Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    So, I'm at 845 with only 72% mastery, and I'm somehow getting these stat weights:

-Haste 1.20
    -Mastery 1.05
    -Strength 1.00

I feel like that can't be right, I'm so confused.

Here are the results: http://pastebin.com/iximU3v6
    Haste is weird. You might be close to a breakpoint where you can get one more global into your burst window.

Are there two dungeons I should be running everyday for trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnthetic View Post
    Are there two dungeons I should be running everyday for trinkets?
    good question. i am interested in this as well.

Mostly Odyn's chest for mastery trinket. Drops ONLY FOR PROT, so don't forget to switch loot.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Mostly Odyn's chest for mastery trinket. Drops ONLY FOR PROT, so don't forget to switch loot.
    But what happens if I get a prot legendary?

Deleted
    You stay prot for the rest of expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    Your first GCD has to be inside a macro with BC. If you don't do that, it's just about impossible to fit all 5 in since even the tiniest delay between BC and the first GCD is too much to still make the breakpoint. Second, make sure you have enough rage to cast whatever your first GCD is going to be. If you macro BC + MS for example(without precise strikes up) and you have less than 16 rage(assuming dauntless), a BC+MS macro will not immediately cast MS, even though you should be able to because BC will make it free. You have to be over 16 rage or already have the BC buff up for the game to think you're able to even attempt casting MS. I'm guessing you're seeing this issue, and there's a delay between BC and your first GCD when at low rage using a macro.
    Yes of course
    /cast Battle Cry
    /cast Mortal Strike
    /cast Focused Rage
    /cast Hamstring
    /use 13

I never noticed the rage thing thought since I pretty much always have enough rage. The issue I was seeing is the GCDs afterwords, looking at their timing in warcraft logs they were not exactly equal to 1.22 or whatever my GCD is with haste and they were all slightly different than each other. Even though in game it sure did look to me like the next GCD began right as the previous one finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnthetic View Post
    But what happens if I get a prot legendary?
    Then you wear it just for stats

Deleted
    I'm getting weird results on the latest simc

855 ilvl

Haste 1.21
    Mastery 1.07
    Str 1.00
    AP 0.96
    Vers 0.81
    Crit 0.76

Then I change my vers/mastery helm 840 ilvl for a haste/mastery 850 ilvl and sim again and then I get a higher dps (500 more) with the vers/mastery even if haste sims higher and it has 10 more ilvl, not sure what to do with this tbh

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Mackasive/simple gg war here
    Last edited by Mackasive; 2016-09-16 at 11:04 PM.

So, I saw it briefly touched on a few pages back where a +Exploit the Weakness relic could be worth ~20 ilvls compared to any other relic. Was there anything to confirm/deny this? I just got an 825 Guile from Serpentrix, but it would be replacing an 840 (which also happens to be Precise Strikes, of course...). I'm extremely hesitant to replace and I'm honestly not sure how I could even sim it? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mackasive View Post
    Unreal dude, is that your only legendary?

Got damn son I'm mad jelly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan1 View Post
    So, I saw it briefly touched on a few pages back where a +Exploit the Weakness relic could be worth ~20 ilvls compared to any other relic. Was there anything to confirm/deny this? I just got an 825 Guile from Serpentrix, but it would be replacing an 840 (which also happens to be Precise Strikes, of course...). I'm extremely hesitant to replace and I'm honestly not sure how I could even sim it? Any ideas?
    ilvl = overall damages, exploit the weakness could be worth some ilvls if the other relic is shit tier trait, no more though imo. But no way it will be worth 20ilvls that's impossible.
    Last edited by mmoc17ba5209de; 2016-09-17 at 12:03 AM.

Could be a lot better other than the rng glove drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Phokhorus View Post
    ilvl = overall damages exploit the weakness could be worth 2 or 3 ilvl if the other relic is shit tier trait, no more though imo. But no way it will be worth 20ilvls that's impossible.
    They don't mean 20 ilvl on the weapon.. they mean on the relic. 20 might be overvaluing it but 10-15 for sure. Odd numbered relics are 2 ilvls, even number ones are worth 1 ilvl on the weapon. For example, dropping a 850 for 845 only lowers the weapon's ilvl by 1, but dropping a 845 for an 840 one will lower the weapon's ilvl by 2.
    Last edited by Rhyzoh; 2016-09-17 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heidenka View Post
    I'm getting weird results on the latest simc

855 ilvl

Haste 1.21
    Mastery 1.07
    Str 1.00
    AP 0.96
    Vers 0.81
    Crit 0.76

Then I change my vers/mastery helm 840 ilvl for a haste/mastery 850 ilvl and sim again and then I get a higher dps (500 more) with the vers/mastery even if haste sims higher and it has 10 more ilvl, not sure what to do with this tbh
    Same, I'm getting that haste is worth 1.17 for me, but when I switch a piece out with a piece with haste with higher ilv and the other same secondary stat, I get a DPS increase. WTF?

I'm kind of annoyed cause I planned on 7/7 obliterering demonsteel for all the slots I didn't get out of mythics to be raid ready tuesday, and am confused if I should get verse/mas or haste/mas pieces? I'm at 5% haste, 4% verse, and 89% mastery now at 847 ilv. Screw it, going with verse/mas pieces.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2016-09-17 at 06:08 AM.

NFI whats going on with my DPS lately. I'm hoping someone can shove me in the right direction.

For Damage done between 30Mil - 40Mil on a target dummy.
    My DPS is roughly 250k...
    Stats are 10%Crit > 13%Haste > 83%Mastery > 3%Vers.

My Damage in order is Usually as follows:
    MS - 52-56%
    CS/Slam - Around 10-12% each (Changes some fights)
    Corrupted Blood - 8-10%
    Attack or Melee - 7-8%

I do realise there was a slight nerf to FR, but I think I've just started doing something wrong.
    Last week i was pulling 300k On target dummies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Same, I'm getting that haste is worth 1.17 for me, but when I switch a piece out with a piece with haste with higher ilv and the other same secondary stat, I get a DPS increase. WTF?

I'm kind of annoyed cause I planned on 7/7 obliterering demonsteel for all the slots I didn't get out of mythics to be raid ready tuesday, and am confused if I should get verse/mas or haste/mas pieces? I'm at 5% haste, 4% verse, and 89% mastery now at 847 ilv. Screw it, going with verse/mas pieces.
    Haste seems to have a break point at 16% after which it goes to being the last prio even below crit. At that point it's Mastery>STR>Vers>Crit>Haste. That's according to my sims

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post

Same here. Not sure if we should go full on Savant(Mas only) pieces and mix in some flare (mas/has) to reach 21%(?) haste for the cap or go full on mastery/verse. I only have 1 piece right now that is my 7/7 mastery belt cuz I got it cheap.