Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Whatever makes you help sleep at night in la la land.
    I sleep like a baby. I don't have the deaths of hundreds of thousands in Libya and Syria on my conscience like Clinton.

The bailout was pushed and approved by congress... Sure Obama didn't go after them but leave it to cryban to fuck up the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I sleep like a baby. I don't have the deaths of hundreds of thousands in Libya and Syria on my conscience like Clinton.
    Yeah, your best friend Putin does though. Clinton doesn't. Putin has been bombing the Syrian rebels and civilians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, your best friend Putin does though. Clinton doesn't. Putin has been bombing the Syrian rebels and civilians.
    That's their own fault for opposing the will of the new Father of Nations.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Kasich and Obama are meeting today and pushing hard for tpp again. Thank god we didn't nominate Kasich or tpp would have already been signed into law. People on the left were so in love with Kasich because he didn't say mean things, instead he was looking to say nice things and backstab our country the whole time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Kasich and Obama are meeting today and pushing hard for tpp again. Thank god we didn't nominate Kasich or tpp would have already been signed into law. People on the left were so in love with Kasich because he didn't say mean things, instead he was looking to say nice things and backstab our country the whole time.
    You know Trump tried to get Kasich to join his camp right?

Kasich is among the Republicans who actually have an ounce of integrity. I mean I don't agree with Kaisch on a lot of issues but at least he is a standup guy. I wouldn't have been happy with Kasich in the White House but I would've respected it. I can't seem myself taking a Trump administration seriously.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kasich is still green with envy a guy like Trump bested him in the primaries and now is leading Hillary in Ohio. He is stilll acting like a little kid who got his feelings hurt.

What really irks me about him and also speaks volumes of his honor, is how he signed a pledge to support whom ever was the nominee and is not keeping his word.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

Kasich is among the Republicans who actually have an ounce of integrity. I mean I don't agree with Kaisch on a lot of issues but at least he is a standup guy. I wouldn't have been happy with Kasich in the White House but I would've respected it. I can't seem myself taking a Trump administration seriously.
    Trump wasn't serious about Kasich, he was just trying to mend fences with the republican party. I didn't know you were pro tpp though pacox because with Kasich in office that would have become a reality.

10+ Year Old Account

Just the opposite is true since he signed a pledge to support whoever was the nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Who actually benefited the most of the Bank bailout that Obama did? There are more black children in poverty than in 2009 because of Obama's policies. More wealth inequality.

Of course Trump is a better alternative than 4 more years of Obama/Clinton.
    The bailouts have been organized by the fed, started by Bush and then continued by Obama. They were necesary. Also you are invited to read any analysis of Trump's economic plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Kasich is still green with envy a guy like Trump bested him in the primaries and now is leading Hillary in Ohio. He is stilll acting like a little kid who got his feelings hurt.

What really irks me about him and also speaks volumes of his honor, is how he signed a pledge to support whom ever was the nominee and is not keeping his word.
    That's because the Koch brothers had like 14 of the 18 candidates bought and paid for, they never though trump would win. Only Trump, Carson, rand Paul and chris Christie weren't owned by the globalists. And yes even Cruz was owned, he was supposed to be their outsider and last option until trump showed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump wasn't serious about Kasich, he was just trying to mend fences with the republican party. I didn't know you were pro tpp though pacox because with Kasich in office that would have become a reality.
    Trump doesn't seem to serious about taking a shit if it meant he had to explain how he clogged the toilet.

- - - Updated - - -

Just the opposite is true since he signed a pledge to support whoever was the nominee.
    Thats before the party was hijacked Trump and his traveling circus of oompa loompas.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Thats before the party was hijacked Trump and his traveling circus of oompa loompas.
    It was not hijacked. It was shocked by Trump and it makes no difference if conditions change when you make a pledge based on one condition, which is to support whomever wins the nomination. Not who you think should. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    And big surprise, he backed out on that one too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...t-support.html

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And big surprise, he backed out on that one too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...t-support.html
    Remember, Trump is held to different standards because, "He's not a politician!". Or something, I can't keep all the excuses straight anymore : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Remember, Trump is held to different standards because, "He's not a politician!". Or something, I can't keep all the excuses straight anymore : /
    I just go with Trump gets a different standard because he actually says what he means....Except that...He obviously didn't mean to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Nope. The criteria for criminal was explicitly defined as one who has been convicted in court. The "stupidity" occurred pages back by setting such an absurd absolute criteria for what constitutes a criminal for no other reason than to defend Hillary Clinton. Check back a few posts if you missed it, its an interesting exchange.
    This is seriously your response? Again, your argument is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    This is seriously your response? Again, your argument is stupid.
    I still say his definition of 'criminal' is fine, but it's so broad as to be utterly useless. And he hasn't actually refuted that, so it's stupid any way you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I still say his definition of 'criminal' is fine, but it's so broad as to be utterly useless. And he hasn't actually refuted that, so it's stupid any way you look at it.
    He made the argument that because a dead guy didn't have a trial then he's not guilty. The dead guy was killed during the commission of the crime. It's a patently stupid argument. They don't hold trials for dead people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    He made the argument that because a dead guy didn't have a trial then he's not guilty. The dead guy was killed during the commission of the crime. It's a patently stupid argument. They don't hold trials for dead people.
    And I don't have a problem with that, if he wants to use the absolute sense of 'the moment you commit a crime, you are a criminal', which is technically true. Criminal =/= convicted criminal. But everyone's a criminal by those standards, so it's dumb as hell unless you qualify exactly what you mean and why being a 'criminal' disqualifies you from the presidency.