Thread: Nightfallen rep

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Nightfallen rep

Since a big part of the Suramar quest line is gated behind Nightfallen rep, and I'm currently stuck at ~2000/12000, I was wondering, what's the best/fastest way to gain rep, to continue the quest line (and open the vendor goods)?

WQs seem to give very little rep, even after having opened for the three additional WQs inside Suramar City..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

As far as I am aware... world quests are the only way... along with the withered training...

World Quests and Withered Training- make sure to get at least 400 points every time you do the training for maximum rep.

Should also point out that whenever the Nightfallen have an emissary up, completing just four of those world quests will grant 1,500 rep. Also, when the Kirin Tor are offering quests, completing four of those will give you the option of which faction you get rep for since the Kirin Tor isn't an actual rep faction. You can choose to get 750 for the Nightfallen.

Just keep doing WQs and the Suramar chapters, at your current rep you can be 8/11 on the Suramar chapter, so if you're not there make sure to get the rest of it.
    Nightfallen was the first rep I got to revered and it didn't take too long.

It took me 6 Days to go from neutral to 11200/12000 so I have no idea how you could consider the rep gating a problem that you'd need help with?

takes a little over 3 weeks to go from 0 to exalted

Doing well in the withered training helps, but i am actually further along with nightfallen than wardens

Doing well in the withered training helps. Doing well before pulling a whole wing through a locked door, getting stuck on a loading screen, disconnecting, having to take rez sickness and losing everything doesn't help.

Deleted
    Nightfallen is supposed to be the farthest since it is the only attunement rep. it offer more WQ 12000/21000 Revered now for me, while my others only just broke Revered and Wardens is still mid Honored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    World Quests and Withered Training- make sure to get at least 400 points every time you do the training for maximum rep.
    400? The score top-middle?
    Damn, I don't think I've gotten more than 50 or 60... What do I need to do, to get 400?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    400? The score top-middle?
    Damn, I don't think I've gotten more than 50 or 60... What do I need to do, to get 400?
    Clearing the first room gave me around 40 score.
    So clear more then 1.5 room and your score will increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    Clearing the first room gave me around 40 score.
    So clear more then 1.5 room and your score will increase.
    I clear all I can, until it suddenly stops and send me out.. Usually around the time, when I grap a chest..

yeah cos it takes 10 withered for a chest and if you dont have anymore you get sent out

I clear all I can, until it suddenly stops and send me out.. Usually around the time, when I grap a chest..
    Clear first, and then pick up the chests. Also start with 20 withereds.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    Doing well in the withered training helps, but i am actually further along with nightfallen than wardens
    That's not surprising as there's a lot more rep to be gained with Nightfallen.
    Wardens are my least progressed faction even though I make sure to do all Warden quests and I even put my last Kirin Tor emissary reward in to Warden rep.

Deleted
    Grabbing a medium or big chest will drop your army in size by 5 or 10. Once all withered are ported away / dead, or when you die, you get ported out. Reading the tooltips etc is handy ;-).
    Just make sure to actually loot the chests after the scenario ended and to use the items, else you have to bring the chests out time and time again.
    Currently I'm clearing the whole place with 600+ score and 60 withered left.
    When clearing enough the training gives up to 500 rep in total. 75 for finishing and upto 425 in rep items in the chest.

Sitting on 14600/21000 atm

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about those guys, would love to know more, but I'm at 6400/12000 by just doing story lines and world quests, and 2 'army quests'
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Don't forget to offer 50 mana to npc every day for 50 rep. There are 3 npcs so +150 rep every day

Deleted
    If you clean up the first few rooms up to the the full spider zone that's about 450 easy points.

As long as you have 1 withered you can keep going on, so if I have 11 I might send 10 back with the big chest and keep on going with the last one (I find easier to babysit 1 than 11.)

Tank spec is suggested because at some point along 200ish points you have to kill the Leystaker, otherwise if you meet him burn all CDs or you'll die.