Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I know none of you normies care but I'll post it either way.
    How dare you call us normies?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The greatest sin is this manga still being so popular.

Am I doing this right

Normally? Yes.
    In this case? Nope, Nanatsu's next arc is glorious
    Is the anime somehow past the manga? I don't remember much being glorious honestly. It felt pretty meh to generic to me. Enjoyable though I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was expected right? I find the anime to be fun. Not super amazing but at times it's quite good. Not like there's that many other good action anime coming out these days...

Nah, the anime stopped after the first 100 chapters (iirc, maybe 99). The manga is up to 192, as of today's update.
    There was an update today? I'm used to them being on Mondays for some reason. I'll have to get to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Okay, I installed KCP again to see if the issue magically fixed itself and it didn't. However, I also found out that KCP, as a project, is dead and that someone made a similar Codec Pack using the latest versions of the programs involved.

I downloaded that and it has the latest version of madVR included and now everything works again. All I can guess is that the win10 anniversary update fucked something up and that a later version of madVR fixed it.
    How is it named? Just to know if someone asks for a recommendation =)

If it doesn't come with a configuration setup I'd also check in madVR's config if smoothmotion is turned on, the scaling algorithms are pretty subjective but I like Jinc with the anti ringing filter turned on.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think there is definitely going to be some relation to the demon itself, if he isn't the demon in Human form or something (caused by the sword everyone wants?) in the first place. There is clearly something special about the "shabby" sword he uses and the way he fights is more about blunt force than it is about just slicing people up. And the abilities he displays (like when he was found out), there is just something... different, about them, imo.

Seems like some sort of "reveal" will happen in the next episode, anyway.
    Currently AOTS, without even being anime.
    One theory I saw (Thunderbolt) was that he was the guy that stopped the demon, but actually didn't use the famous sword (or he did, but it didn't make much of a difference). With the villain being all about swords and how swords mean everything, the reveal that the MC was actually able to stop a demon lord from pure skill alone would be a defining moment, I think. "It's not about the sword, it's about the wielder" type thing.

Deleted
    im the cookie, best anime ever

Just got out of my first mythic dungeon. It was fun and I look forward to the keyed versions.

At the same time it reinforced my frustration with the language barrier. I'm sorry @Artorius but your countrymen drive me just a bit insane when they don't follow mechanics and I am unable to correct this ("please don't kill the add; we need it to absorb the impale"). It just makes me feel like a jerk if I have to kick them since I can't even communicate what went wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    91 Days 10 - It really hurts me to see how hard the art and animation quality crashed in this anime since last week. Almost every scene is unpleasant to look at and so much of the animation looks clunky and unrefined. This episode could have had way more of an impact but the way it is it just felt awkward.
    That's too bad to hear. I'm not as observant on animation quality as most, but even I noticed a few scenes where the characters had nothing but blank oval faces at range. If it becomes even more severe that is disappointing as this is easily my favorite series of the season and I'd hate to see it sunk by production values.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Just got out of my first mythic dungeon. It was fun and I look forward to the keyed versions.

At the same time it reinforced my frustration with the language barrier. I'm sorry @Artorius but your countrymen drive me just a bit insane when they don't follow mechanics and I am unable to correct this ("please don't kill the add; we need it to absorb the impale"). It just makes me feel like a jerk if I have to kick them since I can't even communicate what went wrong.
    Man, I wouldn't play with random players either. The good BR ones are all doing this kind of thing with their respective guilds and the ones who aren't are usually really bad lol. To be honest I don't even know the name of things in portuguese, and most of our raid didn't either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah just had a mythic with russian players who refused to talk english, was hard to find who the correct guy was in court of stars. had to talk with everyone myself to get the hints.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I was making my girlfriend watch Re:Zero. Once she's caught up I'll make sure to ask her who best girl is, so we can confirm that it's always Rem.

Currently she insists that Puck sounds like a girl still.
    He is voiced by a girl, so half truth ftw
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    He is voiced by a girl, so half truth ftw
    I said he sounds like a little boy to me. Which doesn't surprise me, since quite a few young boy characters are voiced by females it seems in animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I said he sounds like a little boy to me. Which doesn't surprise me, since quite a few young boy characters are voiced by females it seems in animations.
    Yeah there's only two moments where he sounds truly like a male character (not spoiling), but never doubt father who won't give over his daughter
    [CENTER]

Ugh. Nobody told me that I'd have to have reps done to some extent at level 110 to do World Quests. I wanted to just sit with my phone and do them as soon as I hit 110!

This is what I get for doing mostly that instead of questing
    You can't do WQ's with the app though, only class hall missions. The only WQ feature from the app is showing which ones are up, for how long and their rewards for each of your toons that has them unlocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean I actually have to do them myself? I suddenly like them a whole lot more. Beats sending NPCs out to do interesting stuff.
    I sense a disturbance in the sarcasm
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Heybot! episode 1 - What. The. Fuck. I assume this is some kind of kids show... and it's kind of like Medabots, crossed with Monty Python. Also, a disturbing amount of screwing going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beginning of this week's sunshine - OH MY GOD
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    When is the new season going to start?