Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only one I can think of is Archaeology dig sites being in those fucking pvp areas, and I discovered my first in an elite area-the Temple of a Thousand Lights. At least you had to be really close to aggro the garn in FFR.

Close 2nd would be the lack of rep mounts.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    The point is that their cries of "omg other people are getting further ahead!" are pretty dumb and pointless if they're not even in any serious race to begin with. They're not competing for world first, world 100th or even 1000th. Why do they care?

Even dumber when you consider that nobody will be able to wear 2 legendaries at once for another 3 weeks or so.
    How can you be so dense? Seriously?
    In ANY CONTENT in WoW having better gear makes you perform better. having 2 legendaries in a month while others might need atleast twice the time equals in a power gap. That powergap makes it harder to find groups as there's no point in inviting a player with 0 legys over someone with 2..
    What does it matter if the content they choose to run isn't "serious"? It won't matter to them if they stay offline thanks to this bullshit not getting a decent answer from blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Literally dropped LW because of that quest. Fuck that shit, I'll pick up alchemy and save money on flasks and potions.
    Hmmm this seems very enticing, but its literally the last quest of the almost 40 that you have to do for the entire series...I'd rather just get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorlok View Post
    That powergap makes it harder to find groups as there's no point in inviting a player with 0 legys over someone with 2.
    Please, find me a group in LFD that only invites people who have "2 legendaries"

even though you can only have 1 equipped right now

I'm wondering how YOU can be so dense. Are you even reading what you post? "there's no point in inviting a player that doesn't have 2 legendaries" ?

I swear, you people will cry and whine and bitch-fit over anything these days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Frustration related to terrain and outdoor mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    The one mob I manage to aggro dazes me >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Buljo View Post
    No, no. I don't want 'stuff' here and now. I just don't want to feel impeded when I try to play the game. The fact that it takes a long time is not an issue. The issue is that I'm not allowed to play the game during this time. I want to be playing those 110 hours for the order hall completion not wait with my thumb up my ass for it to be automatically completed. That doesn't feel rewarding, it isn't exciting and it's outright shitty and lazy design. Same goes with AK, again, fine if it takes a long time but at least design it in such a way that if I want to increase my AP gain through gameplay(You know, actual effort) that option is available, too.

I'm not a facebook gamer like the rest of this generation. I actually enjoy playing games not just logging in 20 minutes per day to press "receive reward" before logging out again. If that's your cup of tea then fine. Is it unreasonable that I, too, get an option that fits my gaming preferences? Am I really the unreasonable one here?

COMPARED to the items you receive while 'grinding' for two revered factions, 100k AP and exalted with Nightfallen the order hall set is under powered. There's no way that once you've fulfilled these requirements you actually need those parts any longer. Not suggesting they should be comparable to raid gear but they should at least be comparable to WQ rewards because that's the 'tier' of gear they are supposed and designed to be competing in. For outdoor content these item should be the best there is until you get raid/mythic gear.

LPT: When you skim read something and you think you have been offended, go back and reread it properly to make sure you're not just assuming shit.
    There's no way huh? That's a funny statement since I'm wearing 5 pieces of it including the x2 revered rep "grind" one. Not everyone gets lucky with mythic drops that upgrade and are better stat wise. Should read someone's post before replying cuz I'm pretty sure I said I was wearing several pieces of the class hall gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smashysmashy View Post
    Falling... Seriously, died like 50 times from falling already. And that Emerald Winds toy just causes more death than it prevents...
    Get gliders - seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Warriors missions take way longer though. Something Watcher said was a "mistake" in the last Q&A.
    The mistake was every other classes taking less time. Warriors was intended but they had to bring it in line with the rest for fairness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpecterDK View Post
    I second this. Every 3 days having to go to the vineyards and fight the 20 other people there to farm up 2k ancient mana for the withered scenario. I come closer to uninstalling each time.

Otherwise, I love the expansion!
    That's your problem. You're farming in the wrong spot. Vineyards is terrible. Go to Falanaar - 20-30 minutes there will net you 2k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

The fact that they have been so secret about legendary (roll protection) in that we don't know if we should expect to all have one by mythic raid opening or if unlucky people could be benched for legendary people....

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCoco View Post
    The one mob I manage to aggro dazes me >.>
    LW binding - problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Stupid elite area in Suramar, with the demons that pretty much insta take off your disguise, and having no hidey baskets nearby.

leave the scenario from my whitered army thing(at 500 socre) to figure that IF YOU LEAVE, no you have no chest.... like i need to die really to spawn where the arcanist is? or to go really until the end? kind mad...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodzilla View Post
    It is very alt unfriendly, I wish there was a catch up mechanic for rep and for artifact power.
    There is, it's called artifact research.

Warlocks.

After that, guards in Suramar. Some of them seem to be instant cast, and others with the same name casts slow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    leave the scenario from my whitered army thing(at 500 socre) to figure that IF YOU LEAVE, no you have no chest.... like i need to die really to spawn where the arcanist is? or to go really until the end? kind mad...
    You can die, lose all your withered or reach the end

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Warlocks.

After that, guards in Suramar. Some of them seem to be instant cast, and others with the same name casts slow.
    Only demons have almost instant reveal casts. The difference is that the slow circle is bright cyan, the other almost instant one is fel green.

Deleted
    Suramar being required for 2 of the Dungeons and how Legendarys are being aquired and RNG (having it to actually drop but then rolling if the Legendary is actually one of the few you actually want).

15+ Year Old Account
    Engineering. Straight up.

10+ Year Old Account
    After having done more instances... the overabundance of loss of character control mechanics. The Risen Guards jumping and stunning me for 5 seconds in BRH. The poly spam in EoA. The fel crap you get in EoA that means you have to run around or you die. Combine with environmental stuff that needs to be dealt with and the fact that the class I leveled (destro lock) has a long cast on the one hard hitting spell and it's just annoying.

The team should have learned by now that unavoidable loss of control is not fun. It can't be overcome with skill and if you're a class that has any kind of ramp up on DPS it nerfs performance.
    Last edited by clevin; 2016-09-17 at 05:32 PM.

My BIGGEST gripe with Legion so far? Nothing Jewelcrafting-related from Legion goes into gem bags.

Non stop freezeing problems.

Deleted
    Attunement for Suramar Dungeons should be account-wide, imo. I loved doing that zone the first time, I doubt I will after having my 3rd toon at 110.