Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    Demon Hunters. Fulfill no niche that isn't already filled. Already an overabundance of melee. This class exists to make the player feel cool (hero class lololol) and to tie the aesthetic and lore to illidan and the legion. Blizzard once said they cared about mechanics before story, but apparently they didn't feel that way anymore. This class is completely pointless and we're stuck with it forever.
    That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but you should know that the majority of players think you're wrong.

fury frikkin warriors.

The class I chose to invest in I found out at 110 is completely unfun garbage and it's a gigantic uphill battle to start an alt this late because of Artifact Power Research.

But non-dead horse beating aside, if I have to choose something else, it'd be the difficulty mode overkill. Do we...do we still need 4 raid difficulties and 3 dungeon difficulties? Segmenting difficulty modes doesn't really feel fluid at all when the true "difficulty" of the higher modes is abiding by the idiotic rules placed to make them more challenging. By this I mean 20m mythic raids and walk-in mythic dungeons. Good fucking luck getting a group if you're not one of the stronger classes and/or have an 845+ ilvl. The most frustrating part is being declined 10-20+ times for dungeons when you're 848 ilvl and you're perfectly aware at this point that the content itself is so easy that if they implemented a dungeon finder it would be just about the same result from the run itself in half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Buljo View Post
    You're the passive aggressive asshole who came out of nowhere with assumptions pulled out your ass and a condescending tone. If you behave like a cunt then you're gonna get a cunt attitude back.
    You really want to rack of the infractions I see.

You made a claim that no one would need or use the class hall gear by the time they met the requirements. That statement is untrue. It's on par with mythic gear and often better itemized. Sorry if you don't like someone disagreeing with you but that's your problem not mine.

Nowhere did I make any assumptions. I am wearing 4 pieces of 840 class hall gear. Until something procs WF/TF with better stats - it IS the best gear available unless you want to spend a crapload of time and gold on crafted and even that's not a guarantee of being better.

Congrats to you if you've had better luck in mythics. But blanket, definitive statements just make you look like a fool.

Ps. If you want to succeed in life you might want to consider learning how to have a discussion without resorting to childish insults. Try that in real life and you're liable to get your face smashed on the pavement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    You really want to rack of the infractions I see.

You made a claim that no one would need or use the class hall gear by the time they met the requirements. That statement is untrue. It's on par with mythic gear and often better itemized. Sorry if you don't like someone disagreeing with you but that's your problem not mine.

Nowhere did I make any assumptions. I am wearing 4 pieces of 840 class hall gear. Until something procs WF/TF with better stats - it IS the best gear available unless you want to spend a crapload of time and gold on crafted and even that's not a guarantee of being better.

Congrats to you if you've had better luck in mythics. But blanket, definitive statements just make you look like a fool.

Ps. If you want to succeed in life you might want to consider learning how to have a discussion without resorting to childish insults. Try that in real life and you're liable to get your face smashed on the pavement.
    Who gives a shit about infractions? If you have a cunt attitude then I'm sure as shit gonna tell you so that you have a chance to selfimprove. But clearly you got no intention to do that so fuck off and die you fat cunt.

infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2016-09-18 at 03:51 AM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Stupid gating, professions gated quest mini games that you cannot figure out power grid..so stupid..even cooking I got 5 out of 6 recipes and have no fucking idea how to get the last one...legion...failed..again blizzard screwed the pooch..

Nightfallen rep on multiple toons......please save me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post

Put 13 traits into your OS weapon and dump the rest into main. It will be plenty and won't hurt your MS progression at all.

Sadly for me it does, 73% of my damages OS comes from my weapon / skill tree, Arms warrior is the most dependent on the skill tree of any of the classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    mythic 840 WQ rewards with useless stats....GAH!

10+ Year Old Account
    The insistence that I fight every single mob on the face of the planet to get that one herb or quest objective or whatever. It makes quest design feel very obvious and not so subtle. Like okay blizzard I guess ill fight that mob you seem really insistent on it, never mind what the player wants...

Levelling speed in Legion is pretty abyssmal. One level took me 1h 55m, another 2h 30m. That's terrible.

Fucking legendaries. I hate them with a passion. If you want to be a competitive raider you NEED to have at least 1 of the good ones, if not you are just gimped, oh and welcome to the bench. They just hit a balance where enough people have them to not have them be so rare you can't expect them, and not to an extend where you can actually make sure you have them. If you can choose between two players in a top raiding guild and one guy has the best legendary and another guy got none, it is a no-brainer who to pick. And the thing that pisses me off the most is that I have no control over it at all.

Archaeology. Bring back the old rare solves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Levelling speed in Legion is pretty abyssmal. One level took me 1h 55m, another 2h 30m. That's terrible.
    You're not doing it right. It doesn't take longer than 1h 25m per level.

I am not getting much satisfaction out of the artifact weapon leveling process. Even if I take it slow and casual, the act of running around collecting hundreds of smaller tokens feels very tedious so I don't see myself rolling an alt or a secondary spec for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    The final quest for the leatherworking profession series - Mounting made easy.
    That waterfall segment. Deer god. Never again.

THE STUPID FUCKING SEAGULLS IN EYE OF AZSHARA..

Holy fucking shit the disorient they do to you during bosses gets me so mad everytime because tanks always ignore them.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I don't care I'm listing more than one, I'm a rebel.

Legendaries: RNGRNGRNG
    World quests: An inherently ridiculous form of content:

"Damn, this world quest is taking a long time."
    "Why, is it hard?"
    "No, there are so many people here that you can't get the quest items."
    Wow no way an item quality above epic isn't dropping from every second mob, what a tragedy.
    Sounds like you have a problem with the game not being solo player RPG if other people annoy you.

- not enough mobs on world quests, killing mobs is fine, standing around scratching butt waiting them to respawn = lame

- never getting mainspec relics from WQ, as if the game was deliberately trolling

- the legendary bug is still not fixed, saw again yesterday a case of "the guy who got his legendary first gets a second before everyone else" in my friend's guild, and generally the whole legendary design, we don't need another hfc "my class is incomplete without soulcap / pof " -> now without correct legendary, artifacts should be enough of "power growth"

- toys and mogs STILL being rep restricted, what's the point of "account wide" when it's not usable by other chars on the account - should only be rep restricted to add, not to use

Deleted
    Can I name two?

PvP gearing and rewards. They're utter shit. As in absolute trash. Their frequency is extremly low, they're completely random and you get items which are abysmal for the most part. AP is even worse, people get like 2-6 ap power after a 30 minute match. DKs who get 2 ancient mana potions from their strongbox for a victory and nothing else. It's a complete joke. You're basically forced to get gear through PvE and there you get some 650 warforged for kicking some nuts and collecting some squirrels.

110 scaling. Every mob having max aggro range and always aggroing onto me gets old real quick. Even mobs where there are no world quests or in archaeology places do this. Not particularly endearing.

Nightfallen rep on multiple characters. That and / or withered training.

The only thing I hate about legion is that they made a lot of classes and specifications really boring to play. I also hate that blizzard wont allow us to transmog fist weapons into other slow one handed weapons. This means if you want to play wind walker monk or elemental shaman, you are stuck with fist weapons for the entire expansion.