people would trip over themselves to fight her. For game reasons alone, Losing a 4th WC so soon would make of players mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The last thing I want is another good warchief.

We're the Horde, we're not supposed to be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Shes evil to the Alliance, thats fine with me. Will she become a Garrosh? Doubtful, as much as some people would trip over themselves to fight her. For game reasons alone, Losing a 4th WC so soon would make of players mad.
    I dont mind Sylvanas being evil to humans,night elves, or even Vrykyl. Or Alliance at General.

Not sure about Worgen, Lordaeron aka Undercity could make peace with Gil'neas.

But she should not be evil to other Horde races or Draenei/Dwarves to avoid being something like Garrosh 2.0 (im not saying that Garrosh was evil or hostile to them)
    Last edited by Luckx; 2016-09-17 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    This can be done by Sylvanas admitting her "mistakes" and saving some Broken Shore native races from Legion.
    So, a person isn't evil or bad anymore if they just admit their "mistakes"? If someone purposely murders a bunch of people, but then at a later point saves a family in a house fire and says "I'm sorry for murdering people, my bad" it absolves them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I'm not going to convince you it's not evil.
    Instead I will ask you why you find this evil, but have no problem with:
    -Magical fire.
    -Burning people to death.
    -DK's diseases.
    -Draining the life or soul out of someone.
    In our reality two of those would've been banned and put into the same category as the plague: Biological weapons.
    And one is some shit that ISIS would do.
    Headcanon.

1. Where exactly does she treat them like cannon fodder? Her quest to find a future for the Forsaken is something she does on her own.
    2. What is so bad about wanting to make more Forsaken?
    3. And where exactly is she acting like the "new Lich Queen"?
    I sometimes wonder why you and friendlyimmolation bother with the alliance players on this forum they will never get it, they will keep yelling death to sylvanas forever. Hell they even make new troll accounts every week like Sylvani to discuss the same old shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    "What joy is there in this curse? ... That I'm apparently desperate not only to prolong for myself, but spread to as many as possible because reasons."
    Everything changed after Wrath. She died. It was worse.

too late for that, they already did it and have been pushing it more and more since cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    2. What is so bad about wanting to make more Forsaken?
    3. And where exactly is she acting like the "new Lich Queen"?
    While I'm largely in favour of Sylvanas, her aggressive expansionist tactics and growing an army of undead are definitely the hallmarks of the Scourge. Note also that when Garrosh called her out on it, she didn't deny it, she simply responded "it's fine, I'm on your side."

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Horde already had Garrosh it will be unfair if Horde will get another evil leader. And another "Siege of Orgrimmar/Undercity"

Sylvanas was Chaotic Neutral before, and now some ppl saying that she is evil since Cata or Legion.

So can you please convert Sylvanas into Neutral or Good character, just like Illidan was evil during TBC and became neutral/good during Legion.

This can be done by Sylvanas admitting her "mistakes" and saving some Broken Shore native races from Legion.Or something like this.

Also it would be cool if Horde will have female leader.

Horde already lost too much leaders - Cairne,Garrosh,Vol'Jin, and Thrall doesnt play that big part of storyline like before.
    Don't ask us. Ask Blizzard.